Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [AH] Sort by dragon ID
1 2 3 4 5
Absolutely support. I just spent more than an hour scouring all the hatchlings 6000t and below to fill my lair with 3-day olds (and it would've taken even longer had it not been for Sylvandyr's workaround). This would've taken a matter of minutes under the old system. As it stands, the current system is time-consuming and extraordinarily detrimental to those of us who profit-exalt, flip dragons, or participate in dom.
Absolutely support. I just spent more than an hour scouring all the hatchlings 6000t and below to fill my lair with 3-day olds (and it would've taken even longer had it not been for Sylvandyr's workaround). This would've taken a matter of minutes under the old system. As it stands, the current system is time-consuming and extraordinarily detrimental to those of us who profit-exalt, flip dragons, or participate in dom.
Support! This is the only thing I really, really, miss
Support! This is the only thing I really, really, miss
Yes please I'd love to have sorting by older hatchlings back!
Yes please I'd love to have sorting by older hatchlings back!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
I liked the "oldest first" default for three reasons: training profit, warrior purchases, and collecting.

1. training profit: It allowed me to easily find 4-5 day old hatchlings in each price category. I bought older hatchlings and fed them in my lair a day or two because they were less expensive than L1 adults. The treasure I save in the buying process increased my profit when I train and exalt dragons to the Gladekeeper.

2. warrior purchases: When searching for a L25 dragon, older dragons are often a better deal because they are experienced battle dragons who have fought in the coliseum for their original lair. These retired warriors often need a tincture of dissolution, but they are also more likely to already be equipped with a full stone set. Easily being able to stop the older dragon in a level-range allows me to find veteran warriors to aid my Flight and protects dragons with rare Eliminate stones from accidental exaltation.

3. collecting: When I was searching the AH for older dragons to collect, it was convenient to see the oldest first in a price range. There is a large difference in collector's value in a dragon born in 2014 and one born in 2015, though they may both be 8 digit ID#s.

Please re-institute the oldest first default.
Thank you for reading my appeal. ~wingworm

I liked the "oldest first" default for three reasons: training profit, warrior purchases, and collecting.

1. training profit: It allowed me to easily find 4-5 day old hatchlings in each price category. I bought older hatchlings and fed them in my lair a day or two because they were less expensive than L1 adults. The treasure I save in the buying process increased my profit when I train and exalt dragons to the Gladekeeper.

2. warrior purchases: When searching for a L25 dragon, older dragons are often a better deal because they are experienced battle dragons who have fought in the coliseum for their original lair. These retired warriors often need a tincture of dissolution, but they are also more likely to already be equipped with a full stone set. Easily being able to stop the older dragon in a level-range allows me to find veteran warriors to aid my Flight and protects dragons with rare Eliminate stones from accidental exaltation.

3. collecting: When I was searching the AH for older dragons to collect, it was convenient to see the oldest first in a price range. There is a large difference in collector's value in a dragon born in 2014 and one born in 2015, though they may both be 8 digit ID#s.

Please re-institute the oldest first default.
Thank you for reading my appeal. ~wingworm

*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
I really want this sorting back too! I just expanded my lair in the hopes of bringing in more hatchlings, so it was awfully frustrating to no be able to find any older ones.
I really want this sorting back too! I just expanded my lair in the hopes of bringing in more hatchlings, so it was awfully frustrating to no be able to find any older ones.
They said that the old age sorting wasn't intentional, so I figure it used to just be such that whatever DB they're using just spit them out in the order they were added in (which would happen to be age) when ordering by price. This is a super fickle thing so I'm not surprised that it doesn't do it any more with the new queries.

It'd be good to have actual proper order-by for age! :)
They said that the old age sorting wasn't intentional, so I figure it used to just be such that whatever DB they're using just spit them out in the order they were added in (which would happen to be age) when ordering by price. This is a super fickle thing so I'm not surprised that it doesn't do it any more with the new queries.

It'd be good to have actual proper order-by for age! :)
Na5WGHa.png
I support this as something that is important to many dragon buyers for all the reasons listed.
I support this as something that is important to many dragon buyers for all the reasons listed.
Stuff will one day go here.
I literally came to this forum to make this topic if it didn't exist already. All of my seconds forever. The profit exalter pain is all too real right now, I am crying bitter tears because of it.

To expand, my problem is that finding 5-day-old fodder is absolutely impossible. They are most often cheaper than adults so if I'm not going to do any more exalting for the day, I'll fill my lair with babies that grow up after the next rollover. Now I have to buy adults because asdhgfsdhafdjs I am not going to trawl through all the offers for babies.

I do like the energy level bars being visible though, that's an excellent thing!
I literally came to this forum to make this topic if it didn't exist already. All of my seconds forever. The profit exalter pain is all too real right now, I am crying bitter tears because of it.

To expand, my problem is that finding 5-day-old fodder is absolutely impossible. They are most often cheaper than adults so if I'm not going to do any more exalting for the day, I'll fill my lair with babies that grow up after the next rollover. Now I have to buy adults because asdhgfsdhafdjs I am not going to trawl through all the offers for babies.

I do like the energy level bars being visible though, that's an excellent thing!
Support.

I'd bet real-life money that part of the reason for the 8kt fodder floor right now is because it's so hard to find rollover hatchies.
Support.

I'd bet real-life money that part of the reason for the 8kt fodder floor right now is because it's so hard to find rollover hatchies.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
just re-adding my support to this because I tried to look for some consistency... nothing
just re-adding my support to this because I tried to look for some consistency... nothing
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
1 2 3 4 5