Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Marva's Sweaters for Gaoler M!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@rubeofkubic

Oh that looks great on him! Please put me down for a Grimlight Sweater!
@rubeofkubic

Oh that looks great on him! Please put me down for a Grimlight Sweater!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist - you’re marked down! o/
@Lunartwist - you’re marked down! o/
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic

Could I get a slot for the Grimlight Sweater?
@rubeofkubic

Could I get a slot for the Grimlight Sweater?
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser - you may! and...

@pheelthemoment @Banhana @Xemriss @Lunartwist - everyone I just pinged can send in the 500g as well! I can now buy the blueprint!
@ashersasser - you may! and...

@pheelthemoment @Banhana @Xemriss @Lunartwist - everyone I just pinged can send in the 500g as well! I can now buy the blueprint!
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Could I get a preview of the Grimlight Sweater on this guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52617136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526172/52617136_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, are you doing another run of the Astonishing Sweater?
@rubeofkubic Could I get a preview of the Grimlight Sweater on this guy?

52617136_350.png

Also, are you doing another run of the Astonishing Sweater?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Are there any astonishing sweaters left? I would love one!
Are there any astonishing sweaters left? I would love one!
wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
@KalicoKat - sorry for the wait! I was out, but here's the preview! [img]https://i.imgur.com/RG7sTh1.png[/img] and both you and @Drooginwinggg - I am doing another run of that accent! I just have the past one up still so I don't forget to ping that one person
@KalicoKat - sorry for the wait! I was out, but here's the preview! RG7sTh1.png

and both you and @Drooginwinggg - I am doing another run of that accent! I just have the past one up still so I don't forget to ping that one person
V0awagL.png
@rubeofkubic Sorry to ping you again, I deleted my other post.

Can you put me down for all three sweaters? And put me on your pinglist for new releases? I have decided that my boy needs to own all of the sweaters so he has choices. =)

How/When do you want payment?
@rubeofkubic Sorry to ping you again, I deleted my other post.

Can you put me down for all three sweaters? And put me on your pinglist for new releases? I have decided that my boy needs to own all of the sweaters so he has choices. =)

How/When do you want payment?
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat - I'll mark you down! I just got the 10 pack of the grimlight sweater I sent in, so you can send in the 500g for that one in a message! the rest, I'll ping you when slots are full ^^_^^
@KalicoKat - I'll mark you down! I just got the 10 pack of the grimlight sweater I sent in, so you can send in the 500g for that one in a message! the rest, I'll ping you when slots are full ^^_^^
V0awagL.png
@MrMundy - just giving you a notice! I was gone for some days so I'll extend a possible payment date by a few days! but after that, I will be putting up the astonishing sweater accent (this one ) up for sale!
@MrMundy - just giving you a notice! I was gone for some days so I'll extend a possible payment date by a few days! but after that, I will be putting up the astonishing sweater accent (this one ) up for sale!
V0awagL.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12