Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Include ID of creator for accents/skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Super Support!
I always wanted to change my name but i am truly worry if this happens! D:
Super Support!
I always wanted to change my name but i am truly worry if this happens! D:
35326_s.gif
Support c: It'd be much easier to find some of the creators of these awesome skins~
Support c: It'd be much easier to find some of the creators of these awesome skins~
m16OKP.jpeg
Support!
Support!
Support! This would be really helpful.
Support! This would be really helpful.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
support!
support!
Definitely support this, considering that if the accent creator changes their name, and then someone uses that name, the accent will then be credited to the wrong person. D:
Definitely support this, considering that if the accent creator changes their name, and then someone uses that name, the accent will then be credited to the wrong person. D:
Support! Finding skin/accent makers will become immensely easier if the maker changes their username.
Support! Finding skin/accent makers will become immensely easier if the maker changes their username.
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
Support!
Support!
Support!

(Created by djkid #2263) works just fine imo.
Support!

(Created by djkid #2263) works just fine imo.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
Huge support, I had the same issue!

If you haven't done so already you can appeal on the Skin & Accents problem thread to have the credit of your old skins and accents updated.
Huge support, I had the same issue!

If you haven't done so already you can appeal on the Skin & Accents problem thread to have the credit of your old skins and accents updated.
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8