Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreemen
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I would rather set Breeding Pairs or Coliseum Teams in Sets. Giving them names and switching COli Teams , by clicking another team. Or just click the Breeding Pair you want to breed rn.
I do not support this setting , since my Suggestion seems a bit easier than going through a whole Lair to set the dragon to abstinence or pacifist.
I would rather set Breeding Pairs or Coliseum Teams in Sets. Giving them names and switching COli Teams , by clicking another team. Or just click the Breeding Pair you want to breed rn.
I do not support this setting , since my Suggestion seems a bit easier than going through a whole Lair to set the dragon to abstinence or pacifist.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
@Saphirosa

While your suggestion would benefit you, it wouldn't benefit those who have heavy fodder/exalting lairs, who would need to set every fodder dragon up in a team (which means they still have to sift through non-fighting dragons), nor would it benefit those who have lairs that don't have permanent pairs. It also wouldn't benefit those who don't even have any permanent partners but just randomly breed dragons, but have some that they absolutely don't want to breed.

I would support your suggestion as a supplemental to this one, but I still think that this one will benefit more play styles and thus is still relevant even if we do get breeding pairs and coli teams.
@Saphirosa

While your suggestion would benefit you, it wouldn't benefit those who have heavy fodder/exalting lairs, who would need to set every fodder dragon up in a team (which means they still have to sift through non-fighting dragons), nor would it benefit those who have lairs that don't have permanent pairs. It also wouldn't benefit those who don't even have any permanent partners but just randomly breed dragons, but have some that they absolutely don't want to breed.

I would support your suggestion as a supplemental to this one, but I still think that this one will benefit more play styles and thus is still relevant even if we do get breeding pairs and coli teams.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar
When you are a heavy exalt Fodder Player neither will be good for you.
Either set them in a team or you have to click through the whole batch of fodders to mark them...or you mark your own dragons and only the fodder lasts, but than you have the problem , when you have like 3-4 sites of fodder..its the same thing .
@Jemadar
When you are a heavy exalt Fodder Player neither will be good for you.
Either set them in a team or you have to click through the whole batch of fodders to mark them...or you mark your own dragons and only the fodder lasts, but than you have the problem , when you have like 3-4 sites of fodder..its the same thing .
@Saphirosa

You wouldn't have to mark the fodder. While you would still have to set the fodder in a team etc.. you would only have to mark your permanent non-fodder and non-trainer dragons once. You wouldn't have to do a thing with fodder.

Once you marked your dragons to not show up, then you also wouldn't have to do it again unless you unmarked them or sent them out of lair. otherwise you just have to mark all permanent dragons that come into your lair, and if you are heavy on exalting you probably don't have a great many of those that come into the lair.

So, with your method, every time a user got a new batch of fodder, they would have to set them all into teams. However, they would still have to search through all their own dragons to find any that may have gotten sorted among them.

With the method proposed in this, the dragons would still need to be set into a team, but the user, once the initial work of marking all dragons was done, wouldn't have to sort through any dragons they already have and don't want to find. Which means it would be quicker to set up the teams because they don't have to worry about getting an adult dragon who happens to be older than some of their own dragons and thus get mixed in (for those who have the coli sorted by age, Mine is by lair order) They would just see those dragons they plan on training show up in their listing.
@Saphirosa

You wouldn't have to mark the fodder. While you would still have to set the fodder in a team etc.. you would only have to mark your permanent non-fodder and non-trainer dragons once. You wouldn't have to do a thing with fodder.

Once you marked your dragons to not show up, then you also wouldn't have to do it again unless you unmarked them or sent them out of lair. otherwise you just have to mark all permanent dragons that come into your lair, and if you are heavy on exalting you probably don't have a great many of those that come into the lair.

So, with your method, every time a user got a new batch of fodder, they would have to set them all into teams. However, they would still have to search through all their own dragons to find any that may have gotten sorted among them.

With the method proposed in this, the dragons would still need to be set into a team, but the user, once the initial work of marking all dragons was done, wouldn't have to sort through any dragons they already have and don't want to find. Which means it would be quicker to set up the teams because they don't have to worry about getting an adult dragon who happens to be older than some of their own dragons and thus get mixed in (for those who have the coli sorted by age, Mine is by lair order) They would just see those dragons they plan on training show up in their listing.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
@Jemadar
Yeah seems so. Both ideas arent that good. I dislike the idea of this suggestion , just my opinion and I told why.
@Jemadar
Yeah seems so. Both ideas arent that good. I dislike the idea of this suggestion , just my opinion and I told why.
@Saphiosa

I was just saying that both ideas had merit and both could coexist. In fact it would be great if both did exist.

I have some dragons I probably will never breed, some dragons that I breed on a whim with whomever I think will make pretty babies, and I have some dragons I don't want to breed out of their pairs.

Same thing with the coliseum. I have some dragons I will probably never train, I am planning on at least one more team of three dragons and I do breed/train/sell some fodder occasionally

Having both would benefit a great many more people than just having one or the other would.
@Saphiosa

I was just saying that both ideas had merit and both could coexist. In fact it would be great if both did exist.

I have some dragons I probably will never breed, some dragons that I breed on a whim with whomever I think will make pretty babies, and I have some dragons I don't want to breed out of their pairs.

Same thing with the coliseum. I have some dragons I will probably never train, I am planning on at least one more team of three dragons and I do breed/train/sell some fodder occasionally

Having both would benefit a great many more people than just having one or the other would.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png

14318365.png
Perhaps not with the suggested names, but I'd love to remove some dragons' ability to breed or fight in Coli.

I don't remember the last time I bred my permanent dragons, and, as I am trying to level all my dragons to 25, I have a lot of them that have reached 25 but will never be any actual Coli trainers. With this suggestion, I could mark my trainers to be "on" and all others to "off" and finally have a clear Coli queue with only trainers and fodder :')
Perhaps not with the suggested names, but I'd love to remove some dragons' ability to breed or fight in Coli.

I don't remember the last time I bred my permanent dragons, and, as I am trying to level all my dragons to 25, I have a lot of them that have reached 25 but will never be any actual Coli trainers. With this suggestion, I could mark my trainers to be "on" and all others to "off" and finally have a clear Coli queue with only trainers and fodder :')
JQQ3Fjt.png
I think I've posted in support of a similar thread, but yes, support x 1000. I specifically keep a lot of my permas unnamed so they won't show up in the Coli list.
I think I've posted in support of a similar thread, but yes, support x 1000. I specifically keep a lot of my permas unnamed so they won't show up in the Coli list.
Support! I'm always worried I'll accidentally breed my G1s, and scrolling through my dragons can be a nightmare even with my small lair size.
Support! I'm always worried I'll accidentally breed my G1s, and scrolling through my dragons can be a nightmare even with my small lair size.
BhWDcLm.png
I was just thinking about this, I'd really really like it. I'm always afraid of accidentally breeding one of my genones.
I was just thinking about this, I'd really really like it. I'm always afraid of accidentally breeding one of my genones.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13