Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Weekly Paper!
1 2
Neopets was the first thing that came to my mind. xD
Neopets was the first thing that came to my mind. xD
Mebar_zps37220ff4.png
I support this thing.
Having admins answer questions.

(y)
I support this thing.
Having admins answer questions.

(y)
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
Support :)
Support :)
I think this would be fun! As is, I really feel like FR undervalues writers. There are a lot of opportunities for artists to show their stuff and get prizes, but the only writing related contest was that item description contest.

Writers can be creative too, especially if given more than a simple item description to work with. :)

Maybe accepted stories and comics could have a go at that fancy forum vista?
I think this would be fun! As is, I really feel like FR undervalues writers. There are a lot of opportunities for artists to show their stuff and get prizes, but the only writing related contest was that item description contest.

Writers can be creative too, especially if given more than a simple item description to work with. :)

Maybe accepted stories and comics could have a go at that fancy forum vista?
U58SZuw.png
Aww I'd love this.
Aww I'd love this.
Quote:
Staffing:
I am one person that is always worried about the FR staff having too much to do and not enough people. I'd rather have them work on important content over fixing small insignificant things.
SO! I think that the FR team would need to grab a few more members that would handle the Newspaper. Of course, they would need to keep in touch often with the rest of the team so the paper doesn't turn into "THIS IS MY TERITORY" type thing.
I don't want to touch the payment of real life $$ topic, so I will just leave that to the FR team. Not something to touch!

Actually, it it is handled like the Neopets' paper, wouldn't it be based purely off user submissions? It's just a matter of designing the format and then copy and pasting in the new submissions each week. The only real official staff interference would be the admin questions.
Quote:
Staffing:
I am one person that is always worried about the FR staff having too much to do and not enough people. I'd rather have them work on important content over fixing small insignificant things.
SO! I think that the FR team would need to grab a few more members that would handle the Newspaper. Of course, they would need to keep in touch often with the rest of the team so the paper doesn't turn into "THIS IS MY TERITORY" type thing.
I don't want to touch the payment of real life $$ topic, so I will just leave that to the FR team. Not something to touch!

Actually, it it is handled like the Neopets' paper, wouldn't it be based purely off user submissions? It's just a matter of designing the format and then copy and pasting in the new submissions each week. The only real official staff interference would be the admin questions.
U58SZuw.png
Completely support!
Completely support!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
1 2