Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@SDSPAGE

You're welcome c:
@SDSPAGE

You're welcome c:
1D524Ag.png
@Vanshira

I drew some inspiration from him and Lovecraft, sorta playing on the themes of light's obsession with learning most everything.

((Also I'm just like a huge fan of Skyrim. I'm so happy you noticed!!))
@Vanshira

I drew some inspiration from him and Lovecraft, sorta playing on the themes of light's obsession with learning most everything.

((Also I'm just like a huge fan of Skyrim. I'm so happy you noticed!!))
@ordif
Okay so can I just say
Beautiful
I need it
Please print it if it doesn't win
But okay its amazing I hope it does! :3
@ordif
Okay so can I just say
Beautiful
I need it
Please print it if it doesn't win
But okay its amazing I hope it does! :3
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@PhoebeBird Thank you, translating it to an accent might be tough ^^;
@PhoebeBird Thank you, translating it to an accent might be tough ^^;
Bummer Dude
@ordif I like your skin/accent very much! hope it will won =D
@ordif I like your skin/accent very much! hope it will won =D
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
@Sofystikitty

Your submission for the brightshine jubilee skin contest is amazing! I wish I had a male noc who would fit with the colours of 'little helpers'.
@Sofystikitty

Your submission for the brightshine jubilee skin contest is amazing! I wish I had a male noc who would fit with the colours of 'little helpers'.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@lazycookie300
Dropping over into discussions to avoid cluttering the submissions thread -
I work entirely on tablet/phone! The best app-type photoshop I’ve found is Medibang, which you can grab in the appstore here (for free! It’s super powerful, supports the pad file format and exporting into the transparent png format, and they keep adding to it ^u^ There’s no paid upgrades or anything like that.) I’ve heard it’s even better on the iPad, which might be of benefit to you-!
To get the files out of the zip package, you’ll probably need an unzip app, which I’ve used Izip to grab my files initially. I would offer to share the google drive folder where I keep the psds, pulled free of the zip, but I’m fairly sure? It’s kind of not allowed to link to? I could probably send the link to you via pm if you wanted to try that way - which I would download the files individually into your built in (cloud) files app. Or, if you’ve got drive as an app, medibang can also import directly from it without leaving the app at all.

How I upload and enter into contests- I typically upload my entries onto tumblr for hosting, and copy the url from jumping into the full-size “open in another tab” sort of deal if the copy image url doesn’t pop up from force-clicking it. Most folks do use Imgur, which can be found in app-form here. They seem to have made it into some form of social media feed thing, which totally what the site isn’t, but it’s about the same as tumblr in concept.
Besides tumblr and imgur, there are also a ton of free upload sites out there that you could upload to as well, such as postimg. Dropbox might even work.
As you can see, the entire process, especially medibang, definitely worked for me! ;P
@lazycookie300
Dropping over into discussions to avoid cluttering the submissions thread -
I work entirely on tablet/phone! The best app-type photoshop I’ve found is Medibang, which you can grab in the appstore here (for free! It’s super powerful, supports the pad file format and exporting into the transparent png format, and they keep adding to it ^u^ There’s no paid upgrades or anything like that.) I’ve heard it’s even better on the iPad, which might be of benefit to you-!
To get the files out of the zip package, you’ll probably need an unzip app, which I’ve used Izip to grab my files initially. I would offer to share the google drive folder where I keep the psds, pulled free of the zip, but I’m fairly sure? It’s kind of not allowed to link to? I could probably send the link to you via pm if you wanted to try that way - which I would download the files individually into your built in (cloud) files app. Or, if you’ve got drive as an app, medibang can also import directly from it without leaving the app at all.

How I upload and enter into contests- I typically upload my entries onto tumblr for hosting, and copy the url from jumping into the full-size “open in another tab” sort of deal if the copy image url doesn’t pop up from force-clicking it. Most folks do use Imgur, which can be found in app-form here. They seem to have made it into some form of social media feed thing, which totally what the site isn’t, but it’s about the same as tumblr in concept.
Besides tumblr and imgur, there are also a ton of free upload sites out there that you could upload to as well, such as postimg. Dropbox might even work.
As you can see, the entire process, especially medibang, definitely worked for me! ;P
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@Amenen
Omg I love the wings on your entry soooooo much, like hnnnn love it.
@Amenen
Omg I love the wings on your entry soooooo much, like hnnnn love it.
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@EnvySenpai Thank you =D
@EnvySenpai Thank you =D
XeQCDpX.png dGRijBP.png Scary Tales XqpChA9.png QQ4owW7.png
@GalazyBunny

Thank you very much for the compliment, you're very kind! <3
I still have a lot to improve and probably in the future I will be able to make accents that work in more than dark tones.
@GalazyBunny

Thank you very much for the compliment, you're very kind! <3
I still have a lot to improve and probably in the future I will be able to make accents that work in more than dark tones.
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34