Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've been thinking for a while now that I want apparel that is designed specifically for the baby dragons, but I can see where that would be non-feasible when the babies are going to grow up in five days... but what if there were clothes you could put on a baby that's been scrolled to be eternally youthful? What if, right???

There are currently a lot of disadvantages to using that scroll on dragons... you can't sell a baby like that, you can't exalt it, and if you want to make it grow up you need to buy another gem scroll to reverse the eternal youth effects. And of course, babies can't fight in the coli, so they are functionally useless as well. This has been a big deterrent for buying/using eternal youth scrolls, for both me and a lot of people, I assume.

But what if you could put eternally youthful baby dragons in baby dragon clothes.

The idea is so precious to me I can't even handle it.
I've been thinking for a while now that I want apparel that is designed specifically for the baby dragons, but I can see where that would be non-feasible when the babies are going to grow up in five days... but what if there were clothes you could put on a baby that's been scrolled to be eternally youthful? What if, right???

There are currently a lot of disadvantages to using that scroll on dragons... you can't sell a baby like that, you can't exalt it, and if you want to make it grow up you need to buy another gem scroll to reverse the eternal youth effects. And of course, babies can't fight in the coli, so they are functionally useless as well. This has been a big deterrent for buying/using eternal youth scrolls, for both me and a lot of people, I assume.

But what if you could put eternally youthful baby dragons in baby dragon clothes.

The idea is so precious to me I can't even handle it.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2319458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/23195/2319458_350.png[/img] [/url] Papaya needs clothes, ppl. Come on. Seriously though, I definitely support this. For those who are going to say "it is too much work to redraw all of the apparel to fit babies," can we please just stop that? No one is asking for baby-versions of existing apparel. Personally, I just want a Pink Daisy Cabby, booties, the flower apparel, and the dolls. That's it. No need for the steampunk stuff, no need for the armor.

2319458_350.png

Papaya needs clothes, ppl. Come on.

Seriously though, I definitely support this. For those who are going to say "it is too much work to redraw all of the apparel to fit babies," can we please just stop that? No one is asking for baby-versions of existing apparel.

Personally, I just want a Pink Daisy Cabby, booties, the flower apparel, and the dolls. That's it. No need for the steampunk stuff, no need for the armor.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Yesyesyes! Support! If it's not too much hassle for the artists. :( Don't want to overwork them.
Yesyesyes! Support! If it's not too much hassle for the artists. :( Don't want to overwork them.
I'd support this. For those that did make their dragons eternally young...they can't do much with them, which is a shame. I think quite a few people regret it because of this. It would be nice to give them something they could wear on their babies.
I'd support this. For those that did make their dragons eternally young...they can't do much with them, which is a shame. I think quite a few people regret it because of this. It would be nice to give them something they could wear on their babies.
Support! I was just thinking about this earlier.
I want a spiral, but don't like the adults much and would make it a baby forever if I ever got one I liked. I'd love to be able to dress it c:
Support! I was just thinking about this earlier.
I want a spiral, but don't like the adults much and would make it a baby forever if I ever got one I liked. I'd love to be able to dress it c:
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
Yes, please! And could they work on regular babies too?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Lightning" date="2014-05-01 17:45:44"]Yes, please! And could they work on regular babies too?[/quote] @Lightning That'd be cute, but the only problem I see happening is, what happens to the baby clothes once they become an adult? Does it go back into the hoard collection?
Lightning wrote on 2014-05-01 17:45:44:
@Lightning
That'd be cute, but the only problem I see happening is, what happens to the baby clothes once they become an adult? Does it go back into the hoard collection?
@ShamelessScalies I'd have them go back into the hoard.
@ShamelessScalies I'd have them go back into the hoard.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Support :)
Support :)
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
I think all we need are head items or neck items, like little ribbons and bows and handkerchiefs, and maybe booties. It doesn't have to be existing apparel either, it could be a line just for babies.
I think all we need are head items or neck items, like little ribbons and bows and handkerchiefs, and maybe booties. It doesn't have to be existing apparel either, it could be a line just for babies.
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10