Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23
@Elisse okay, I uploaded it on Imgur and it worked alright! Thanks c:
@Elisse okay, I uploaded it on Imgur and it worked alright! Thanks c:
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Khayria Awesome! Glad it worked! I love the entry btw!
@Khayria Awesome! Glad it worked! I love the entry btw!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Elisse thanks! :D
@Elisse thanks! :D
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Ravenhearst - Lovely feather work, and I always like eye accenting! I hope yours gets in, most definitely.
@Ravenhearst - Lovely feather work, and I always like eye accenting! I hope yours gets in, most definitely.
HzGpUHb.png
There were tons of great entries, but to name a few that stood out; hope you don't mind pings!

@Ravenhearts I really like Wind's Plume! The colors are great and details lovely! It's one of those skins that you'd get a dragon for, and not need a lot of apparel on top!

@Mysh Fresh Breeze really is fresh! Another lovely and detailed skin, but with a rather crisp style that still goes great with the dergs! It makes me think of green tea!

@McMod Full Sails has such lovely colors! And with that variety, I'm sure it would suit several dragons! Great job!

I'm not a huge fan of full-cover skins personally, but @Winterspell 's Spirit of the Bamboo and @Khayria 's and @LuciDatum 's origami/kite item derg skins look awesome! Amazingly detailed work on all of them!

Then, I hope you two don't mind the criticism:

@LeafeonWarrior , I really like the story behind yours! However, I think it's rather busy with all those colors, and I wanted to ask if you'd consider submitting an entry with just the butterfly wing parts (extra wing space whitened or maybe a one-color sky) and base body color? It is of course up to you, but I think it'd give more way for creativity with apparel without so many details and colors! Especially the tattoos and patterns and I believe the scarf? It is great and I don't want to discourage you, but I'd personally prefer one with more freedom for dressing up! (If you're into that, you could even make the wings transparent so they follow the dragon's colors, haha.)

@DesuKate , that is great for your first accent! I guess you must do art? I really like it and the concept, but I'm not sure if it's a little too small - it's just one foot, so unless your dragon fits the colors exactly, it will look out of place. I'm not here to tell you what to do, but if you're up for the challenge, I might recommend you make an alternative more like "Bamboo parts" where you 'bamboo-ify' more than just the foot! Like the spines, the jaw, one of the wings... I feel like it would be interesting, kind of like the dragon was slowly turning into Bamboo, but would also make the skin more balanced in a way!
There were tons of great entries, but to name a few that stood out; hope you don't mind pings!

@Ravenhearts I really like Wind's Plume! The colors are great and details lovely! It's one of those skins that you'd get a dragon for, and not need a lot of apparel on top!

@Mysh Fresh Breeze really is fresh! Another lovely and detailed skin, but with a rather crisp style that still goes great with the dergs! It makes me think of green tea!

@McMod Full Sails has such lovely colors! And with that variety, I'm sure it would suit several dragons! Great job!

I'm not a huge fan of full-cover skins personally, but @Winterspell 's Spirit of the Bamboo and @Khayria 's and @LuciDatum 's origami/kite item derg skins look awesome! Amazingly detailed work on all of them!

Then, I hope you two don't mind the criticism:

@LeafeonWarrior , I really like the story behind yours! However, I think it's rather busy with all those colors, and I wanted to ask if you'd consider submitting an entry with just the butterfly wing parts (extra wing space whitened or maybe a one-color sky) and base body color? It is of course up to you, but I think it'd give more way for creativity with apparel without so many details and colors! Especially the tattoos and patterns and I believe the scarf? It is great and I don't want to discourage you, but I'd personally prefer one with more freedom for dressing up! (If you're into that, you could even make the wings transparent so they follow the dragon's colors, haha.)

@DesuKate , that is great for your first accent! I guess you must do art? I really like it and the concept, but I'm not sure if it's a little too small - it's just one foot, so unless your dragon fits the colors exactly, it will look out of place. I'm not here to tell you what to do, but if you're up for the challenge, I might recommend you make an alternative more like "Bamboo parts" where you 'bamboo-ify' more than just the foot! Like the spines, the jaw, one of the wings... I feel like it would be interesting, kind of like the dragon was slowly turning into Bamboo, but would also make the skin more balanced in a way!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial thank you so much! :D
@Denial thank you so much! :D
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Toxiee my opinion, it looks great with the green wind that comes s from mouth :)
@Toxiee my opinion, it looks great with the green wind that comes s from mouth :)
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
@RiavaCornelia Thank you! I'm actually redoing it so I'll hopefully look even better. :)
@RiavaCornelia Thank you! I'm actually redoing it so I'll hopefully look even better. :)
21979.png21403.png20819.png761.png8829.png3148.png
@Denial the reason the first one is a full skin is because i used autodesk sketchbook to make it, and when using that program i couldn't make parts that show the dragon underneath because i couldn't figure out how with that program, so i had to make it full coverage, i'm inexperienced at making skins/accents so at the time i didn't know i used the wrong file [emoji=tundra confused] so by then i had already merged all visible layers so i couldn't change it after that so that was a big ole oopsie daisy when i lamented my woes at my brother he handed me a usb with photoshop portable on it and the second one is my attempt at an actual accent type thing with transparency to show the dragon underneath, now i can actually do accent type things in the future aha [emoji=tundra star]
@Denial the reason the first one is a full skin is because i used autodesk sketchbook to make it, and when using that program i couldn't make parts that show the dragon underneath because i couldn't figure out how with that program, so i had to make it full coverage, i'm inexperienced at making skins/accents so at the time i didn't know i used the wrong file so by then i had already merged all visible layers so i couldn't change it after that
so that was a big ole oopsie daisy

when i lamented my woes at my brother he handed me a usb with photoshop portable on it and the second one is my attempt at an actual accent type thing with transparency to show the dragon underneath, now i can actually do accent type things in the future aha
@Toxiee What species/gender is your accent for? It looks lovely but I can't tell who it'd go on, maybe you should mention that in your post? [emoji=fae confused]

@Toxiee What species/gender is your accent for? It looks lovely but I can't tell who it'd go on, maybe you should mention that in your post?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23