Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 353 354 355 356 357 ... 708 709
A paintbrush!
A paintbrush!
13399.png Gem Hoarder
Hoard all the shinies. All of them.

Modern and fashionable gear from the Shifting Expanse!
Headphones, Electric guitars, cybernetic armor or apparel. (I really need an electric guitar for one of my dragons)
Also maybe more colors of the mantles? the ones that go around the dragons necks. I was trying to make an outfit earlier and it went perfect with the rest of the outfit, but the colors did not match.
Modern and fashionable gear from the Shifting Expanse!
Headphones, Electric guitars, cybernetic armor or apparel. (I really need an electric guitar for one of my dragons)
Also maybe more colors of the mantles? the ones that go around the dragons necks. I was trying to make an outfit earlier and it went perfect with the rest of the outfit, but the colors did not match.
We need more weapons. We only got swords, bows and staves now which means we are missing a lot of fantasy and/or medieval weapons. Now, I understand that guns might be a bit of an issue for some people, but hammers, axes, shields and daggers would be great! Maybe even more fantasy-like stuff like a scythe? Honestly one of my dragons would love a scythe.
We need more weapons. We only got swords, bows and staves now which means we are missing a lot of fantasy and/or medieval weapons. Now, I understand that guns might be a bit of an issue for some people, but hammers, axes, shields and daggers would be great! Maybe even more fantasy-like stuff like a scythe? Honestly one of my dragons would love a scythe.
redoing this soon
I completely agree when it comes to more weapons, but I wouldn't mind to see some electrified weapons from the Shifting Expanse like some blasters or pulse guns, maybe something that uses electricity for offense.
Or electrified and Arcane shields??? Hit me with that shale
I completely agree when it comes to more weapons, but I wouldn't mind to see some electrified weapons from the Shifting Expanse like some blasters or pulse guns, maybe something that uses electricity for offense.
Or electrified and Arcane shields??? Hit me with that shale
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Pocket watches or coats or vests with them. More time pieces, more jewelry styles than tear drop.

Pocket watches or coats or vests with them. More time pieces, more jewelry styles than tear drop.

We need long sleeve turtle necks!
We need long sleeve turtle necks!
i want some shifting expanse stuff. like all we have is the lightning fest apparel, but its so expensive and eh. i like some googles or some more wepons. or like a stormcatcher themed apparel. or........oh yes.......a walkie talkie from the stormcatcher. your welcome XDXD
i want some shifting expanse stuff. like all we have is the lightning fest apparel, but its so expensive and eh. i like some googles or some more wepons. or like a stormcatcher themed apparel. or........oh yes.......a walkie talkie from the stormcatcher. your welcome XDXD
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
FR, can we get sword bundle please? :o
FR, can we get sword bundle please? :o
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
What I really want is like... aprons for shopkeepers. Like a "Baker's Apron" or "Florist's Apron." We need more specific job-related apparel.
A few chef themed sets would also be cool, esp. if they had multiple colors.
I just really want florist apparel though.
What I really want is like... aprons for shopkeepers. Like a "Baker's Apron" or "Florist's Apron." We need more specific job-related apparel.
A few chef themed sets would also be cool, esp. if they had multiple colors.
I just really want florist apparel though.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Okay, so we have fluffy antennae that look like moth antennae, but how about: butterfly? [img]http://www.butterfliessite.com/images/butterfly2.jpg[/img] bee? [img]https://bugguide.net/images/raw/AQL/SEQ/AQLSEQT04Q10NQHS1QHS4KLS9Q30WQTK8KOKVQRSUQHS5KRSXKAKRK2K2QRSXKVKIKAKHKD06QPKSK.jpg[/img] or black beetle? [img]https://www.pixoto.com/images-photography/animals/insects-and-spiders/black-beetle-witj-red-antenna-4968097089847296.jpg[/img]
Okay, so we have fluffy antennae that look like moth antennae, but how about:

butterfly?
butterfly2.jpg
bee?
AQLSEQT04Q10NQHS1QHS4KLS9Q30WQTK8KOKVQRSUQHS5KRSXKAKRK2K2QRSXKVKIKAKHKD06QPKSK.jpg
or black beetle?
black-beetle-witj-red-antenna-4968097089847296.jpg
photofunky.gif
1 2 ... 353 354 355 356 357 ... 708 709