Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
This would be a nice way of making exalting more special. Support.
This would be a nice way of making exalting more special. Support.
Support. I would definitely exalt more if it came with benefits like this.
Support. I would definitely exalt more if it came with benefits like this.
NaT0259.png
YES YES YES YES YES PLEASSEEEEE MAKE THIS HAPPPEENNN!
YES YES YES YES YES PLEASSEEEEE MAKE THIS HAPPPEENNN!
1009gIL.png
Support. i'd love to see this implemented!
Support. i'd love to see this implemented!
I haven't read anything but the first post so I apologize if this has already been suggested, but how about some flight-specific items in the exalt shop as well? probably just varying colours of the same apparel item, or maybe an improved version of the elemental attack battlestones?

support, anyway! : >
I haven't read anything but the first post so I apologize if this has already been suggested, but how about some flight-specific items in the exalt shop as well? probably just varying colours of the same apparel item, or maybe an improved version of the elemental attack battlestones?

support, anyway! : >
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
I don't mind exalting my dragons for pocket change, but an exalt shop would be cool.
I don't mind exalting my dragons for pocket change, but an exalt shop would be cool.
[quote name="OrcinusOrca" date="2014-11-09 17:56:28"]I don't mind exalting my dragons for pocket change, but an exalt shop would be cool.[/quote]
OrcinusOrca wrote on 2014-11-09 17:56:28:
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
...you know, this could be interesting, and a way to get all those dragons out of the AH that just never sell. I wouldn't even mind if we ended up not getting treasure, just exalt points and the rare occasional gem out of exalting. I like the idea. Support.
...you know, this could be interesting, and a way to get all those dragons out of the AH that just never sell. I wouldn't even mind if we ended up not getting treasure, just exalt points and the rare occasional gem out of exalting. I like the idea. Support.
You know, I'm thinking about this, and I can't figure out any way for it to be broken by a pay to play system.

I like the idea that there's a chance of getting points, rather than a guarantee. Like, at the moment, there's a chance of getting gems from exalting a dragon.

So yeah. Anything that make exalting for profit even more lucrative? I'm in.
You know, I'm thinking about this, and I can't figure out any way for it to be broken by a pay to play system.

I like the idea that there's a chance of getting points, rather than a guarantee. Like, at the moment, there's a chance of getting gems from exalting a dragon.

So yeah. Anything that make exalting for profit even more lucrative? I'm in.
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
Much, much support!
Much, much support!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17