Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent: Lava Eater (F Guardian)
1 2 3 4 5
|
|
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
|i
|i
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
||
||
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky - for the record, i love this accent ^^ I just don't have a dragon for it. I'd love to be added to your general pinglist though, if you have one (and if I'm not already on it... sometimes I lose track XD) Thanks so much!

ps. your new fest snapper accent is uber awesome, btw. may need a ping if it doesn't win and you print that one xD
@texaspooky - for the record, i love this accent ^^ I just don't have a dragon for it. I'd love to be added to your general pinglist though, if you have one (and if I'm not already on it... sometimes I lose track XD) Thanks so much!

ps. your new fest snapper accent is uber awesome, btw. may need a ping if it doesn't win and you print that one xD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
Thank you! I'll write your name down, should I run any more accents! (I would love to open a shop at some point, I just want to improve my skills a little bit first)

And thanks! I wasn't very happy with that one, personally, but I'm glad to hear someone likes it! Not sure if I will ever print it or not, but I'll let you know if I do. :)
@Abderus
Thank you! I'll write your name down, should I run any more accents! (I would love to open a shop at some point, I just want to improve my skills a little bit first)

And thanks! I wasn't very happy with that one, personally, but I'm glad to hear someone likes it! Not sure if I will ever print it or not, but I'll let you know if I do. :)
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky - you should definitely open a shop! Especially if you post to festival contests a lot. I can't speak for everyone, but I know that when I browse through all the contest entries and see one I like, or even just an art style I like, the first thing I do is see if they have an accent shop link in their profile and ask to be added to their pinglist ^^ Even if you're not quite ready to go 'mainstream' it can be a fantastic 'hub' for anyone looking to know more about your art or get a copy of what you've already made :) As for the snapcent, what I liked about it was that it was a very different art style than what I've been seeing lately. Currently, it seems like artists are obsessed with making 'dusty' accents; lots of little spickity-specks everywhere, usually with full or nearly full secondary cover, etc. Some of this art is very good, mind you, but I'm getting a little bored of it tbh. On the other hand, your snapper accent is very... creamy? Is that a term? XD Anyway, it gives off a very different vibe and I find that really refreshing. It's also just danged cute :3 (for any lurker, this is the accent I'm referring to ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/shEI7r1.png[/img] Ultimately, I do hope you make a run of it, or at least do an interest check :3 FR could definitely use more good snipsnapcents :D
@texaspooky - you should definitely open a shop! Especially if you post to festival contests a lot. I can't speak for everyone, but I know that when I browse through all the contest entries and see one I like, or even just an art style I like, the first thing I do is see if they have an accent shop link in their profile and ask to be added to their pinglist ^^ Even if you're not quite ready to go 'mainstream' it can be a fantastic 'hub' for anyone looking to know more about your art or get a copy of what you've already made :)

As for the snapcent, what I liked about it was that it was a very different art style than what I've been seeing lately. Currently, it seems like artists are obsessed with making 'dusty' accents; lots of little spickity-specks everywhere, usually with full or nearly full secondary cover, etc. Some of this art is very good, mind you, but I'm getting a little bored of it tbh. On the other hand, your snapper accent is very... creamy? Is that a term? XD Anyway, it gives off a very different vibe and I find that really refreshing. It's also just danged cute :3

(for any lurker, this is the accent I'm referring to )
shEI7r1.png

Ultimately, I do hope you make a run of it, or at least do an interest check :3 FR could definitely use more good snipsnapcents :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
aaaa thank you so much for the compliments! I want to try and be more unique with my accents so I'm glad you think so :D

And also I totally agree, snappers are adorable and it's really a shame that I only have one! I was just trying to think of a dragon species that wasn't getting a lot of attention for this fest.
@Abderus
aaaa thank you so much for the compliments! I want to try and be more unique with my accents so I'm glad you think so :D

And also I totally agree, snappers are adorable and it's really a shame that I only have one! I was just trying to think of a dragon species that wasn't getting a lot of attention for this fest.
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
| _
| _
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png