Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mermaid & Beachfront (Wavecrest rejects)
1 2 3 4 5
:O! Sure thing!
:O! Sure thing!
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon Could you preview it for me on [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=152&auth=4231a1cd1159cc1f91589fcb79d211a1abc18179&dummyext=prev.png[/img] ? ;)
@ScribblyGryphon

Could you preview it for me on

dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=15&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=69&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=152&auth=4231a1cd1159cc1f91589fcb79d211a1abc18179&dummyext=prev.png

? ;)
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy [img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/ZZyZl/1_13_4_0_15_24_22_95_152_69_1.png[/img] :D
@Mudy

1_13_4_0_15_24_22_95_152_69_1.png

:D
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon I notice a lot of previews requested and images generated with my tool by you. It would he easier and user friendly to perhaps share the links to the preview pages so people can preview them selves? Of course it is up to you, just an observation : )
@ScribblyGryphon I notice a lot of previews requested and images generated with my tool by you. It would he easier and user friendly to perhaps share the links to the preview pages so people can preview them selves? Of course it is up to you, just an observation : )
@Nensec I did think about that! Though the preview links I posted in the contest submission thread were removed by mods so I didn't want to post them up again ^^
@Nensec I did think about that! Though the preview links I posted in the contest submission thread were removed by mods so I didn't want to post them up again ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon That is quite odd, you are one of the few you reported that the link was removed. I'm keeping an eye out for links posted and so far I've not seen any vanish. It must be a single trigger happy mod I suppose :x
@ScribblyGryphon That is quite odd, you are one of the few you reported that the link was removed. I'm keeping an eye out for links posted and so far I've not seen any vanish. It must be a single trigger happy mod I suppose :x
@Nensec I can show you the message I got regarding it if you'd like, they were very polite about it ^^
@Nensec I can show you the message I got regarding it if you'd like, they were very polite about it ^^
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon Sure, that would be appreciated. Though I assume they claimed it was against the Terms of Use (it isn't). But I shall not derail your thread any further.
@ScribblyGryphon Sure, that would be appreciated. Though I assume they claimed it was against the Terms of Use (it isn't). But I shall not derail your thread any further.
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
YEEET
YEEET
78135042_3YeSBcFTxiTReZk.png 78135988_0IWejPfIS9tjceH.png
1 2 3 4 5