Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
if u do something like this for spiral m i will be first in line
if u do something like this for spiral m i will be first in line
Screen_Shot_2023-12-25_at_10.14.01_AM.png
@Enkue

omg i completely forgot to reply ilu and will keep in mind!!
@Enkue

omg i completely forgot to reply ilu and will keep in mind!!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
bunp
bunp
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Could you add me to the per order list for scarwave please?
Could you add me to the per order list for scarwave please?
@Cityreef

Sure thing, thank you!
@Cityreef

Sure thing, thank you!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[size=2]friendly bump [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
friendly bump
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
[font=calibri][center][item=accent: starwave] @redfloon @Lucithefer @Calyypso @Tarrin @kveikur @Melova [item=accent: scarwave] @BewareMirror @Zhukov @Perseidas @TheMorningStar01 @Cityreef[/center] Hello! I'm incredibly sorry for taking so long after you've initially asked for a slot for either accent. Waiting on pre-orders is rather awkward and due to me up to my kneecaps in schoolwork, I could only bump this thread occasionally. So I decided to say screw it and just print it out of my own pocket! Both accents have been printed successfully and you all should receive a PA of your respective accent (if i messed something up or if you didnt get it, pls lmk!) If, after all, this time you don't have an interest in the accent anymore (I don't blame you), feel free to cancel the PA! Otherwise, I'll keep the PA up for two weeks before I cancel it myself and sell that copy realm-wide on the AH. Thank you for being patient with me, and I'm so sorry I took this long. I plan on doing a bit of an overhaul of my shop to switch from pre-ordering to printing myself and selling copies from the get-go.
Accent: Starwave
@redfloon @Lucithefer @Calyypso @Tarrin @kveikur @Melova

Accent: Scarwave
@BewareMirror @Zhukov @Perseidas @TheMorningStar01 @Cityreef

Hello! I'm incredibly sorry for taking so long after you've initially asked for a slot for either accent. Waiting on pre-orders is rather awkward and due to me up to my kneecaps in schoolwork, I could only bump this thread occasionally. So I decided to say screw it and just print it out of my own pocket!

Both accents have been printed successfully and you all should receive a PA of your respective accent (if i messed something up or if you didnt get it, pls lmk!) If, after all, this time you don't have an interest in the accent anymore (I don't blame you), feel free to cancel the PA! Otherwise, I'll keep the PA up for two weeks before I cancel it myself and sell that copy realm-wide on the AH.

Thank you for being patient with me, and I'm so sorry I took this long. I plan on doing a bit of an overhaul of my shop to switch from pre-ordering to printing myself and selling copies from the get-go.
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga hell yeah!! it's no problem to me tbh, i know how it feels for things to be slow C: pumped to find a dragon to wear it!!
@Jinoga hell yeah!! it's no problem to me tbh, i know how it feels for things to be slow C: pumped to find a dragon to wear it!!
[font=calibri]@kveikur Thank you! ;w; I'd love to see what dragon you end up finding for the accent if you don't mind showing me when you get them? :oo Your dragons are so pretty, I'm excited to see what you come up with! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@kveikur

Thank you! ;w; I'd love to see what dragon you end up finding for the accent if you don't mind showing me when you get them? :oo Your dragons are so pretty, I'm excited to see what you come up with!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[size=2]@Jinoga thank u so much!!! initially i have this, dont really know what to do with this gal yet :3c it's v nice and subtle filling up space [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=285425&skin=32256&apparel=29245,1753,29220,30072,27200,24060,28815,28792,29240,28777,29229,28779,28778,30080&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@Jinoga thank u so much!!! initially i have this, dont really know what to do with this gal yet :3c it's v nice and subtle filling up space

scry?sdid=285425&skin=32256&apparel=29245,1753,29220,30072,27200,24060,28815,28792,29240,28777,29229,28779,28778,30080&xt=dressing.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13