Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 709 710
[quote name="DeadBattery" date=2018-02-05 15:55:08] Reposting this again half a year later with a ton of updates because it got lost in the ocean of all the other posts. Also it's easier for admins to note it like this than just go through old edited posts. I deleted the previous one anyway so don't you worry about that. I'm just "bumping this up" so more people can see. I think we need: - two words: [b]military berets[/b] - [b]military medic apparel[/b] (unlike the healers' apparel, this would have a bit more serious look?) - [b]more skulls[/b] (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws around the neck. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold, and a ton of different horns. AND, as Mutation suggested, bonejaw accessories including something like hippopotamus, lion, crocodile and warthog jaws, and elephant tusks) - [b]MORE BONES[/b] (we need more bone apparel with a plague-y vibe) - [b]space armour, and cool futuristic equipment[/b] (I saw someone mention space-related apparel. Love the idea. That would include lasers and other cool space age weapons, suits with circuitry flowing through them, epic space armour gauntlets and shoulder pads, glowing chestguards, holographic displays, bionic cyber parts, etc) - [b]tailor equipment[/b] (small set of a tape measure and wrist pincushions.) - [b]native American themed apparel[/b] (like a tomahawk, bows and arrows, the chief's headdress, feathers, moccasins, covers like themed mantles) - [b]manes[/b] (now, I see people commenting about how wigs should be added. I don't know if wigs would fit dragons, but manes would, like a more scruffy one, a shorter one, a longer one and so on) - [b]beach apparel[/b] (I know I already suggested this, but seriously, diving equipment, swimming shorts, swimsuits, beach towels and even surfboards?? it would be a really cool addition.) - [b]hoodies[/b] - [b]modern equipment[/b] (like headphones, mp3 players, maybe mobile phones, wires) - [b]gardening equipment[/b] (aAAAA we need this. Something like hoes, shovels, watering cans, straw hats, wheat to hold in dragon's mouth, we have cat companions on the ground why not have some soil bags as well) - [b]more flowers and/or plants[/b] (as in more plants to hold in mouths, plant capes, plant wing loops, plants that cover dragons, also love the idea of more apparel like Gladeboughs with twigs and leafless branches, bamboo shoots, regular plants) - [b]MORE EGYPTIAN APPAREL[/b] (we have the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty, but it would be [i]s o g o o d[/i] if there was more? I am thinking about Horus, Ra, Anubis, Sobek, Seth, Bastet headdresses, sashes, amulets, armour, weapons, tools, staffs, spears, wings, animal companions, accessories, jewelry, etc. There's a ton of different colourations, especially a lot of golden ones, that can be implemented into already existing (Desert Dynasty/River Royalist) and new apparel sets. It doesn't necessarily have to be deity based since this is Sornieth and not Earth, and the religion is different, but just imagine the possibilities. FRew, you could technically link the headdresses to the Dragon Deities and let each of them have an animal that represents them. Just please give us more desert themed apparel, I am running out of outfits I can give to my dragons. There could be a ton of familiars as well for this and it would go fantastically well with the Sandswept Delta redux.) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b803/f/2018/037/8/5/dragon_by_croatiahetalia-dc2dggg.png[/img] - [b]artist's apparel[/b] - [b]tribal apparel[/b] (headdresses, spears, shields, tribal outfits, necklaces) - [b]fishing gear[/b] (like fishing rods, nets, fishing hats with hooks stuck in em, fishing line hanging from dragons' wings along with the roll, a fishing set box with floats, bait and hooks in it, fish hanging off of a string.) - [b]camping equipment[/b] (oh yes, rolled up tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, compasses, binoculars, hats) - [b]cartography related apparel[/b] (like maps, scrolls, mapping equipment, a sextant, etc.) - [b]punk/rock apparel[/b] - [b]more armour[/b] (and by that I mean we should have more themed armour like the Roman and Greek armour. I just think it's so pretty, especially the helmets. Imagine how cool those helmets would look on dragons.) [color=#731d08]- [b]photographer equipment[/b] (I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME RN. old fashioned camera, modern cameras, some artistic clothes, a film roll that rolls down a dragon's wings, folded tripod, camera bag, BLOOD AND GORE DAMN IT ADSFGHS)[/color] - [b]more swirl apparel[/b] (by that I mean more apparel like the Summer Swelter, flowerfalls, etc. I would really LOVE to see something like a cloud of sand, or a splash of water, mist, rain, actual snow and not unrealistically large snowflakes, but sand is my first priority currently) - [b]stolen stash/thief apparel[/b] (now hear me out. Imagine stolen golden chains hanging from dragons' wings, small bags full of stolen Treasure, bigger bags full of Treasure or Gems, then bracelets, chainlets hanging off of a dragon's head, shackles, face masks... apparel that indicates that stuff had been stolen or that the dragon wearing it is a thief.) - as @Irascor suggested: [b]PONCHOS[/b]. - [b]nose rings, piercings...[/b] (anything that looks more punk than just bangles) - [b]imperial slave apparel??[/b] (I MEAN, it sounds interesting?? In Elite: Dangerous, the term "slave" is used as "servant", nothing hardcore okay calm down. But I'd love some chains, arm cuffs, leashes, sashes, collars and stuff like that. That could also fit an escaped criminal really well) - [b]apocalypse themed apparel[/b] (something like from the apocalyptic era of Mad Max's reality. That would include body paint, masks, especially gas masks, cool outfits, helmets, special goggles, barbed wire, engine parts and wires worn as accessories, etc) - [b]miner's garbs[/b] (a pickaxe, a shovel, explosives, mining helmet, rocky apparel altogether) - [b]lumberjack apparel[/b] (an axe, a flannel, pants with suspenders, a cap with ear(lobe) warmers) - [b]scouts[/b] (AHH this idea came to me while I was trying to sleep. Imagine dragon scouts wearing those cute ranger hats or fake fur hats with tails, scout uniforms, boots, BADGES, neckerchiefs, waterskins) - [b]robes and togas[/b] (similar to the clothing ancient Greeks wore like chitons and himations or Roman togas) - [b]tropical island themed apparel[/b] (some beach-y looking apparel that is not related to the classic beach apparel mentioned above, but something more like beach