Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2018 Discussion
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34
@ReCremisi Is "Forbidden Knowledge" supposed to remind us so much of Hermaeus Mora?
@ReCremisi Is "Forbidden Knowledge" supposed to remind us so much of Hermaeus Mora?
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
I've seen some people raise questions about how any of the rainbow skin or accent submissions fit into Light. It's a really easy question to answer, looking back a few years into basic Science.

Basically, white light (light without color) is refracted into a prism, which creates a beam which holds a spectrum of visible color. This can also be replicated with droplets of water, which refract light to form a spectrum in a circular arc, also called rainbows. Rainbows are related to light in that light causes rainbows. Simple and easy to understand.

I hope that clears up confusion and allows people to be more open to rainbow themed submissions in Light! We've already had a few for past years in different festivals, like Crystalline Gala 2016's Crystal Rainbow! (And although it isn't explicitly rainbow, Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016's Rainbow Fins counts to an extent as well)
I've seen some people raise questions about how any of the rainbow skin or accent submissions fit into Light. It's a really easy question to answer, looking back a few years into basic Science.

Basically, white light (light without color) is refracted into a prism, which creates a beam which holds a spectrum of visible color. This can also be replicated with droplets of water, which refract light to form a spectrum in a circular arc, also called rainbows. Rainbows are related to light in that light causes rainbows. Simple and easy to understand.

I hope that clears up confusion and allows people to be more open to rainbow themed submissions in Light! We've already had a few for past years in different festivals, like Crystalline Gala 2016's Crystal Rainbow! (And although it isn't explicitly rainbow, Wavecrest Saturnalia 2016's Rainbow Fins counts to an extent as well)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
These are so gorgeous and I want them ALL!!

@Cicide @Desnik @roselapis @Saerino @Hootsewers @PrincessFaeron @Crossbreed @Karanja @BuddyMaltese @Rusavia @SDSPAGE

@Yftm
...oh my god... I started searching the AH for a dragon for this accent!!! then came up with this Scry , which would have to be a breeding project...

@Jabberjack
if you ever make this an accent...

@PleaserofCrowds
I'd love to see examples of this!!

edit: oh man, I hope you all aren't getting multiple pings because I keep forgetting stuff!! :/
These are so gorgeous and I want them ALL!!

@Cicide @Desnik @roselapis @Saerino @Hootsewers @PrincessFaeron @Crossbreed @Karanja @BuddyMaltese @Rusavia @SDSPAGE

@Yftm
...oh my god... I started searching the AH for a dragon for this accent!!! then came up with this Scry , which would have to be a breeding project...

@Jabberjack
if you ever make this an accent...

@PleaserofCrowds
I'd love to see examples of this!!

edit: oh man, I hope you all aren't getting multiple pings because I keep forgetting stuff!! :/
1D524Ag.png
@PhoebeBird
Wow, thank you so much!
This is my first ever holiday contest entry and I'm so happy you like it c:
@PhoebeBird
Wow, thank you so much!
This is my first ever holiday contest entry and I'm so happy you like it c:
@PhoebeBird Thank you for like my entry~ That scry is very cool!!and match the skin!! you need a new WC like this, to wear that skin? so do I :D [center][img]http://i2.tiimg.com/599285/f491ac032bff741e.png[/img][/center]
@PhoebeBird
Thank you for like my entry~
That scry is very cool!!and match the skin!!
you need a new WC like this, to wear that skin? so do I :D
f491ac032bff741e.png
@PhoebeBird

Glad you like it. Thank you <3
@PhoebeBird

Glad you like it. Thank you <3
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@BuddyMaltese

You're welcome! Please let me know if you decide to print it :D
@BuddyMaltese

You're welcome! Please let me know if you decide to print it :D
1D524Ag.png
@PhoebeBird
Will do! I'll add you to the ping list :)
@PhoebeBird
Will do! I'll add you to the ping list :)
@Yftm
You're welcome! The scry is Blood Skink / Abyss Trail / Cream UB. I propose a deal: if it doesn't win, you print it; and I will start a breeding project to get us those perfect WC boys :P

@Karanja
You're welcome! I'm sometimes iffy on Spirals, but I love that accent :D
oops
Sorry, I got confused... I love SDs, especially females, and those lanterns are 5/5
@Yftm
You're welcome! The scry is Blood Skink / Abyss Trail / Cream UB. I propose a deal: if it doesn't win, you print it; and I will start a breeding project to get us those perfect WC boys :P

@Karanja
You're welcome! I'm sometimes iffy on Spirals, but I love that accent :D
oops
Sorry, I got confused... I love SDs, especially females, and those lanterns are 5/5
1D524Ag.png
@PhoebeBird
Thanks a lot! XD
It’s the first time I try to draw a skin/accent and I feel so delighted that you like it!:D
@PhoebeBird
Thanks a lot! XD
It’s the first time I try to draw a skin/accent and I feel so delighted that you like it!:D
111P8hiPH.png 11 P8hCIe.png 11 P8h9aD.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34