Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 114 115
@Scryzze
Fantastic, 750kt it is! Do you need it immediately or are you going to ping when you do?
(I looked through the thead a little, you seem to do the latter - I'm just a little confused since you didn't put me down?)
@Scryzze
Fantastic, 750kt it is! Do you need it immediately or are you going to ping when you do?
(I looked through the thead a little, you seem to do the latter - I'm just a little confused since you didn't put me down?)
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau
My bad, it's early for me and I'm navigating with mobile right now ^^; Let me go fix that mistake.

But yes, I do ping once we have enough orders to print. It's to make sure we actually do have enough people and aren't sitting at a low order count.
@Daemonengrau
My bad, it's early for me and I'm navigating with mobile right now ^^; Let me go fix that mistake.

But yes, I do ping once we have enough orders to print. It's to make sure we actually do have enough people and aren't sitting at a low order count.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
I'd like a gem copy of 'Watch the Sky' please!

Also 'Taenzer des Mondes' if you have any left :)
@Scryzze
I'd like a gem copy of 'Watch the Sky' please!

Also 'Taenzer des Mondes' if you have any left :)
JUcTcBe.png
@Scryzze

Woah that WC female accent is beautiful! Can I be put in for a mixed payment slot?
@Scryzze

Woah that WC female accent is beautiful! Can I be put in for a mixed payment slot?
JZeYMaG.png
@Bluetadamore
Sure thing! I'll mark you down for preorders for Watch the Sky.
I think Taenzer still has a couple copies on the AH? You can go ahead and snag a copy of that. :)
@Bluetadamore
Sure thing! I'll mark you down for preorders for Watch the Sky.
I think Taenzer still has a couple copies on the AH? You can go ahead and snag a copy of that. :)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Aoroen
Absolutely!
@Aoroen
Absolutely!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
So sorry for the delay! I'm heading home now. The Dragon I was hoping to see a preview on of that gorgeous accent on the bottom of page 13 is my Andruil I believe on the third page of my lair. :)
So sorry for the delay! I'm heading home now. The Dragon I was hoping to see a preview on of that gorgeous accent on the bottom of page 13 is my Andruil I believe on the third page of my lair. :)
@FauveNox No problem! Here you go. :) [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7251/f/2018/226/5/1/dragon__23__by_scryzzethekat-dck5v28.png[/img]
@FauveNox

No problem! Here you go. :)
dragon__23__by_scryzzethekat-dck5v28.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/88c4/f/2018/225/6/9/watch_the_pale_preview_dragon_size_by_scryzzethekat-dck2dx3.png[/img][/center] @VioletChachki @Izuna @briar @ThistleChaser @Turnaboutkid @Daemonengrau @Bluetadamore @Aoroen Hello, hello, it's the printing ping! I was waiting a bit to see if we got one last person for a full set but I'd rather get this submitted now instead of later. [quote=Printing] [LIST] [*]After this post is sent, I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints. Please send in money-- I've had people on a couple occasions not send payment and I was stuck being unable to afford the blueprints. It saves time and frustration. I do not accept the CRs until enough people have sent in payment, so you can tell exactly when (give or take a couple minutes) I submit the skin. [*]If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to your payment and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 750g once they're printed. [*]Please send the payment through [b]Crossroads[/b]-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted. [*]And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA, so I can ensure everyone gets their copy without any trouble. The rest will go on the public auction house! [/LIST] [/quote]
watch_the_pale_preview_dragon_size_by_scryzzethekat-dck2dx3.png

@VioletChachki @Izuna @briar @ThistleChaser @Turnaboutkid @Daemonengrau @Bluetadamore @Aoroen

Hello, hello, it's the printing ping! I was waiting a bit to see if we got one last person for a full set but I'd rather get this submitted now instead of later.
Printing wrote:
  • After this post is sent, I'll be accepting payment for a day or two for the blueprints. Please send in money-- I've had people on a couple occasions not send payment and I was stuck being unable to afford the blueprints. It saves time and frustration. I do not accept the CRs until enough people have sent in payment, so you can tell exactly when (give or take a couple minutes) I submit the skin.
  • If you need to gather funds, you have time, though let me know if it'll take longer than 3 days. If it will, just hold on to your payment and I'll send you your copy via a PA at 750g once they're printed.
  • Please send the payment through Crossroads-- I greatly prefer it, as I tend to lose messages since I communicate a lot through them. I will NOT accept the payment until I enough to cover the blueprints, after which I'll accept them and the rest of the payments that come in; the blueprints will then be bought and the accent submitted.
  • And then we wait, and then everyone receives their copy! I'll be sending them through PA, so I can ensure everyone gets their copy without any trouble. The rest will go on the public auction house!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me