Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ravenhearst's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387

Hello and welcome to my shop!
I like to draw wings and space so you will see a lot of it.
All publicly released skins in my shop retire excluding Wandering Nomad and Cleopatra's Halcyon which are shelved collaborations.

I am currently a full time university student so my time here is limited, I apologize if it can take a while to answer.

· Gem to Treasure ratio is 1 : 1000.

· Skins are sent out via Private Auction.

· Treasure and mixed slots are unlimited, just indicate with (t) or (m) next to your username if you would like to pay in treasure or mixed currency on the sheet or let me know by posting in the thread.

· Do not send payment in advance unless it is asked, the only exception is if you're paying in mixed currency then you can send it through PM.

· Do not ask to claim a slot when orders are not open and do not ask for a reserved slot. Reserved slots are only for those who I am close with.

· I will not do holds for longer than two weeks.

· Orders can sometimes close earlier than their retire date due to slow interest, this is mainly to prevent having too many leftover copies.

· Skins can take between 5-7 days to be delivered, if it has been more than a week and you have not received your copy then you are welcome to PM me. I generally keep the status of any skins I submit in the 'Queue Shenanigans' tab on the sheet if you would like to check progress of submitted skins.

· Shelved skins will be reprinted at random times and Retired skins will never be reprinted under any circumstances but recolours can be released at later dates.

· You are welcome to resell any skins you have bought from me but do not buy from me if your main intention is to resell it the moment you get it, I will remove your username from any and all orders.

· Do not sign up for orders if you are going to cancel the PA or if you are going to let it expire without giving any reason. If you repeatedly do this then you will be removed from future orders.

· It is not my responsibility to make sure that your name stays on the order list. Please make sure to double check that you were not overwritten or overwriting someone and that Google Sheets saved properly, both on the day you ordered and a few days later. You are welcome to ask me to check for you as well.

· I have a self-editable pinglist which contains the General, Customs and Pre-Order lists.

· Custom and Custom Recolour rules and information.



Hello and welcome to my shop!
I like to draw wings and space so you will see a lot of it.
All publicly released skins in my shop retire excluding Wandering Nomad and Cleopatra's Halcyon which are shelved collaborations.

I am currently a full time university student so my time here is limited, I apologize if it can take a while to answer.

· Gem to Treasure ratio is 1 : 1000.

· Skins are sent out via Private Auction.

· Treasure and mixed slots are unlimited, just indicate with (t) or (m) next to your username if you would like to pay in treasure or mixed currency on the sheet or let me know by posting in the thread.

· Do not send payment in advance unless it is asked, the only exception is if you're paying in mixed currency then you can send it through PM.

· Do not ask to claim a slot when orders are not open and do not ask for a reserved slot. Reserved slots are only for those who I am close with.

· I will not do holds for longer than two weeks.

· Orders can sometimes close earlier than their retire date due to slow interest, this is mainly to prevent having too many leftover copies.

· Skins can take between 5-7 days to be delivered, if it has been more than a week and you have not received your copy then you are welcome to PM me. I generally keep the status of any skins I submit in the 'Queue Shenanigans' tab on the sheet if you would like to check progress of submitted skins.

· Shelved skins will be reprinted at random times and Retired skins will never be reprinted under any circumstances but recolours can be released at later dates.

· You are welcome to resell any skins you have bought from me but do not buy from me if your main intention is to resell it the moment you get it, I will remove your username from any and all orders.

· Do not sign up for orders if you are going to cancel the PA or if you are going to let it expire without giving any reason. If you repeatedly do this then you will be removed from future orders.

· It is not my responsibility to make sure that your name stays on the order list. Please make sure to double check that you were not overwritten or overwriting someone and that Google Sheets saved properly, both on the day you ordered and a few days later. You are welcome to ask me to check for you as well.

· I have a self-editable pinglist which contains the General, Customs and Pre-Order lists.

· Custom and Custom Recolour rules and information.


