Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ::Icarus' Flight::
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115
@Epiphora
It depends on the accent; Divine Geometry (and the recolors) are available to reprint if the person buying pays for the blueprint and an extra fee equal to the cost of it when it was sold, so in this case, 500g. The extra fee is per copy, so not too bad if you just need one. ^^
@Epiphora
It depends on the accent; Divine Geometry (and the recolors) are available to reprint if the person buying pays for the blueprint and an extra fee equal to the cost of it when it was sold, so in this case, 500g. The extra fee is per copy, so not too bad if you just need one. ^^
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Ah, okay. Thank you!
Ah, okay. Thank you!
EZjjqLS.png
Epi/Desire
FRT+11
@Scryzze hi! I'm not sure if this shop is still active/open or not, but I've been looking so long for the accent Warriors of Flame and finally managed to track it down here!! It's my dream accent for my dragon Vitrik (here's what she looks like with it) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=80068652&skin=32595&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] I know the skin is shelved atm, so if I can manage to scrounge up enough gems and the blueprint you can print me one, right? I just want to know if I read the rules right. Also all your skins are soooo pretty :)
@Scryzze hi! I'm not sure if this shop is still active/open or not, but I've been looking so long for the accent Warriors of Flame and finally managed to track it down here!! It's my dream accent for my dragon Vitrik (here's what she looks like with it)
dragon?did=80068652&skin=32595&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

I know the skin is shelved atm, so if I can manage to scrounge up enough gems and the blueprint you can print me one, right? I just want to know if I read the rules right. Also all your skins are soooo pretty :)
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
@YaBo1Rod
The shop's technically open, I just haven't made anything new recently so it's been a little dead. That being said, I'm still definitely willing to print another copy of that accent for you! It'd be 1200g total (1000g for the blueprint, which you can buy yourself if you want and the 200g reprinting fee)

Btw she looks amazing with it! Honestly the perfect type dragon to wear it ^^
@YaBo1Rod
The shop's technically open, I just haven't made anything new recently so it's been a little dead. That being said, I'm still definitely willing to print another copy of that accent for you! It'd be 1200g total (1000g for the blueprint, which you can buy yourself if you want and the 200g reprinting fee)

Btw she looks amazing with it! Honestly the perfect type dragon to wear it ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze aaa thanks for letting me know!! when i get the gems together I'll lyk!
@Scryzze aaa thanks for letting me know!! when i get the gems together I'll lyk!
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
@Scryzze hi again! I've got the 200g and the accent blueprint :) I'll send them to you through PM!
@Scryzze hi again! I've got the 200g and the accent blueprint :) I'll send them to you through PM!
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
@YaBo1Rod
I went ahead and sent it into the queue; it'll take a couple of days to get printed but I'll get it sent back to you once it comes in. And thanks again, it does really make me happy to see people enjoying my accents haha
@YaBo1Rod
I went ahead and sent it into the queue; it'll take a couple of days to get printed but I'll get it sent back to you once it comes in. And thanks again, it does really make me happy to see people enjoying my accents haha
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze awesome! and of course!! i cant wait to get it :)
@Scryzze awesome! and of course!! i cant wait to get it :)
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Could I be on the reprint list for Soulkeeper's Brine, please?
@Scryzze

Could I be on the reprint list for Soulkeeper's Brine, please?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115