Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Thank you, [emoji=rainbow star 1]@Denial[emoji=rainbow star 1] , for your feedback! :) I see your point, and I accept your criticism ;D (especially when it really helpful!) I will keep it in mind on the next contest- for now this kind a warm up for me, and the important thing is not to win but to take part in all this. I really haved idea about replacing another parts- bamboo grows instead of wings right from a back of dragon! But i loosed my inspiration (or smtng like this) in the middle of coloring this stuff. So I decide to delete this part, but I so much love this bamboo texture on feet that I made a decision join contest anyway.
Thank you, @Denial , for your feedback! :)
I see your point, and I accept your criticism ;D (especially when it really helpful!) I will keep it in mind on the next contest- for now this kind a warm up for me, and the important thing is not to win but to take part in all this.

I really haved idea about replacing another parts- bamboo grows instead of wings right from a back of dragon! But i loosed my inspiration (or smtng like this) in the middle of coloring this stuff. So I decide to delete this part, but I so much love this bamboo texture on feet that I made a decision join contest anyway.

iiui.png
@MessengerDragon thank you!
@MessengerDragon thank you!
8plzFQw.png
I am a huge fan of @Winterspell 's "Spirit of the Bamboo" and @TinyGryphon 's "Painting's a Breeze"

They look fantastic and well done, the later even made eyeburners lovely! (i dont like them alone, doesnt look right)
Also dat parrot, A+ parrot, love the cute fella so much!

The Panda give the Coatl such a happy face and that cute nose <3
Any Coatly having that skin will be cuddled!

@TheEnderDraco 's Mistral Celebrant is a very interesting one, making a noc a wyvern is very fitting and i love that little ribbon with the Wind Flight symbole.
11/10 would sacrifice my arms

Bottled Bogsai from @dragonpals had me laughing, a little Bogsai with Bamboo inside! And stone towers and the sand looks so good! =0
I am a huge fan of @Winterspell 's "Spirit of the Bamboo" and @TinyGryphon 's "Painting's a Breeze"

They look fantastic and well done, the later even made eyeburners lovely! (i dont like them alone, doesnt look right)
Also dat parrot, A+ parrot, love the cute fella so much!

The Panda give the Coatl such a happy face and that cute nose <3
Any Coatly having that skin will be cuddled!

@TheEnderDraco 's Mistral Celebrant is a very interesting one, making a noc a wyvern is very fitting and i love that little ribbon with the Wind Flight symbole.
11/10 would sacrifice my arms

Bottled Bogsai from @dragonpals had me laughing, a little Bogsai with Bamboo inside! And stone towers and the sand looks so good! =0
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@DesuKate You're welcome! That does sound good, but I understand if you lost your inspiration! [emoji=coatl laughing] I hope to see your work win later though, because it's great and because I want to buy it!!! Only have enough treasure for event prices oops.
@DesuKate You're welcome! That does sound good, but I understand if you lost your inspiration! I hope to see your work win later though, because it's great and because I want to buy it!!! Only have enough treasure for event prices oops.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial i have discovered how to use the eraser tool to make transparent spots, i erased the areas around the wings and the lines on the belly, here's a preview on a basic eldritch dragon how do you think it looks now? i think i'll edit my post with this version so you can still see a lil bit of the dergs belly and a bit of wing~ thank you for suggesting to me i think i like it better like this [img]https://i.ibb.co/1rMkzvB/butterfly3-swirl3.png[/img] also i played around with the eraser some more and i also made this version with some transparent swirlies, here's a preview, and i'm undecided on whether to stay with the previous version or to go ahead to swirl town? Would anyone like to tell me which version they prefer of these two? [img]https://i.ibb.co/16Q3MYX/butterfly3-swirl4.png[/img] on a scry- [img]https://i.ibb.co/RbfXZQp/butterfly3-swirl2.png[/img]
@Denial i have discovered how to use the eraser tool to make transparent spots, i erased the areas around the wings and the lines on the belly, here's a preview on a basic eldritch dragon how do you think it looks now? i think i'll edit my post with this version so you can still see a lil bit of the dergs belly and a bit of wing~ thank you for suggesting to me i think i like it better like this
butterfly3-swirl3.png

also i played around with the eraser some more and i also made this version with some transparent swirlies, here's a preview, and i'm undecided on whether to stay with the previous version or to go ahead to swirl town? Would anyone like to tell me which version they prefer of these two?
butterfly3-swirl4.png
on a scry-
butterfly3-swirl2.png
Ooooh, I really hope a female WC gets picked, I just finished my Wind Rep.
Ooooh, I really hope a female WC gets picked, I just finished my Wind Rep.
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
@Tune I really dig your entry. I bet you could get away with lightening the shadows a bit more on it!
@Tune I really dig your entry. I bet you could get away with lightening the shadows a bit more on it!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@LeafeonWarrior Glad you found that useful advice! I actually meant you could've made the extra wing (now transparent) white, as that is basically seen as "invisible space" in skins (aka "this part isn't here", like in the skin example below), but that is cool as well! If you felt like it, you could even try to make the butterfly part the transparent part, so then the derg's colors would show through there but not elsewhere! The wing actually looks so good you might be able to submit that by itself if you wanted to~

As for the swirls, they add a nice touch to it, but make it pretty colorful so it's hard to see everything that's going on. You could make the currently existing shapes transparent instead? :3c Your choice! Looking great though!

(Here is the example skin: the white parts are supposed to not be distracting, since the dragon page background is white!)

@LeafeonWarrior Glad you found that useful advice! I actually meant you could've made the extra wing (now transparent) white, as that is basically seen as "invisible space" in skins (aka "this part isn't here", like in the skin example below), but that is cool as well! If you felt like it, you could even try to make the butterfly part the transparent part, so then the derg's colors would show through there but not elsewhere! The wing actually looks so good you might be able to submit that by itself if you wanted to~

As for the swirls, they add a nice touch to it, but make it pretty colorful so it's hard to see everything that's going on. You could make the currently existing shapes transparent instead? :3c Your choice! Looking great though!

(Here is the example skin: the white parts are supposed to not be distracting, since the dragon page background is white!)

3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial i had already merged it, so i wouldn't be able to make the extra wingspace white, but I can erase bits to make the dragon show through via deleting parts of what's already there. I do suppose the swirls would make it a lil confusing so i guess i'll keep the non-swirl one then. As for 'currently existing shapes tranparent instead' did you mean making the tiny butterflies transparent or the shapes on the tail or the markings on the head-fins or something else? if ya meant the butterflies i can use the eraser and put more lil butterflies patterned over the dragons body but transparent instead of colored
also thank ya for the advice
@Denial i had already merged it, so i wouldn't be able to make the extra wingspace white, but I can erase bits to make the dragon show through via deleting parts of what's already there. I do suppose the swirls would make it a lil confusing so i guess i'll keep the non-swirl one then. As for 'currently existing shapes tranparent instead' did you mean making the tiny butterflies transparent or the shapes on the tail or the markings on the head-fins or something else? if ya meant the butterflies i can use the eraser and put more lil butterflies patterned over the dragons body but transparent instead of colored
also thank ya for the advice
@LeafeonWarrior I meant all the current markings, really! So yes, the butterflies and such. Everything that is colored now except the butterfly wing and the similar fins! I feel like it'd be interesting with transparent butterflies and stuff. :3
@LeafeonWarrior I meant all the current markings, really! So yes, the butterflies and such. Everything that is colored now except the butterfly wing and the similar fins! I feel like it'd be interesting with transparent butterflies and stuff. :3
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23