Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Marva's Sweaters for Gaoler M!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Spooce @Dragonfruiteen - you've been added! edit- sorry if this double pings! here's a preview![img]https://i.imgur.com/UxPvE39.png[/img]
@Spooce @Dragonfruiteen - you've been added!

edit- sorry if this double pings! here's a preview!UxPvE39.png
V0awagL.png
this serves as both a bump and an update!! I'm waiting for the accent to come in still, don't worry! I figure I may have to do some shadow/line updating, so it may take a little extra time, but it shouldn't be too much longer!
this serves as both a bump and an update!! I'm waiting for the accent to come in still, don't worry! I figure I may have to do some shadow/line updating, so it may take a little extra time, but it shouldn't be too much longer!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Could I be on the pinglist for future sweaters?
@rubeofkubic Could I be on the pinglist for future sweaters?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat - added!
@KalicoKat - added!
V0awagL.png
@XNeox @Degtyarev @Mir @SevenEggs @Congratulations @StealthNerd @Icystorm @Ophionyx @dilselim

Just wanted to let you lot know that I had to resubmit it as it was denied, and that's why it's taking a bit for me to send it to you- i apologize for the inconvenience, hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer!
@XNeox @Degtyarev @Mir @SevenEggs @Congratulations @StealthNerd @Icystorm @Ophionyx @dilselim

Just wanted to let you lot know that I had to resubmit it as it was denied, and that's why it's taking a bit for me to send it to you- i apologize for the inconvenience, hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic a slot for astonishing please
@rubeofkubic a slot for astonishing please
duHgkuH.png
@bonibaru - marked down!
@bonibaru - marked down!
V0awagL.png
@Xemriss @MrMundy @ToxicToxophilite @AllosaurCoffee @Meebo @Monk @Spooce @bonibaru

Just wanted to let you lot know that the accent is finally available to test as an accent on site, and also pinging just to make sure you’re still interested (since there was a wait!) Don’t be afraid to ask to be off the list if you don’t have the funds now/aren’t interested anymore! ^^_^^
@Xemriss @MrMundy @ToxicToxophilite @AllosaurCoffee @Meebo @Monk @Spooce @bonibaru

Just wanted to let you lot know that the accent is finally available to test as an accent on site, and also pinging just to make sure you’re still interested (since there was a wait!) Don’t be afraid to ask to be off the list if you don’t have the funds now/aren’t interested anymore! ^^_^^
V0awagL.png

here bc I forgot to put it in the above haha

here bc I forgot to put it in the above haha
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic I'm afraid I don't have the funds now, but i'm still interested ;u; Maybe next run.
@rubeofkubic I'm afraid I don't have the funds now, but i'm still interested ;u; Maybe next run.
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!