and sea royalty, lots of flowers, seashells, belts, nets, sashes, shell pauldrons, fruithats) - [b]desert-themed apparel[/b] (how come we don't have any succulents or cacti that could grow on dragons? I'd love to see some hardy plant apparel, maybe some sort of prickly armour as well. Desert merchant-themed apparel would be dope as well) - [b]small winegrower set[/b] (such as grapes and vines spreading across dragons' wings, sheers, a crate with wine bottles, a basket with grapes and maybe a barrel? we have a one-item "set" which consists of the Time Turner's Sandglass, I think making small sets of themed apparel would cover a lot of lore faster than bigger sets. I just think it would be nice, that's all) - [b]merchant set[/b] (apparel implying the dragon sells things mostly such as sacks and crates, flasks, jewellery, etc. Take a look at Swipp. Some apparel based on his style would be really nice, despite the fact that he's actually wearing Sandwastes clothes) - [b]auctioneer-themed apparel[/b] (I'm thinking about a scale, a gavel, long lists that could either be held, rolled up or just scattered all over dragons' wings or body, pencils or quills behind ears/feathers/horns, pocket watches as well and clothes appropriate for an auctioneer) - [b]more pelts[/b] (pelts of deer, other big cat pelts with interesting patterns, bovine pelts, perhaps freshly caught prey like rabbits, quails, pheasants) - [b]halos and auras[/b] (I'm not necessarily talking about those halos that are portrayed above saints' heads or stuff, more like something the Arcanist has. A physical embodiment of energy, a display, runes, stuff like that) - as Greyjoy suggested [b]elemental armour[/b] (hell yeah, it would be amazing to see different types of element-based armour like rocky, magmatic, fleshy, frigid, runic, etc) - [b]sea props[/b] (I am weak for tropical waters, my dudes. It would be incredibly rad if we got a tropical set including seaweed and kelp scattered across dragons' wings and back, bubbles, more seashell apparel, as already mentioned thresher jaws and possibly fins, coral and seashell armour, hanging barnacle encrusted bottles with messages inside, a submerged chest strapped to a dragon with a belt, accent-like apparel with ripples of water that are reflected from the surface and displayed on the dragon) - [b]flying insects[/b] (such as swarms of bees, flies, beetles, moths, ten million fireflies, butterflies without the mask haha) - [b]Aztec apparel[/b] (holy mother of Aten, how did I not come up with this earlier?? THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL WHen it comes to Aztec or Mayan apparel. Really sweet, heavy duty, stone gauntlets, exotic headdresses of different gods, chest guards, shoulder guards, tail cuffs, lots of feathers, flasks with toxins, tranquiliser darts, shoots, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans and bracelets. That could be an extension to the already-existing Goldslab set) - [b]more masks[/b] (those Harpy masks look amazing, something of that sort perhaps? Not anything fancy like masques, but something carved out of stone or wood.) - as CinnamonThief suggested [b]lanterns and visors[/b] - [b]sailor apparel[/b] (we might have captain apparel, but what about sailor outfits? THOSE SWEET SWEET HATS) - [b]Kimonos[/b] (or a Sornieth version of a Kimono so people don't get offended or something, jeez. If we can have all that sweet eastern armour, why not some fancy clothes as well?) - [b]empty baskets & other[/b] (empty baskets or baskets full of fruit, vegetables, wheat, seed, salt, pebbles, treasure, gems, etc) - [b]head wraps for deserts and harsh conditions[/b] (something similar to a Keffiyeh or what the Highland Scavenger has but without the chest part. It would go so well with the lore of dragons living in Dragonhome and in the Shifting Expanse since it's dusty and dry. As a clan who lives in a hot, sandy desert, we need more head wraps made for bedouins, oasis guides, travelling merchants, etc) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8ef3/f/2018/036/6/8/dummy_1_by_croatiahetalia-dc2ah0l.png[/img] - [b]more versions of alchemy stuff[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/e673/f/2018/013/d/0/dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbzws9u.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/45a0/f/2018/013/8/a/dummy_by_croatiahetalia-dbzws9m.png[/img] - [b]a recoloured version of bloody bandages[/b] (it could be a cute addition to all those other wraps. I think bandages smudged with motor oil or tar would be really cool and fitting for mechanic dragons or forgers) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2eb7/f/2017/295/d/a/dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbrd4nj.png[/img] - [b]lava themed apparel[/b] (Eroded Crystalhide and Frigid Fugitive Shackles could be recoloured into something like this) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/985e/f/2017/305/e/a/dummy__2__by_croatiahetalia-dbsfhjs.png[/img] - [b]more Sage colour combinations[/b] (there are not enough colour variations of the Sage set to fit all dragons. It's sometimes really hard to find fitting colours of this set because many colourations are bright and polychromatic. We need more monochrome versions, especially a purple one like this one.) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/fbd6/f/2017/314/2/b/dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbtd1r2.png[/img] [/quote] Oh yeah, having a lot more of all of these would be amazing! I'd also like to add under mutations stuff is [b]BEARDS![/b] I'd love to also have some Goatees and Braided Beards! It would really add to the whole Pirate and Touch dragon look going on.
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-02-05:
Reposting this again half a year later with a ton of updates because it got lost in the ocean of all the other posts. Also it's easier for admins to note it like this than just go through old edited posts. I deleted the previous one anyway so don't you worry about that. I'm just "bumping this up" so more people can see.
I think we need:
- two words: military berets
- military medic apparel (unlike the healers' apparel, this would have a bit more serious look?)
- more skulls (that dragons can wear on top of their head like deer skulls, wolf skulls....maybe even thresher jaws around the neck. That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Or more horns covered in leaves, cobweb and mold, and a ton of different horns. AND, as Mutation suggested, bonejaw accessories including something like hippopotamus, lion, crocodile and warthog jaws, and elephant tusks)
- MORE BONES (we need more bone apparel with a plague-y vibe)

