Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Can we PLEASE make an Exalt Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
Support! This would add more of a reason to play the game more frequently, I think, as well--like how we have festivals, except this is year-round.

With the latest overhaul to the weekly Dominance, this would be a great project to go hand-in-hand. What if they somehow tied the exalt shop into the Beastclans lore? I'm not sure how off the top of my head, but for me that would make it super cool. ovo
Support! This would add more of a reason to play the game more frequently, I think, as well--like how we have festivals, except this is year-round.

With the latest overhaul to the weekly Dominance, this would be a great project to go hand-in-hand. What if they somehow tied the exalt shop into the Beastclans lore? I'm not sure how off the top of my head, but for me that would make it super cool. ovo
I really like this idea. I also like the added ideas that points aren't guaranteed and different flights have different items.
I really like this idea. I also like the added ideas that points aren't guaranteed and different flights have different items.
a+brindle cat.png
Omg yes ;~; I need this
It would give me the encouragement I need to use the coli a lot more
which would generate more money for me, and I would buy SO MANY THINGS
Omg yes ;~; I need this
It would give me the encouragement I need to use the coli a lot more
which would generate more money for me, and I would buy SO MANY THINGS
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
I support the idea, but do remember that we, as a site, get into all-out wars over RNG. Remember when you opened ten thousands chests during the Night of the Nocturne event and only got 1 scroll or egg? That was pretty stressful, as evidenced by the arguments on the forums. Imagine if you had opened ten thousand chests and each one gave 1 Nocturne Point and a scroll cost 10K points. You would have gotten the same reward for the same effort, but having a goal in mind and a clear path to the goal would have been less stressful, even if the price was very, very high.

If the system was going to give points for exalting, there could be a larger spread between species (1/5/10 or 1/3/5 instead of 1/2/3) to place value on the rarer dragons, but guaranteed, and the shop items could just be expensive so they would be something to save up for, not something to grind out in a couple of hours.
I support the idea, but do remember that we, as a site, get into all-out wars over RNG. Remember when you opened ten thousands chests during the Night of the Nocturne event and only got 1 scroll or egg? That was pretty stressful, as evidenced by the arguments on the forums. Imagine if you had opened ten thousand chests and each one gave 1 Nocturne Point and a scroll cost 10K points. You would have gotten the same reward for the same effort, but having a goal in mind and a clear path to the goal would have been less stressful, even if the price was very, very high.

If the system was going to give points for exalting, there could be a larger spread between species (1/5/10 or 1/3/5 instead of 1/2/3) to place value on the rarer dragons, but guaranteed, and the shop items could just be expensive so they would be something to save up for, not something to grind out in a couple of hours.
Support~
Support~
QtezsCP.png
♡Support.♡
♡Support until they add this in because this is the best solution I've read so far. Please, please make this a thing.♡
♡Support.♡
♡Support until they add this in because this is the best solution I've read so far. Please, please make this a thing.♡
This could help with the economy, big time. Problem is, I'm not sure if it would be a temporary fix or a long-term fix. But... I see the positives far outweighing the negatives here. I support this.
This could help with the economy, big time. Problem is, I'm not sure if it would be a temporary fix or a long-term fix. But... I see the positives far outweighing the negatives here. I support this.
giphy.gif
Always support this.
Always support this.
I'm not super sure if someone had suggested this but having a rotating random list of items, not unlike the marketplace might keep these things from losing their value as some people are fearing.
I'm not super sure if someone had suggested this but having a rotating random list of items, not unlike the marketplace might keep these things from losing their value as some people are fearing.
sIaDdlY.png
Perhaps if your Flight is dominant you get bonus points?
Sorry if someone already suggested that.

Support.
Perhaps if your Flight is dominant you get bonus points?
Sorry if someone already suggested that.

Support.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17