Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 282 283
I think someone might have mentioned it before, but anyway. It would be nice to have more "changing" familiars, like Phoenix or Buttersnake.
I think someone might have mentioned it before, but anyway. It would be nice to have more "changing" familiars, like Phoenix or Buttersnake.
[quote name="8Spitfire8" date="2019-03-03 08:59:38" ] I would like tabs for familiars like the dragon den. Then I could keep NON familiars, festival familiars etc separate. [/quote] YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
8Spitfire8 wrote on 2019-03-03 08:59:38:
I would like tabs for familiars like the dragon den. Then I could keep NON familiars, festival familiars etc separate.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Familiars that look like the extinct fossils we know today like the smildon, mammoths and the dinosaurs would be awesome
Familiars that look like the extinct fossils we know today like the smildon, mammoths and the dinosaurs would be awesome
i7Oxa13.png
This isn't exactly a familiar type suggestion, but I didn't know where else to put it.
I would like to collect all the familiars eventually, and I don't think I'm alone there.
However, there are way more familiars than the max number of dragons you can have in a lair, so most of them wouldn't be able to be displayed, unless you switched them all the time.
I personally would like to have one permanent familiar for each dragon eventually, so it would be awesome if there could be some other way to display them? Like giving them their own pages like the dragons have or something?
This isn't exactly a familiar type suggestion, but I didn't know where else to put it.
I would like to collect all the familiars eventually, and I don't think I'm alone there.
However, there are way more familiars than the max number of dragons you can have in a lair, so most of them wouldn't be able to be displayed, unless you switched them all the time.
I personally would like to have one permanent familiar for each dragon eventually, so it would be awesome if there could be some other way to display them? Like giving them their own pages like the dragons have or something?
I love the worlds big predators, so I would like to see more familiars inspired by them, for example:
- wolf
- lion
- jaguar
- panther
- LION
- coyote
- painted wolf/dog
Pls make familiars with these animals in mind. Thx!
Edit: also, don’t know where else to put it, but we need a bond all familiars button because lairs who have lots of familiars find it tedious to bond them one by one
I love the worlds big predators, so I would like to see more familiars inspired by them, for example:
- wolf
- lion
- jaguar
- panther
- LION
- coyote
- painted wolf/dog
Pls make familiars with these animals in mind. Thx!
Edit: also, don’t know where else to put it, but we need a bond all familiars button because lairs who have lots of familiars find it tedious to bond them one by one
arcane1_zpsel0smlxg.png
tsuchinoko
tsuchinoko
goodnight sweet prince
Untitled40.png
[quote name="SerpentxBreeze" date="2019-03-18 13:05:41" ] Familiars that look like the extinct fossils we know today like the smildon, mammoths and the dinosaurs would be awesome [/quote] [b]Omg omg omg can we have elemental sabbertoothed cat familiars? Please please please? [emoji=tundra love][/b] Like maybe a smilodon gracilis with charged sabers for lightning, a dinofelis with inky smoking spots for shadow, a Xenosmilus with an infected bite for plague, a feathered Miracinonyx for wind, a fly trap Nanosmilus for nature, a reanimated fossil smilodon fatalus for earth, and a Barbourofelis with crystal sabers for arcane?
SerpentxBreeze wrote on 2019-03-18 13:05:41:

Omg omg omg can we have elemental sabbertoothed cat familiars? Please please please?
Like maybe a smilodon gracilis with charged sabers for lightning, a dinofelis with inky smoking spots for shadow, a Xenosmilus with an infected bite for plague, a feathered Miracinonyx for wind, a fly trap Nanosmilus for nature, a reanimated fossil smilodon fatalus for earth, and a Barbourofelis with crystal sabers for arcane?
24002659_oFj.png
[quote name="Polymorphus" date="2019-03-27 18:03:28" ] [quote name="SerpentxBreeze" date="2019-03-18 13:05:41" ] Familiars that look like the extinct fossils we know today like the smildon, mammoths and the dinosaurs would be awesome [/quote] [b]Omg omg omg can we have elemental sabbertoothed cat familiars? Please please please? [emoji=tundra love][/b] Like maybe a smilodon gracilis with charged sabers for lightning, a dinofelis with inky smoking spots for shadow, a Xenosmilus with an infected bite for plague, a feathered Miracinonyx for wind, a fly trap Nanosmilus for nature, a reanimated fossil smilodon fatalus for earth, and a Barbourofelis with crystal sabers for arcane? [/quote] that sounds awesome !!
Polymorphus wrote on 2019-03-27 18:03:28:
SerpentxBreeze wrote on 2019-03-18 13:05:41:

Omg omg omg can we have elemental sabbertoothed cat familiars? Please please please?
Like maybe a smilodon gracilis with charged sabers for lightning, a dinofelis with inky smoking spots for shadow, a Xenosmilus with an infected bite for plague, a feathered Miracinonyx for wind, a fly trap Nanosmilus for nature, a reanimated fossil smilodon fatalus for earth, and a Barbourofelis with crystal sabers for arcane?
that sounds awesome !!
pokefarm
wanna join aj?enter my user as refer friend
download the castle cats game(mobile only!)
[img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/cute-possums-10__700.jpg[/img] Please.... Opossums would make my day....... I beg of you......
cute-possums-10__700.jpg

Please.... Opossums would make my day....... I beg of you......
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
-slams fists on table-

WE NEED HORSES.

Normal horses... the only things we have that are horse-like are golem-type things and kelpies.
-slams fists on table-

WE NEED HORSES.

Normal horses... the only things we have that are horse-like are golem-type things and kelpies.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 282 283