Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel for Eternal Youth Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please. I’m sure permababies would be much more popular if we could dress them.
Please. I’m sure permababies would be much more popular if we could dress them.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Please I have two and they both feel so naked.

I really just want to give them flowerfalls and lanterns and candles think of how adorable they'd be
Please I have two and they both feel so naked.

I really just want to give them flowerfalls and lanterns and candles think of how adorable they'd be
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
I agree, there really should be more functionality with permababies, you can't make skins for them, cant put apparel on them, can't breed them, and up until recently you couldn't even have them as your icon. I'd like to see something to make them more relevant.
I agree, there really should be more functionality with permababies, you can't make skins for them, cant put apparel on them, can't breed them, and up until recently you couldn't even have them as your icon. I'd like to see something to make them more relevant.
0f1mBJP.png
Yes!! Not existing apparel of course because that'd be a nightmare to draw, but just a few bab exclusive apparel items would be amazing and though I'm not really into them myself I can't see a reason not to support!
Yes!! Not existing apparel of course because that'd be a nightmare to draw, but just a few bab exclusive apparel items would be amazing and though I'm not really into them myself I can't see a reason not to support!
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
I support this! My perma babies would look so nice if they could be clothed :/ I mean, think of a baby coatl with a mask!
I support this! My perma babies would look so nice if they could be clothed :/ I mean, think of a baby coatl with a mask!
You do not even know how much I support this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44692662] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446927/44692662_350.png[/img] [/url] My babu Polaris is my first and only eternal youth, and I would love to dress them up. However, I bought them so they would be eternal youth so I eventually made them eternally youthful. I would love to customize eternally youthful babus. It gives so much more to their possibilities which they couldnt have before.
You do not even know how much I support this

44692662_350.png

My babu Polaris is my first and only eternal youth, and I would love to dress them up. However, I bought them so they would be eternal youth so I eventually made them eternally youthful.
I would love to customize eternally youthful babus. It gives so much more to their possibilities which they couldnt have before.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
I would love this, full support!
I would love this, full support!
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
[quote name="Caprineki" date="2018-09-25 12:24:30" ] I agree, there really should be more functionality with permababies, you can't make skins for them, cant put apparel on them, can't breed them, and up until recently you couldn't even have them as your icon. I'd like to see something to make them more relevant. [/quote] To be fair, it would be veeeery weird to breed them... ^^"
Caprineki wrote on 2018-09-25 12:24:30:
To be fair, it would be veeeery weird to breed them... ^^"
TBh4eRz.png
+8 FR Time
PWYW Name Shop | Little Moon Hatchery | PWYW Lore Shop | Wishlist
Willing to take back any dragons you've received from me!
An opportunity to make little baby twitch the cutest boy ever? More? Yes please
An opportunity to make little baby twitch the cutest boy ever? More? Yes please
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Yes, please. One reason I'm not a permababy fan now is because I can't really do anything with them :( I'd love to at least dress them.
Yes, please. One reason I'm not a permababy fan now is because I can't really do anything with them :( I'd love to at least dress them.
tumblr_inline_nhxskl09Q41qcphlu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10