- space armour, and cool futuristic equipment (I saw someone mention space-related apparel. Love the idea. That would include lasers and other cool space age weapons, suits with circuitry flowing through them, epic space armour gauntlets and shoulder pads, glowing chestguards, holographic displays, bionic cyber parts, etc)
- tailor equipment (small set of a tape measure and wrist pincushions.)
- native American themed apparel (like a tomahawk, bows and arrows, the chief's headdress, feathers, moccasins, covers like themed mantles)
- manes (now, I see people commenting about how wigs should be added. I don't know if wigs would fit dragons, but manes would, like a more scruffy one, a shorter one, a longer one and so on)
- beach apparel (I know I already suggested this, but seriously, diving equipment, swimming shorts, swimsuits, beach towels and even surfboards?? it would be a really cool addition.)
- hoodies
- modern equipment (like headphones, mp3 players, maybe mobile phones, wires)
- gardening equipment (aAAAA we need this. Something like hoes, shovels, watering cans, straw hats, wheat to hold in dragon's mouth, we have cat companions on the ground why not have some soil bags as well)
- more flowers and/or plants (as in more plants to hold in mouths, plant capes, plant wing loops, plants that cover dragons, also love the idea of more apparel like Gladeboughs with twigs and leafless branches, bamboo shoots, regular plants)
- MORE EGYPTIAN APPAREL (we have the River Royalist and Desert Dynasty, but it would be s o g o o d if there was more? I am thinking about Horus, Ra, Anubis, Sobek, Seth, Bastet headdresses, sashes, amulets, armour, weapons, tools, staffs, spears, wings, animal companions, accessories, jewelry, etc. There's a ton of different colourations, especially a lot of golden ones, that can be implemented into already existing (Desert Dynasty/River Royalist) and new apparel sets. It doesn't necessarily have to be deity based since this is Sornieth and not Earth, and the religion is different, but just imagine the possibilities. FRew, you could technically link the headdresses to the Dragon Deities and let each of them have an animal that represents them. Just please give us more desert themed apparel, I am running out of outfits I can give to my dragons. There could be a ton of familiars as well for this and it would go fantastically well with the Sandswept Delta redux.)
dragon_by_croatiahetalia-dc2dggg.png
- artist's apparel
- tribal apparel (headdresses, spears, shields, tribal outfits, necklaces)
- fishing gear (like fishing rods, nets, fishing hats with hooks stuck in em, fishing line hanging from dragons' wings along with the roll, a fishing set box with floats, bait and hooks in it, fish hanging off of a string.)
- camping equipment (oh yes, rolled up tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, compasses, binoculars, hats)
- cartography related apparel (like maps, scrolls, mapping equipment, a sextant, etc.)
- punk/rock apparel
- more armour (and by that I mean we should have more themed armour like the Roman and Greek armour. I just think it's so pretty, especially the helmets. Imagine how cool those helmets would look on dragons.)
- photographer equipment (I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF SOME RN. old fashioned camera, modern cameras, some artistic clothes, a film roll that rolls down a dragon's wings, folded tripod, camera bag, BLOOD AND GORE DAMN IT ADSFGHS)
- more swirl apparel (by that I mean more apparel like the Summer Swelter, flowerfalls, etc. I would really LOVE to see something like a cloud of sand, or a splash of water, mist, rain, actual snow and not unrealistically large snowflakes, but sand is my first priority currently)
- stolen stash/thief apparel (now hear me out. Imagine stolen golden chains hanging from dragons' wings, small bags full of stolen Treasure, bigger bags full of Treasure or Gems, then bracelets, chainlets hanging off of a dragon's head, shackles, face masks... apparel that indicates that stuff had been stolen or that the dragon wearing it is a thief.)
- as @Irascor suggested: PONCHOS.
- nose rings, piercings... (anything that looks more punk than just bangles)
- imperial slave apparel?? (I MEAN, it sounds interesting?? In Elite: Dangerous, the term "slave" is used as "servant", nothing hardcore okay calm down. But I'd love some chains, arm cuffs, leashes, sashes, collars and stuff like that. That could also fit an escaped criminal really well)
- apocalypse themed apparel (something like from the apocalyptic era of Mad Max's reality. That would include body paint, masks, especially gas masks, cool outfits, helmets, special goggles, barbed wire, engine parts and wires worn as accessories, etc)
- miner's garbs (a pickaxe, a shovel, explosives, mining helmet, rocky apparel altogether)
- lumberjack apparel (an axe, a flannel, pants with suspenders, a cap with ear(lobe) warmers)
- scouts (AHH this idea came to me while I was trying to sleep. Imagine dragon scouts wearing those cute ranger hats or fake fur hats with tails, scout uniforms, boots, BADGES, neckerchiefs, waterskins)
