Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dratzccents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
@Xirei, @MechWyrms, @GrumpyCatlover Thank you all so much! I've just added you to the pinglist~ @selenomancy Absolutely! Here you are: [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7bfe2bffafbfc6ae81c5a9e80583a834/tumblr_p7v142He4t1sg7uswo1_r1_400.png[/img]
@Xirei, @MechWyrms, @GrumpyCatlover Thank you all so much! I've just added you to the pinglist~

@selenomancy Absolutely! Here you are:

tumblr_p7v142He4t1sg7uswo1_r1_400.png
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina slot for From Surface To Shore please! :)
@Vovina slot for From Surface To Shore please! :)
@Vovina
Slot for From Surface To Shore please!
@Vovina
Slot for From Surface To Shore please!
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@Vovina Oh wow, that looks amazing! I'd definitely like a slot :)
@Vovina Oh wow, that looks amazing! I'd definitely like a slot :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Mip, @MusicalMaladies, @selenomancy You've all been added, thank you so much!
@Mip, @MusicalMaladies, @selenomancy You've all been added, thank you so much!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I'd like a slot for From Surface To Shore, please! :D
@Vovina

I'd like a slot for From Surface To Shore, please! :D
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
@Ythequeris I've added you on, thank you kindly for your interest!
@Ythequeris I've added you on, thank you kindly for your interest!
r6J6MbS.png
@Velsim, @squidragon, @Taiyou, @Mupfel, @Mip, @MusicalMaladies, @selenomancy, @mumtup, @Amorah, @snowy, @Massif, @Uniformshark, @Steel, @imani, @bluedragon, @Ythequeris Hello everyone, I hope you've been having a great weekend! I wanted to apologize upfront and be transparent with you all for the delay with the [i]From Surface To Shore[/i] print. Unfortunately the design was rejected on the first go because the face was obscuring the lineart/shadow layers too much. I'm in the process of trying to fix it and resubmitting. The updated version is pictured below: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bqcIr5k.png[/img][/center] As this isn't exactly how it looked when you signed up, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to withdraw if you don't like this version of the skincent. If you have paid at this point and want to withdraw, I will of course refund you in full, just let me know. I'm hoping I can get it submitted again soon and that I can get the copies out to you all without it being denied again. I'm currently troubleshooting on the Accent Problems thread, but I don't think any more drastic changes will need to be made at this point? (If anything, my guess would be just making the face a little bit lighter in color, or making the shadow layer a little bit darker). Thank you for your patience and so sorry again for the wait!
@Velsim, @squidragon, @Taiyou, @Mupfel, @Mip, @MusicalMaladies, @selenomancy, @mumtup, @Amorah, @snowy, @Massif, @Uniformshark, @Steel, @imani, @bluedragon, @Ythequeris

Hello everyone, I hope you've been having a great weekend!

I wanted to apologize upfront and be transparent with you all for the delay with the From Surface To Shore print. Unfortunately the design was rejected on the first go because the face was obscuring the lineart/shadow layers too much. I'm in the process of trying to fix it and resubmitting. The updated version is pictured below:
bqcIr5k.png

As this isn't exactly how it looked when you signed up, I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to withdraw if you don't like this version of the skincent. If you have paid at this point and want to withdraw, I will of course refund you in full, just let me know.

I'm hoping I can get it submitted again soon and that I can get the copies out to you all without it being denied again. I'm currently troubleshooting on the Accent Problems thread, but I don't think any more drastic changes will need to be made at this point? (If anything, my guess would be just making the face a little bit lighter in color, or making the shadow layer a little bit darker).

Thank you for your patience and so sorry again for the wait!
r6J6MbS.png
I'd like to remain in the run, it looks stunning regardless :^D!
I'd like to remain in the run, it looks stunning regardless :^D!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
Still great!! - in all honesty I wouldn't know the difference without comparing the two side-by-side
Still great!! - in all honesty I wouldn't know the difference without comparing the two side-by-side
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109