Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Imp M Yellow Circuits Accent
1 2 3 4
@Alannaa Yeah, no worries! I'm not sure when I'll be ready to print it so you have some time, but I'll put you down for a slot.

And yes, I'll add you to the pinglists. ^^
@Alannaa Yeah, no worries! I'm not sure when I'll be ready to print it so you have some time, but I'll put you down for a slot.

And yes, I'll add you to the pinglists. ^^
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@ShadowTheEdgehog Thanks! I'll send it ASAP, but it may not be until toward the end of Trickmurk. I have...NO self-control.
@ShadowTheEdgehog Thanks! I'll send it ASAP, but it may not be until toward the end of Trickmurk. I have...NO self-control.
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
bump

I want my imp accent
bump

I want my imp accent
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Heck, I just got your ping for the cyan recolor and just. Can you put me down for a slot for both colors? (I will never have enough dragons to wear all of these accents I'm amassing but dang if that slows me down! LOL)
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Heck, I just got your ping for the cyan recolor and just. Can you put me down for a slot for both colors? (I will never have enough dragons to wear all of these accents I'm amassing but dang if that slows me down! LOL)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh I've put you down for both :D
@Buffykiev I'll put you down for a slot! If you want a preview, I can provide one ^^
@Cuddleh I've put you down for both :D
@Buffykiev I'll put you down for a slot! If you want a preview, I can provide one ^^
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@Buffykiev Here's the preview! [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/646b/f/2018/059/c/6/35125230_2_by_skuiblaka-dc4ldy9.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/d1e7/f/2018/059/4/7/35125230_3_by_skuiblaka-dc4ldxy.png[/img]
@Buffykiev Here's the preview!
35125230_2_by_skuiblaka-dc4ldy9.png
35125230_3_by_skuiblaka-dc4ldxy.png
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Hi! I just wanted to check to make sure: should I send in payment for this and the cyan recolor right now, or were you going to ping when you wanted payment? (I've had it done both ways so I wasn't sure c:)
@ShadowTheEdgehog

Hi! I just wanted to check to make sure: should I send in payment for this and the cyan recolor right now, or were you going to ping when you wanted payment? (I've had it done both ways so I wasn't sure c:)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Payment can be sent anytime. ^^ I'll probably ping everyone eventually but I wanted to wait a few days in case they didn't have the payment ready.
@Cuddleh Payment can be sent anytime. ^^ I'll probably ping everyone eventually but I wanted to wait a few days in case they didn't have the payment ready.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
@Kaio @pierrct @LilSadist @Velociraptor42 @Alannaa @Cuddleh @Buffykiev

Hello all! I've pinged you to say that I'm ready to accept prepayments. I have also set up a spreadsheet so that everyone can keep track of my accents and their submission status.
@Kaio @pierrct @LilSadist @Velociraptor42 @Alannaa @Cuddleh @Buffykiev

Hello all! I've pinged you to say that I'm ready to accept prepayments. I have also set up a spreadsheet so that everyone can keep track of my accents and their submission status.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
1 2 3 4