- robes and togas (similar to the clothing ancient Greeks wore like chitons and himations or Roman togas)
- tropical island themed apparel (some beach-y looking apparel that is not related to the classic beach apparel mentioned above, but something more like beach and sea royalty, lots of flowers, seashells, belts, nets, sashes, shell pauldrons, fruithats)
- desert-themed apparel (how come we don't have any succulents or cacti that could grow on dragons? I'd love to see some hardy plant apparel, maybe some sort of prickly armour as well. Desert merchant-themed apparel would be dope as well)
- small winegrower set (such as grapes and vines spreading across dragons' wings, sheers, a crate with wine bottles, a basket with grapes and maybe a barrel? we have a one-item "set" which consists of the Time Turner's Sandglass, I think making small sets of themed apparel would cover a lot of lore faster than bigger sets. I just think it would be nice, that's all)
- merchant set (apparel implying the dragon sells things mostly such as sacks and crates, flasks, jewellery, etc. Take a look at Swipp. Some apparel based on his style would be really nice, despite the fact that he's actually wearing Sandwastes clothes)
- auctioneer-themed apparel (I'm thinking about a scale, a gavel, long lists that could either be held, rolled up or just scattered all over dragons' wings or body, pencils or quills behind ears/feathers/horns, pocket watches as well and clothes appropriate for an auctioneer)
- more pelts (pelts of deer, other big cat pelts with interesting patterns, bovine pelts, perhaps freshly caught prey like rabbits, quails, pheasants)
- halos and auras (I'm not necessarily talking about those halos that are portrayed above saints' heads or stuff, more like something the Arcanist has. A physical embodiment of energy, a display, runes, stuff like that)
- as Greyjoy suggested elemental armour (hell yeah, it would be amazing to see different types of element-based armour like rocky, magmatic, fleshy, frigid, runic, etc)
- sea props (I am weak for tropical waters, my dudes. It would be incredibly rad if we got a tropical set including seaweed and kelp scattered across dragons' wings and back, bubbles, more seashell apparel, as already mentioned thresher jaws and possibly fins, coral and seashell armour, hanging barnacle encrusted bottles with messages inside, a submerged chest strapped to a dragon with a belt, accent-like apparel with ripples of water that are reflected from the surface and displayed on the dragon)
- flying insects (such as swarms of bees, flies, beetles, moths, ten million fireflies, butterflies without the mask haha)
- Aztec apparel (holy mother of Aten, how did I not come up with this earlier?? THERE IS SO MUCH POTENTIAL WHen it comes to Aztec or Mayan apparel. Really sweet, heavy duty, stone gauntlets, exotic headdresses of different gods, chest guards, shoulder guards, tail cuffs, lots of feathers, flasks with toxins, tranquiliser darts, shoots, banners, capes, spears, shields, sashes, fans and bracelets. That could be an extension to the already-existing Goldslab set)
- more masks (those Harpy masks look amazing, something of that sort perhaps? Not anything fancy like masques, but something carved out of stone or wood.)
- as CinnamonThief suggested lanterns and visors
- sailor apparel (we might have captain apparel, but what about sailor outfits? THOSE SWEET SWEET HATS)
- Kimonos (or a Sornieth version of a Kimono so people don't get offended or something, jeez. If we can have all that sweet eastern armour, why not some fancy clothes as well?)
- empty baskets & other (empty baskets or baskets full of fruit, vegetables, wheat, seed, salt, pebbles, treasure, gems, etc)
- head wraps for deserts and harsh conditions (something similar to a Keffiyeh or what the Highland Scavenger has but without the chest part. It would go so well with the lore of dragons living in Dragonhome and in the Shifting Expanse since it's dusty and dry. As a clan who lives in a hot, sandy desert, we need more head wraps made for bedouins, oasis guides, travelling merchants, etc)
dummy_1_by_croatiahetalia-dc2ah0l.png
- more versions of alchemy stuff
dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbzws9u.png
dummy_by_croatiahetalia-dbzws9m.png
- a recoloured version of bloody bandages (it could be a cute addition to all those other wraps. I think bandages smudged with motor oil or tar would be really cool and fitting for mechanic dragons or forgers)
dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbrd4nj.png
- lava themed apparel (Eroded Crystalhide and Frigid Fugitive Shackles could be recoloured into something like this)
dummy__2__by_croatiahetalia-dbsfhjs.png
- more Sage colour combinations (there are not enough colour variations of the Sage set to fit all dragons. It's sometimes really hard to find fitting colours of this set because many colourations are bright and polychromatic. We need more monochrome versions, especially a purple one like this one.)
dummy__1__by_croatiahetalia-dbtd1r2.png