3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop
----- [center][size=5][font=baskerville][b]What's New[/b][/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][size=7][color=red][b]!!! THESE [u]ARE NOT[/u] AVAILABLE FOR ORDER YET !!![/color][/size][/b][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553879204685545492/567010574337310722/celestial_abyss_preview.png[/img][nextcol] [center][skin=29807] [center][center][b]Celestial Abyss[/b][/center] [center][center]Collab with Exhalted[/center] [center][b]-[/b][/center] [center]Add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit#gid=1642749560]here[/url] for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you! [/columns] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553879204685545492/569194136821825546/galactic_shade_preview.png[/img][nextcol] [center][skin=29808] [center][center][b]Galactic Shade[/b][/center] [center][center]Collab with Exhalted[/center] [center][b]-[/b][/center] [center]Add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit#gid=1642749560]here[/url] for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you! [/columns] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553879204685545492/567010585003294722/magellanic_embrace_preview.png[/img][nextcol] [center][skin=29809] [center][center][b]Celestial Abyss[/b][/center] [center][center]Collab with Exhalted[/center] [center][b]-[/b][/center] [center]Add yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit#gid=1642749560]here[/url] for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you! [/columns] ----- [center][size=5][font=baskerville][b]In Auction House:[/b][/size][/font] ----- [skin=27745][skin=28610][skin=27244][skin=29297][skin=29450][skin=29740][skin=29741][skin=29544][skin=29565][skin=29564][skin=29472] -----

What's New

!!! THESE ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR ORDER YET !!!
celestial_abyss_preview.png

Celestial Abyss
Collab with Exhalted
-
Add yourself here for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you!

galactic_shade_preview.png

Galactic Shade
Collab with Exhalted
-
Add yourself here for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you!

magellanic_embrace_preview.png

Celestial Abyss
Collab with Exhalted
-
Add yourself here for pre-orders. If you're having trouble or can't access it then just let me know and I'll add you!


In Auction House:



3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop

[ Retired ]




[ Contest Winners ]




[ Collaborations ]


Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted


[ Retired ]




[ Contest Winners ]




[ Collaborations ]


Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
dragonNMR
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted
Collab with
Exhalted

3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop

Customs


Recolours: [Closed]
· Reprints of custom recolours are available even if customs are closed, just PM me!
· Recolours of an existing limited/retired/shelved skin is 1000g/$5 + blueprint and it's reprintable by anyone else for the same price and it's limited to one copy per person including the commissioner.
· Reprints of an existing reprintable recolour is 1kg + blueprint.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.

· Skins exempted from recolours due to file issues are Crystalspine Shards, Plague Spectre, Sacrament of Osiris/Epitome of Seth and Betelgeuse/Fomalhaut/Bellatrix.

Recolours:
1.
2.



Edits: [Closed]
· Edits are not reprintable by anyone else but the commissioner and up to five copies can be printed.
· Edits of an existing limited/retired/shelved skins price will vary depending on the amount edited.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.

Edits:
1.
2.

Custom Designs [Closed]
· Base prices for a custom is 4kg/$20 and go up depending on how much detail and coverage the skin has. General range would be 4kg-10kg/$20-$50.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner and for multiple copy prints I'd like to keep one copy from a 5-print custom and 2 copies from a 10-print custom.
· 10-print customs are only limited to USD slots.


Current Slots:
1.
2.



Completed Customs



Recolours & Edits

Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)



Customs


Recolours: [Closed]
· Reprints of custom recolours are available even if customs are closed, just PM me!
· Recolours of an existing limited/retired/shelved skin is 1000g/$5 + blueprint and it's reprintable by anyone else for the same price and it's limited to one copy per person including the commissioner.
· Reprints of an existing reprintable recolour is 1kg + blueprint.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.

· Skins exempted from recolours due to file issues are Crystalspine Shards, Plague Spectre, Sacrament of Osiris/Epitome of Seth and Betelgeuse/Fomalhaut/Bellatrix.

Recolours:
1.
2.



