Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hear me out, Vulture Dragons [Breed]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
OH MY HOR ALMIGHTY Y E S

PLEASE GEB, I need 10. All the support
OH MY HOR ALMIGHTY Y E S

PLEASE GEB, I need 10. All the support
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[quote name="ShepherdOfFire" date="2018-04-25 17:01:41" ] I want one oh i hope they consider this being plague flight this would work well and with ghost would be freaking awesome imagine this girl as one [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405281/40528007_350.png?mtime=Wsbs0QACYz0.png[/img] Edit: maybe lose the front limbs to give it more or a bird dragon look as the wings are the front limbs (otherwise four legged chickens would be yummier) [/quote] @ShepherdOfFire If the front limbs were dropped to make it bird-like, then that would make it a wyvern like the Swiftwing...and the Swiftwing was rejected. A dragon - at present - needs 1 head/1 body/1 tail/2 arms/2 legs/2 wings so it works with the apparel that the site has. No idea is Flight Rising will be introducing Wyverns. Making it plague, though, makes sense.
ShepherdOfFire wrote on 2018-04-25 17:01:41:
I want one oh i hope they consider this being plague flight this would work well and with ghost would be freaking awesome

imagine this girl as one 40528007_350.png?mtime=Wsbs0QACYz0.png

Edit: maybe lose the front limbs to give it more or a bird dragon look as the wings are the front limbs (otherwise four legged chickens would be yummier)
@ShepherdOfFire If the front limbs were dropped to make it bird-like, then that would make it a wyvern like the Swiftwing...and the Swiftwing was rejected. A dragon - at present - needs 1 head/1 body/1 tail/2 arms/2 legs/2 wings so it works with the apparel that the site has. No idea is Flight Rising will be introducing Wyverns.

Making it plague, though, makes sense.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
ahh didn't think about the artwork restrictions. the vulture dragon is an awesome idea though, i truly hope they do consider it in the near future
ahh didn't think about the artwork restrictions. the vulture dragon is an awesome idea though, i truly hope they do consider it in the near future
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
While I'd love to see these, I think they do look too much like Skys... People might get confused if they were chicks.

*semi support hand*
While I'd love to see these, I think they do look too much like Skys... People might get confused if they were chicks.

*semi support hand*
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
They're awesome! Maybe make it a little more like Swiftwings, but other than that it's an amazing idea and I support it!

For a name, how about Vulturion? I don't know if it's already been used by something else, but it's a combination of "Vulture" and "Carrion".

If that doesn't work, maybe "Recycler Dragon"? 'Cause they recycle stuff.
They're awesome! Maybe make it a little more like Swiftwings, but other than that it's an amazing idea and I support it!

For a name, how about Vulturion? I don't know if it's already been used by something else, but it's a combination of "Vulture" and "Carrion".

If that doesn't work, maybe "Recycler Dragon"? 'Cause they recycle stuff.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
CHICKEN BOIS!!! YES PLEASE!!

Though, what would their diet be? Pure meat like Wildclaws, or Meat/Seafood/Insect (a technically carnivorous diet)? Or would it follow lore and have them eat all, being the resourceful dragons they are?
CHICKEN BOIS!!! YES PLEASE!!

Though, what would their diet be? Pure meat like Wildclaws, or Meat/Seafood/Insect (a technically carnivorous diet)? Or would it follow lore and have them eat all, being the resourceful dragons they are?
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
*slams fist* I need these...

I love the design for them... They reminded me more of Wildclaws than Skydancers, but eh. I still want them...
*slams fist* I need these...

I love the design for them... They reminded me more of Wildclaws than Skydancers, but eh. I still want them...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Adding the art for baby "carrion dragons" might improve the chances of these "vultures" being added.
Adding the art for baby "carrion dragons" might improve the chances of these "vultures" being added.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Oh, and no offense...

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Oh, and no offense...

,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
UHMM YESS??
UHMM YESS??
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17