Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swiftwings should come back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@acording
No. Admins have stated multiple times that this is a requirement. For this same reasons, no wingless, legless or tail-less breeds can be made.
@acording
No. Admins have stated multiple times that this is a requirement. For this same reasons, no wingless, legless or tail-less breeds can be made.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@aggron

welp, arms it is.
@aggron

welp, arms it is.
I think it would be cute with arms! Support!
I think it would be cute with arms! Support!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
support! just add some arms on and you'd be all set.
support! just add some arms on and you'd be all set.
bHeX9bv.png
Support
Support
Water Flight
I agree that Swiftwings should be brought into the game. Adding arms similar to what we have with Wildclaws or Nocturnes should make them usable.

The problem is that the said art is actually pretty old, so Undel (who drew them) would have to do an updated version.
I agree that Swiftwings should be brought into the game. Adding arms similar to what we have with Wildclaws or Nocturnes should make them usable.

The problem is that the said art is actually pretty old, so Undel (who drew them) would have to do an updated version.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I'm going to put this out there, please understand that I don't actually have a preference one way or the other, but I do think this needs to be said.

I assumed at the beginning of the site that Undel was planning on adding Swiftwings in. When she didn't, I figured she was using them for something else. As an artist, she may be too attached to Swiftwings as they are and thus not want to change their design. Artists do tend to grow fond of certain things they do and I would not want to push Undel to change them if she likes them in their current form or is simply too used to them as they are. For this reason, I'd rather not edge her to add Swiftwings in, though it is worth noting that even armless they could be familiars. It has been said before, by Xhaztol I think, that Swiftwings do exist in the FR universe- but since they don't fit the breed criteria (you know, 2 arms, 2 legs, wings, a tail) they aren't going to be an ownable breed.

So... I'm just rambling at this point. Sorry.
I'm going to put this out there, please understand that I don't actually have a preference one way or the other, but I do think this needs to be said.

I assumed at the beginning of the site that Undel was planning on adding Swiftwings in. When she didn't, I figured she was using them for something else. As an artist, she may be too attached to Swiftwings as they are and thus not want to change their design. Artists do tend to grow fond of certain things they do and I would not want to push Undel to change them if she likes them in their current form or is simply too used to them as they are. For this reason, I'd rather not edge her to add Swiftwings in, though it is worth noting that even armless they could be familiars. It has been said before, by Xhaztol I think, that Swiftwings do exist in the FR universe- but since they don't fit the breed criteria (you know, 2 arms, 2 legs, wings, a tail) they aren't going to be an ownable breed.

So... I'm just rambling at this point. Sorry.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Support! T-rex arms would be funny :P
Support! T-rex arms would be funny :P
s7cpOmi.png
T-rex arm-ed Swiftwings! (pls @icewarden do the god magic)
T-rex arm-ed Swiftwings! (pls @icewarden do the god magic)
Yes good <3
Yes good <3
Leader of the Bear Army
b4PU1hl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18