Edits: [Closed]
· Edits are not reprintable by anyone else but the commissioner and up to five copies can be printed.
· Edits of an existing limited/retired/shelved skins price will vary depending on the amount edited.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner.

Edits:
1.
2.

Custom Designs [Closed]
· Base prices for a custom is 4kg/$20 and go up depending on how much detail and coverage the skin has. General range would be 4kg-10kg/$20-$50.
· Blueprints must be provided by the commissioner and for multiple copy prints I'd like to keep one copy from a 5-print custom and 2 copies from a 10-print custom.
· 10-print customs are only limited to USD slots.


Current Slots:
1.
2.



Completed Customs



Recolours & Edits

Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Non-Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)
Edit
(Non-Reprintable)
Recolour
(Reprintable)


3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/30be/f/2017/321/4/a/line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png[/img][/center] [center][b][size=4][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U5BsL-b-MsHMr0Q91dO_OBBF5naJxBxy16XQF2SIGh0/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/66ad/f/2017/272/4/0/pinglist_by_ziggyboa-dboxcyl.png[/img][/url][/size][/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/30be/f/2017/321/4/a/line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png[/img] [indent][columns] [nextcol][quote][b]Retired:[/b] Butterfly Dancer: 60 Moonclaw: 50 Crystalspine Shards: 30 Nightweaver: 80 Gilded Fae: 20 Plague Spectre: 20 Nightclaw: 30 Spectral Visage: 10 Imperial Scholar: 70 Nocturnal Fae: 40 Winter Morning: 20 Stardust: 40 Sea's Guide: 30 Poseidon's Pearls: 30 Ink: 20 Vergeet: 100 Vergewe: 80 Solaris: 80 Lunaris: 90 Oblitus: 140 Relinque: 160 The Seeker: 130 The Keeper: 110 Sacrament of Osiris: 130 Epitome of Seth: 150 Light's Scholar: 30 lite. Oblitus: 100 lite. Relinque: 120 Lightning's Construct: 30 Noctis: 100 Ignite: 50 Droomverlore: 70 Below: 40 Here: 50 There: 50 Starborn: 100 Starburnt: 40 Ethereal Visage: 120 Foxfire Visage: 120 Long Ago: 50 Too Late: 40 Requiem: 70 Sonata: 60 Wish Upon a Star: 40 Once Upon a Dream: 60 A Dream is a Wish: 50 Dawn's Herald: 100 Midnight's Messenger: 80 Somnolence: 50 Somnia: 50 Verlede: 70 Vergaan: 80 Swirl: 40 Twirl: 50 Whirl: 70 Deception: 50 Illusion: 30 Perception: 30 July: 150 August: 110 September: 110 Above the Stars: 30 Below the Moon: 40 Aura: 70 Legend: 70 Myth: 70 Infinium: 70 Lux Imperia: 70 Immortalys: 100 Mereu: 40 Nemuritor: 60 Regatul Luxos: 50 Endless: 70 Eternal: 90 Infinite: 70 Stargaze Filigree: 80 Starlit Filigree: 50 Dreamscape: 160 Starglazed Filigree: 170 Daydream: 110 Wildwood: 130 I Am: 20 You Are: 30 Dryad: 60 Calm: 50 Slow: 50 Tranquil: 70 Betelgeuse: 40 Fomalhaut: 30 Bellatrix: 70 Somnus: 60 Nightingale: 60 Rest: 60 Sleeping at Last: 40 While You Dream: 40 Within A Dream: 40 Moondancer: 70 Moonlight Sonata: 90 Moonriser: 70 Butterfly's Plume: 70 Sanguine's Plume: 70 