Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night mode?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I know another pet breeding site that offers both day, and night mode. What is that? I didn't even know myself until I oversaw my sister browsing the site xD
I get really strong headaches from looking at bright things, and fr often gives me a headache after around 1.5 hours of it. I know a few people irl with this as well, so I figured there might be some people on fr with the same problem? o3o
My knowledge of coding is minimal, but I don't think it would be too hard to give an alternative where the bright white was changed to a dark blueish-grey and the text was made darker as well? Maybe even change the header thing with the yellow sky? I think this could be toggled on and off in the account settings.
I know another pet breeding site that offers both day, and night mode. What is that? I didn't even know myself until I oversaw my sister browsing the site xD
I get really strong headaches from looking at bright things, and fr often gives me a headache after around 1.5 hours of it. I know a few people irl with this as well, so I figured there might be some people on fr with the same problem? o3o
My knowledge of coding is minimal, but I don't think it would be too hard to give an alternative where the bright white was changed to a dark blueish-grey and the text was made darker as well? Maybe even change the header thing with the yellow sky? I think this could be toggled on and off in the account settings.
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
Yes please! Even with the brightness on my screen turned all the way down, FR is still too bright for me at times. A night mode would be highly beneficial, for many people I imagine. Full support!
Yes please! Even with the brightness on my screen turned all the way down, FR is still too bright for me at times. A night mode would be highly beneficial, for many people I imagine. Full support!
Support. I always have my comp on 0% brightness and FR still can hurt my eyes. Maybe make the banner into a pretty night sky?
Support. I always have my comp on 0% brightness and FR still can hurt my eyes. Maybe make the banner into a pretty night sky?
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
This is a good idea. I always have to turn down the brightness on my phone because it's like staring into the sun sometimes.
This is a good idea. I always have to turn down the brightness on my phone because it's like staring into the sun sometimes.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Night mode support because this would help my migraines SO MUCH
Night mode support because this would help my migraines SO MUCH
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
I just plain like dark layouts so I'd love a nightmode just for aesthetic purposes
I just plain like dark layouts so I'd love a nightmode just for aesthetic purposes
Support. Bright colors and strong light can give me migraines. After a few hours on the site, I get a migraine. Plus bright colors hurt my eyes like crazy.
Support. Bright colors and strong light can give me migraines. After a few hours on the site, I get a migraine. Plus bright colors hurt my eyes like crazy.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
i'd love more skin options in general. same layout but different color schemes to choose from, maybe a different banner? yes please.
i'd love more skin options in general. same layout but different color schemes to choose from, maybe a different banner? yes please.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
I use f.lux for night mode, if any of you are interested. It changes the colour of your screen to accommodate day/night. It's free! Here's the link for it:

https://justgetflux.com/
I use f.lux for night mode, if any of you are interested. It changes the colour of your screen to accommodate day/night. It's free! Here's the link for it:

https://justgetflux.com/
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I support this so much. I get chronic migraines, and looking at a bright screen for even a short period of time can set one off! I keep my phone screen's brightness all the way down and turn on black and white and invert colors mode so I can stand to look at my screen for more than an hour. I would love a darker version dark Flight Rising show me the forbidden accessability so I can play the game more!
I support this so much. I get chronic migraines, and looking at a bright screen for even a short period of time can set one off! I keep my phone screen's brightness all the way down and turn on black and white and invert colors mode so I can stand to look at my screen for more than an hour. I would love a darker version dark Flight Rising show me the forbidden accessability so I can play the game more!
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8