Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Jinoga

May I be put on all of your reprint lists please :) Your accents are REALLY pretty, and I just know I'll end up regretting it if I don't get any of them
@Jinoga

May I be put on all of your reprint lists please :) Your accents are REALLY pretty, and I just know I'll end up regretting it if I don't get any of them
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Updated up to here!

@JayChirps

Aaaa this warmed my heart, tysm! ;w;
Updated up to here!

@JayChirps

Aaaa this warmed my heart, tysm! ;w;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga If only I had more gems, I'd grab 'em all! D:
May I be added to the Starwave list please?
@Jinoga If only I had more gems, I'd grab 'em all! D:
May I be added to the Starwave list please?
1OPcRQj.pngYlF4UeT.png kjYDub9.pngYKZq0nt.png
@Jinoga

I have enough gems to pay in full gems now, would you be able to move me to a gem slot for starwave?
@Jinoga

I have enough gems to pay in full gems now, would you be able to move me to a gem slot for starwave?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Updated!
Updated!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jinoga would it be possible for me to take a (gem) slot for starwave?
@jinoga would it be possible for me to take a (gem) slot for starwave?

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Jinoga
Could I get on the list for starwave. It's super pretty.
@Jinoga
Could I get on the list for starwave. It's super pretty.
he/him, bi, trans
@Kilwin @ThistleProse @ItMeansHope @JayChirps @TheTokenBrit @FairyForestKing @rebic @MaybeaCat

Thank you all for your interest in Starwave! Since I have enough people to reprint it, I'm going to ask for you to send the 350g now! I'd prefer you'd send it over CR, but I won't mind if you send by PM! (it just helps me keep track of things)

@Cheryy

Since you chose the mixed payment option, you can send the payment now if you'd like (following a 1g:1150t ratio), or you could wait until I have your copy ready, to which I will send as a two-way when I receive it. It's up to you!
@Kilwin @ThistleProse @ItMeansHope @JayChirps @TheTokenBrit @FairyForestKing @rebic @MaybeaCat

Thank you all for your interest in Starwave! Since I have enough people to reprint it, I'm going to ask for you to send the 350g now! I'd prefer you'd send it over CR, but I won't mind if you send by PM! (it just helps me keep track of things)

@Cheryy

Since you chose the mixed payment option, you can send the payment now if you'd like (following a 1g:1150t ratio), or you could wait until I have your copy ready, to which I will send as a two-way when I receive it. It's up to you!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
just sent my gems! can’t wait to receive the print :D
just sent my gems! can’t wait to receive the print :D
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@Jinoga Sending my gems over shortly and, its no problem for being on all the lists. I really really like all your accents xD
@Jinoga Sending my gems over shortly and, its no problem for being on all the lists. I really really like all your accents xD
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13