Oh yeah, having a lot more of all of these would be amazing! I'd also like to add under mutations stuff is BEARDS! I'd love to also have some Goatees and Braided Beards! It would really add to the whole Pirate and Touch dragon look going on.
Maybe some apparel based on stuff that the merchants at the Post wear? Like Tomo's Hibiscus and Crim's Blouse. Do you think that'd be cute/cool?
Maybe some apparel based on stuff that the merchants at the Post wear? Like Tomo's Hibiscus and Crim's Blouse. Do you think that'd be cute/cool?
This is Lilith, my Siamese. She's got the dominant white gene, which is why she's kinda funny-looking for a Siamese. She's awesome. She launches herself up into my arms for hugs, she sings in a lovely voice, and a not-so-lovely but very loud one when she's found her ball and carries it around the house looking for someone to throw it for her, but shouts like some kind of honking beast with her full Siamese accent at water, even if it's just a drink in a glass, and she loves meeting people and rolling around in dirt until she's not white any more. Can we have a Lilith? [img]https://i.imgur.com/BK5ghna.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WnBAeZc.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8jPhokp.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xOpIOAe.jpg[/img] And yeah, she sits weirdly. Also, one of these: [img]https://i.imgur.com/4eT8QY0.jpg[/img] Because SKIN KITTY. (Sorry for cat spam, and I know this is probably unlikely, but [i]cats[/i]. Also we need a normal colourpoint Siamese as well.)
This is Lilith, my Siamese. She's got the dominant white gene, which is why she's kinda funny-looking for a Siamese. She's awesome. She launches herself up into my arms for hugs, she sings in a lovely voice, and a not-so-lovely but very loud one when she's found her ball and carries it around the house looking for someone to throw it for her, but shouts like some kind of honking beast with her full Siamese accent at water, even if it's just a drink in a glass, and she loves meeting people and rolling around in dirt until she's not white any more. Can we have a Lilith?

