Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115
@Hahoe
It loads for me, but if it's not working for you, let me try to fix it. Sometimes it only shows for me and I can't tell if other people can't see it or not.
@Hahoe
It loads for me, but if it's not working for you, let me try to fix it. Sometimes it only shows for me and I can't tell if other people can't see it or not.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Just fyi, I can't see the file/image for the new print of down from above :0 it just has a little page icon and the image address next to it.
@Scryzze Just fyi, I can't see the file/image for the new print of down from above :0 it just has a little page icon and the image address next to it.
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
it also doesn't show on the "printing now" page
it also doesn't show on the "printing now" page
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe
I've tried again on the gasp ping post-- is it still breaking? If not, then the other image is shot, ugh. I'll have to go fix it (why did it stop working now)
@Hahoe
I've tried again on the gasp ping post-- is it still breaking? If not, then the other image is shot, ugh. I'll have to go fix it (why did it stop working now)
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
yes, it's fixed now in the message with the pings :)
@Scryzze
yes, it's fixed now in the message with the pings :)
CYGhyrI.png
still broken for me
still broken for me
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@cynicalspectre @0verdose
Alright, that should have fixed it-- hopefully not too many had to deal with the broken image link.
@cynicalspectre @0verdose
Alright, that should have fixed it-- hopefully not too many had to deal with the broken image link.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@remuslupn
Right above the gasp ping post, there's another post with the skin preview-- is that image working for you or is it broken as well? Because it's the same image, and if the top one is working and the second one isn't, there's something just wrong with this post and I don't know what's going on.
If they're both broken, it may be on your side? But I'm not sure.
@remuslupn
Right above the gasp ping post, there's another post with the skin preview-- is that image working for you or is it broken as well? Because it's the same image, and if the top one is working and the second one isn't, there's something just wrong with this post and I don't know what's going on.
If they're both broken, it may be on your side? But I'm not sure.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@scryzze Ah, now I can see it! I can only see the one above the gasp ping, not the one below it. Earlier I couldn't see either, but now I can at least see one.
@scryzze Ah, now I can see it! I can only see the one above the gasp ping, not the one below it. Earlier I couldn't see either, but now I can at least see one.
elliot
he/him
FR +8
mxk5Q9c.pngyUJyALg.png
9ZqtZRf.png

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

yUJyALg.png mxk5Q9c.png
yeah, both are broken for me

the august 17th image does work but since you said you changed it quite a bit idk how accurate that is
yeah, both are broken for me

the august 17th image does work but since you said you changed it quite a bit idk how accurate that is
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 114 115