Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ coli ] ability to rearrange stones
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
A little bit of a necro, but I would love this. One of my dragons has Rally before Eliminate in his lineup, and it bothers me so much I can't even use him. He just sits there and uses up the Ambush bug because I can't stand that his stones are switched. This is minor, but being able to rearrange them would be amazing. I don't support being able to remove them (unless the stone doesn't go back into your hoard), just rearranging them.
A little bit of a necro, but I would love this. One of my dragons has Rally before Eliminate in his lineup, and it bothers me so much I can't even use him. He just sits there and uses up the Ambush bug because I can't stand that his stones are switched. This is minor, but being able to rearrange them would be amazing. I don't support being able to remove them (unless the stone doesn't go back into your hoard), just rearranging them.
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
Support... hoping this gets implemented when they revamp the coli

Edit: we can tincture stats to reset them, maybe a battle stone tincture to rearrange stones could be used. That way it still sinks treasure, and the stones don't get removed to inventory, but people who have aesthetic or functional preferences can move things how they like.
Support... hoping this gets implemented when they revamp the coli

Edit: we can tincture stats to reset them, maybe a battle stone tincture to rearrange stones could be used. That way it still sinks treasure, and the stones don't get removed to inventory, but people who have aesthetic or functional preferences can move things how they like.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
I hope this is a thing that we get. I really, really, really hope.
I hope this is a thing that we get. I really, really, really hope.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
All the support. I keep using eliminate when I want to shred on a dragon because of where her stone is.
All the support. I keep using eliminate when I want to shred on a dragon because of where her stone is.
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png
Agreed with this post completely. In another game I play, They allow this type of thing at a small cost, but if you do it repeatedly the price progressively increases to discourage bogging the server down with endless small demands on it.

Say start at like 2500t and increase from there. Just to make players think things through before making a change.
Agreed with this post completely. In another game I play, They allow this type of thing at a small cost, but if you do it repeatedly the price progressively increases to discourage bogging the server down with endless small demands on it.

Say start at like 2500t and increase from there. Just to make players think things through before making a change.
Support!

I would love to be able to move the stones around so that I can work better in the coli
Support!

I would love to be able to move the stones around so that I can work better in the coli
Agreed, especially if there's a small fee for it! I have one dragon whose Eliminate and Shred are "switched," so I can't use her because of muscle memory foulups.
Agreed, especially if there's a small fee for it! I have one dragon whose Eliminate and Shred are "switched," so I can't use her because of muscle memory foulups.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Yes please! It bugs me to no end that my coli teams are all over the place!
Yes please! It bugs me to no end that my coli teams are all over the place!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Support!

This would be a great idea! Have you seen the pricing of some of the stones? Rediculously expensive and utterly unfair! I believe we should be able to remove and move around stones once purchased and placed example: It didnt matter much when you replaced an elemental might stone with a berserker when the might stones were only 1 gem each but now you can barely find the stones of might and when you do except for that rare occasional one that isnt earthen they are high gem items now if you can even find the flight stone you need so example: You find them but at 5-10 gems each you put them in then when the time comes you have berserkers replace them well your out 15-30 gems that you never get back. I think this is unfair I didnt mind when it was 3 gems but this is going a bit far. Also Eliminates almost never drop so they have rocketed by hoarders in the Auction House which is also bad business. Fortunately I had a friend who donated me one but I still need at least one more but think its crazy to spend what is asked for one. In conclusion I think we should not only be able to move the stones but remove them to. I feel might and Eliminate should drop more in coli or we should at a specific level be able to BREW one. Just my opinions on this matter its your game but it is frustrating trying to get stuff that is out of reach for most of us.

Support!

This would be a great idea! Have you seen the pricing of some of the stones? Rediculously expensive and utterly unfair! I believe we should be able to remove and move around stones once purchased and placed example: It didnt matter much when you replaced an elemental might stone with a berserker when the might stones were only 1 gem each but now you can barely find the stones of might and when you do except for that rare occasional one that isnt earthen they are high gem items now if you can even find the flight stone you need so example: You find them but at 5-10 gems each you put them in then when the time comes you have berserkers replace them well your out 15-30 gems that you never get back. I think this is unfair I didnt mind when it was 3 gems but this is going a bit far. Also Eliminates almost never drop so they have rocketed by hoarders in the Auction House which is also bad business. Fortunately I had a friend who donated me one but I still need at least one more but think its crazy to spend what is asked for one. In conclusion I think we should not only be able to move the stones but remove them to. I feel might and Eliminate should drop more in coli or we should at a specific level be able to BREW one. Just my opinions on this matter its your game but it is frustrating trying to get stuff that is out of reach for most of us.

gliGNxy.pngtumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
Support!

I think we should be able to at least move them if not remove them so when we replace we are not losing lots of treasure or gems. I totally agree with DarkGarnet.
Support!

I think we should be able to at least move them if not remove them so when we replace we are not losing lots of treasure or gems. I totally agree with DarkGarnet.
gliGNxy.pnglBMHHLy.pngTrRpYIQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14