BK5ghna.jpg
WnBAeZc.jpg
8jPhokp.jpg
xOpIOAe.jpg

And yeah, she sits weirdly.

Also, one of these:

4eT8QY0.jpg

Because SKIN KITTY.

(Sorry for cat spam, and I know this is probably unlikely, but cats.
Also we need a normal colourpoint Siamese as well.)
[quote name="JWayland" date=2018-02-08 02:32:09] Can we have a Lilith? [img]https://i.imgur.com/xOpIOAe.jpg[/img] [/quote] I support this and am asking for a Lilith.
JWayland wrote on 2018-02-08:
Can we have a Lilith?
xOpIOAe.jpg

I support this and am asking for a Lilith.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
a traditional doctors bag? i need it for this fandragon please staff im begging you

(@JWayland what a good kitty omg.. give her a hug for me please)
a traditional doctors bag? i need it for this fandragon please staff im begging you

(@JWayland what a good kitty omg.. give her a hug for me please)
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@roachchoir @DeadBattery Thank you! Lilith has been hugged and shouts her gratitude also. :D <3

Also, yes please doctor bag. Doctor everything.

Edit: apparently the unicode heart didn't show up so I typed one instead.
@roachchoir @DeadBattery Thank you! Lilith has been hugged and shouts her gratitude also. :D <3

Also, yes please doctor bag. Doctor everything.

