Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | MuSkin Shop! Skull WC M Accent+Variants!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@slaytheist certainly! marking you down now. :}
@slaytheist certainly! marking you down now. :}
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@2towels @calyypso

How's payment for the Hanging Succulents accent? Do either of you need more time, or do you have g prepared?
@2towels @calyypso

How's payment for the Hanging Succulents accent? Do either of you need more time, or do you have g prepared?
@mustielsen

are you asking for pure gems? if so, then i might need some time to say convert gems or sell items
@mustielsen

are you asking for pure gems? if so, then i might need some time to say convert gems or sell items

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@calyypso Well, I have you marked down for a g slot, but I do have a free treasure slot. I earned a lot of g from lucky sales and managed to print the accent early, but I need g to be able to print other projects, which is why I try to limit the treasure I accept.
@calyypso Well, I have you marked down for a g slot, but I do have a free treasure slot. I earned a lot of g from lucky sales and managed to print the accent early, but I need g to be able to print other projects, which is why I try to limit the treasure I accept.
@mustielsen

im also willing to do mixed
@mustielsen

im also willing to do mixed

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@Calyypso Since I got enough funds to print early, I'll take mixed pay I suppose. I don't require the g to fulfill the order anymore. I would've liked to discuss this earlier on though.
@Calyypso Since I got enough funds to print early, I'll take mixed pay I suppose. I don't require the g to fulfill the order anymore. I would've liked to discuss this earlier on though.
@Mustielsen Oh wow can I have a slot for Pterophorid? It's a breathtaking accent!!
@Mustielsen Oh wow can I have a slot for Pterophorid? It's a breathtaking accent!!
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy Thank you! And sure, you're on the list. you can pay early and ill mark you down or when I do a mass ping.
@GrimdarkRoxy Thank you! And sure, you're on the list. you can pay early and ill mark you down or when I do a mass ping.
@Mustielsen Slot for Pterophorid, please!
@Mustielsen Slot for Pterophorid, please!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
[quote=Frozen-Over Wounds] [center] [b]Frozen-Over Wounds[/b] [u][b]350g[/b][/u] (Custom UMA for user Hexel's mountain-climber gal, made for sale with permission from Hexel)[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454788639721914388/592258911063769090/Scarsfinalbigprev.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454788639721914388/592254607233777664/preview.png[/img][nextcol][quote=Slots 1] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Hexel! (comm'er) 9. Me! 10. (treasure slot) [/columns][/quote] A limited run of a new creation of mine! Thank @Hexel for the design and theme. In order to make printing less costly, they decided it would be beneficial to sell this accent as a run. This also means I won't be running it for very long, so slots will be gone soon. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, scars, wounds, bones/skeleton, cool colors, ice flight[/center][br][br] [i](snipped the pings here)[/i]
Frozen-Over Wounds wrote:
Frozen-Over Wounds
350g
(Custom UMA for user Hexel's mountain-climber gal, made for sale with permission from Hexel)Scarsfinalbigprev.png
preview.png
Slots 1 wrote:
8. Hexel! (comm'er)
9. Me!
10. (treasure slot)

A limited run of a new creation of mine! Thank @Hexel for the design and theme. In order to make printing less costly, they decided it would be beneficial to sell this accent as a run. This also means I won't be running it for very long, so slots will be gone soon.
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Accents, limited, body horror, creepy/horror, scars, wounds, bones/skeleton, cool colors, ice flight

(snipped the pings here)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30