Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cooking Eliminates in Baldwin?
You'd need to take the Eliminate out of the ingredient requirements (as opposed to the variant battlestones that need the original now), but it would another way to get more Eliminates into circulation.
You'd need to take the Eliminate out of the ingredient requirements (as opposed to the variant battlestones that need the original now), but it would another way to get more Eliminates into circulation.
Sorry I do not think we should be able to cook eliminates unless they are variants that use an eliminate in the recipie itself. I feel that eliminates should remain a coliseum exclusive battle stone. I think eliminate should drop in every venue (mire and crystal pools do not drop it; the mire is also one of the most popular grinding areas). I could also get behind increasing the drop rate somewhat
Sorry I do not think we should be able to cook eliminates unless they are variants that use an eliminate in the recipie itself. I feel that eliminates should remain a coliseum exclusive battle stone. I think eliminate should drop in every venue (mire and crystal pools do not drop it; the mire is also one of the most popular grinding areas). I could also get behind increasing the drop rate somewhat
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Maybe if it took rare ingredients, or had a different colour/animation and different strength so it wouldn't be identical?
Maybe if it took rare ingredients, or had a different colour/animation and different strength so it wouldn't be identical?
66MHIIb.png
I'd support an alternative eliminate that used a regular one as its base ingredient like the other Baldwin stones
I'd support an alternative eliminate that used a regular one as its base ingredient like the other Baldwin stones
I'd support increasing the drop rate slightly, but this... is a little much. It should require at least 50-75kt, and perhaps several blue goop items? Maybe a Gold Ore or something else tricky to boot?
I'd support increasing the drop rate slightly, but this... is a little much. It should require at least 50-75kt, and perhaps several blue goop items? Maybe a Gold Ore or something else tricky to boot?
windh4.png
Support if the items needed are very rare and there's a high treasure price too. Eliminates are nice but not technically necessary for the Coli.
Support if the items needed are very rare and there's a high treasure price too. Eliminates are nice but not technically necessary for the Coli.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
I support increasing the drop rate of eliminate (a little...)
I support increasing the drop rate of eliminate (a little...)
Support if rare items are used for the recipe.
Support if rare items are used for the recipe.
5233.png Uwe hee.
No support. It probably wouldn't help new players as I imagine it would be a very high level recipe, and by the time you got to that level you'd probably have the funds to buy a couple of elminates at the current price.
No support. It probably wouldn't help new players as I imagine it would be a very high level recipe, and by the time you got to that level you'd probably have the funds to buy a couple of elminates at the current price.