Edit: apparently the unicode heart didn't show up so I typed one instead.
Can I just add that I would be happy to draw these Liliths if necessary, though they'd probably turn out like the April Fools art, but also that she does this amazing summoning ritual when she can't find me? She will find one of her toys and place it carefully by my pillow, and then performs the Summoning Chant™, which basically goes like "woo... woo... woo? ... WOOO... WHAU-OOO", and then if that doesn't succeed it gets repeated until either I appear or she runs out of toys. She also goes by the nickname "the Bat" because ears. And she has more clothes than I do because she's got no undercoat and gets cold all the time and otherwise we just end up arguing over the air conditioner because I might be a penguin in real life or something and we live in Australia, so yeah.

More reasons we need a Lilith? Maybe.

I'ma stop bombarding the thread with Bat Facts, though. Sorry.

(Edit because I cannot words. Ugh.)
Can I just add that I would be happy to draw these Liliths if necessary, though they'd probably turn out like the April Fools art, but also that she does this amazing summoning ritual when she can't find me? She will find one of her toys and place it carefully by my pillow, and then performs the Summoning Chant™, which basically goes like "woo... woo... woo? ... WOOO... WHAU-OOO", and then if that doesn't succeed it gets repeated until either I appear or she runs out of toys. She also goes by the nickname "the Bat" because ears. And she has more clothes than I do because she's got no undercoat and gets cold all the time and otherwise we just end up arguing over the air conditioner because I might be a penguin in real life or something and we live in Australia, so yeah.

[quote name="JWayland" date=2018-02-08 09:42:49] Can I just add that I would be happy to draw these Liliths if necessary, though they'd probably turn out like the April Fools art, but also that she does this amazing summoning ritual when she can't find me? She will find one of her toys and place it carefully by my pillow, and then performs the Summoning Chant™, which basically goes like "woo... woo... woo? ... WOOO... WHAU-OOO", and then if that doesn't succeed it gets repeated until either I appear or she runs out of toys. She also goes by the nickname "the Bat" because ears. And she has more clothes than I do because she's got no undercoat and gets cold all the time and otherwise we just end up arguing over the air conditioner because I might be a penguin in real life or something and we live in Australia, so yeah. More reasons we need a Lilith? Maybe. I'ma stop bombarding the thread with Bat Facts, though. Sorry. (Edit because I cannot words. Ugh.) [/quote] @JWayland [ You know, I've been honestly wanting a cat/kitten to be in the hands of the WCs. I can just see those little leg stretches being caused by being awkwardly held by male WCs. XD Honestly, I would love to see this cat as one of those.
JWayland wrote on 2018-02-08:

@JWayland [ You know, I've been honestly wanting a cat/kitten to be in the hands of the WCs. I can just see those little leg stretches being caused by being awkwardly held by male WCs. XD Honestly, I would love to see this cat as one of those.
@Narcisco OMG YES. That would be so perfect. I wish it wasn't 4:45 in the morning here right now 'cause I just nearly yelled enthusiastically at my phone with my fiancée sleeping inches away and she's already annoyed enough at me for being nocturnal and "waking [her] up all the time with [my] stupid cats", but but but omg yES you are so right and that would mean her funky legs could be immortalised in awkwardness forever. And Wildclaw arms need more stuff to hold so why not cats? Most arms, as far as I know, are improved by the addition of at least one cat. Being held awkwardly is like, Lilith's hobby and speciality, like 78% of her overall jam. This is clearly meant to happen. Θ___Θ
@Narcisco OMG YES. That would be so perfect. I wish it wasn't 4:45 in the morning here right now 'cause I just nearly yelled enthusiastically at my phone with my fiancée sleeping inches away and she's already annoyed enough at me for being nocturnal and "waking [her] up all the time with [my] stupid cats", but but but omg yES you are so right and that would mean her funky legs could be immortalised in awkwardness forever. And Wildclaw arms need more stuff to hold so why not cats? Most arms, as far as I know, are improved by the addition of at least one cat. Being held awkwardly is like, Lilith's hobby and speciality, like 78% of her overall jam. This is clearly meant to happen. Θ___Θ
i was just thinking i'd really like some more recolors of the gem mp fairies. maybe some warmer colors? some yellow/orange ones would be very nice. the ones we have now only really work with cool colors, i found.
i was just thinking i'd really like some more recolors of the gem mp fairies. maybe some warmer colors? some yellow/orange ones would be very nice. the ones we have now only really work with cool colors, i found.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 709 710