Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Rising Merchandise
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would love a stuffed noodledad.
I would love a stuffed noodledad.
407Ohsj.png
I support every last aspect of this. Especially snuggly life-size fluffy tundras.
I support every last aspect of this. Especially snuggly life-size fluffy tundras.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Yes please!

Maybe plushies of some familiars too like the buttersnake.
Yes please!

Maybe plushies of some familiars too like the buttersnake.
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Yes please, I want one of the deity plushes in real life!
Yes please, I want one of the deity plushes in real life!
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
But how much are you going to want to pay for these plushies?
That's the real question.
But how much are you going to want to pay for these plushies?
That's the real question.
As much as I would totally adore plushies, at this point in the site's life they'd unfortunately likely cost far too much for them to actually be worthwhile for the site to sell. If FR was ever able to make plushies it probably wouldn't be at least for a few years from now, depending on how the site grows.

However, things like posters, t-shirts, mugs, stickers, all of those would be totally awesome and fairly low-cost to produce. (Also, They could totally make the fairgrounds puzzles into real life puzzles, that'd be a ton of fun).

Overall though I 100% support there being official licensed merch to buy from an official FR shop.
As much as I would totally adore plushies, at this point in the site's life they'd unfortunately likely cost far too much for them to actually be worthwhile for the site to sell. If FR was ever able to make plushies it probably wouldn't be at least for a few years from now, depending on how the site grows.

However, things like posters, t-shirts, mugs, stickers, all of those would be totally awesome and fairly low-cost to produce. (Also, They could totally make the fairgrounds puzzles into real life puzzles, that'd be a ton of fun).

Overall though I 100% support there being official licensed merch to buy from an official FR shop.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I'm gonna be honest. Unless they were Happy Meal toys at McDonald's or something, I'd never buy FR merchandise. Just. Not my thing. They'd be cute and I'd look at them. I might even want to buy them. But I wouldn't.
I'm gonna be honest. Unless they were Happy Meal toys at McDonald's or something, I'd never buy FR merchandise. Just. Not my thing. They'd be cute and I'd look at them. I might even want to buy them. But I wouldn't.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I need a Mirror plush. YESSSSSS!

What if they did a site-wide raffle like once every year or so? Then the hand full of users who won could request something and the admins could judge whether they could or would humor the request or not? If they couldn't do what the user requested, then the user could pick something else or the FR Admins could give a list of things they'd be willing to make or whatever! I'd love for something like this to happen!
I need a Mirror plush. YESSSSSS!

What if they did a site-wide raffle like once every year or so? Then the hand full of users who won could request something and the admins could judge whether they could or would humor the request or not? If they couldn't do what the user requested, then the user could pick something else or the FR Admins could give a list of things they'd be willing to make or whatever! I'd love for something like this to happen!
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
Yes, we need FR stuffs. Especially since we aren't allowed to make anything for ourselves...
Support
Yes, we need FR stuffs. Especially since we aren't allowed to make anything for ourselves...
Support
YES! I want a water beanie!
And little Tidelord plush or statuette..
YES! I want a water beanie!
And little Tidelord plush or statuette..
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7