Wind's Plume: 70 Credens Justitiam: 90 Magia: 110 Puella: 70 Enlightened Guise: 90 Fool's Gold: 130 Silver Guide: 60 [/quote] [quote][b]Limited Collabs:[/b] Ashlands Traveler: 20 Frostfall Wanderer: 10 Boneyard Vagrant: 60 Icewind Herald: 60 Everything: 100 Nothing: 80 Something: 80 Soli: 120 Modum: 140 Vinum: 120 Coelum: 130 Where It Is: 110 Where We Go: 110 [/quote] [quote][b]Shelved Collabs:[/b] Cleopatra's Halcyon: 120 Wandering Nomad: 150 [/quote] [nextcol][indent][indent][indent] [quote][b]Customs:[/b] Ocelot: 1 Chai's Paintbrush: 1 Tapio's Illusion: 2 Wrath of the Eternals: 1 Athena's Wings: 5 Roots of the Divine: 5 Sanguis Lilium: 5 The Moon Dances: 5 l. Dawn of Eligos: 5 ll. Twilight of Amdusias: 1 lll. Sunset of Ipos: 1 lV. Night of Orobas: 1 V. Alis Propriis Volat: 5 Vl. Sky of Mawhero: 10 Awake: 5 Truth: 5 Little Timmy: 2 Solus Erebus: 5 Song of Genesis: 5 Deus te Benedicat: 5 Lucent Discord: 2 Silentium: 10 Belisama's Gift: 1 Song of the Forest: 5 Soli Deo Gloria: 10 Illuminarium: 5 Imaginaerium: 5 Aeternum: 5 Forgotten Gods: 5 Unity: 5 The Silence Is Mine: 5 The Silence Is Yours: 5 The Silence Is Forgotten: 5 Del Aunaie: 5 Eensaam: 1 Verewig: 6 ira furor brevis est: 5 Let It Be: 5 None Can See: 5 Set You Free: 5 Ancient Warden: 5 Mornie Atlantie: 5 We Grow: 2 l. Lust of Eligos: 1 ll. Envy of Amdusias: 1 lll. Pride of Mawhero: 10 Vestige of the Past: 5 The Moon's Lament: 5 Vestige of Eternity: 2 Remains of the Lost: 5 Procyon's Eclipse: 5 Delirium: 5 Oneiric: 5 Dream of Bunnies: 2 Aireya's Sky: 1 Apastron: 5 Cassiopeia: 2 Still Dreaming: 5 A Midnight's Song: 2 Somnium: 2 Boopity Boop: 1 [/quote] [quote] [b]Collabs:[/b] Prima Notio: 5 [/quote] [quote][b]Recolours & Edits:[/b] Harrow's Hall: 1 Sol Invictus: 3 Talis Nocte: 3 Ekleipsis: 1 Nightly Aura: 2 Furvus: 5 Bad Omen: 2 Claudine: 1 Deditus: 1 Harmonicus: 1 Lilia's Light: 1 Third Son: 6 Dawning Pearl: 1 Celestial Filigree: 1 Boreas: 2 Silver Guise: 3 Liselaisle: 5 Paroxysm: 2 Reaper: 1 Through the Soot: 1 hold my tongue: 2 Autumn Cloak: 1 Requiescat: 1 Malus: 1 Obliviscatur: 1 Splintering Dawn: 1 Everlasting: 1 Caeruleum: 1 [/quote] [/columns] [/indent] [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/30be/f/2017/321/4/a/line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png[/img][/center]
line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png
pinglist_by_ziggyboa-dboxcyl.png

line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png


Quote:
Retired:

Butterfly Dancer: 60
Moonclaw: 50
Crystalspine Shards: 30
Nightweaver: 80
Gilded Fae: 20
Plague Spectre: 20
Nightclaw: 30
Spectral Visage: 10
Imperial Scholar: 70
Nocturnal Fae: 40
Winter Morning: 20
Stardust: 40
Sea's Guide: 30
Poseidon's Pearls: 30
Ink: 20
Vergeet: 100
Vergewe: 80
Solaris: 80
Lunaris: 90
Oblitus: 140
Relinque: 160
The Seeker: 130
The Keeper: 110
Sacrament of Osiris: 130
Epitome of Seth: 150
Light's Scholar: 30
lite. Oblitus: 100
lite. Relinque: 120
Lightning's Construct: 30
Noctis: 100
Ignite: 50
Droomverlore: 70
Below: 40
Here: 50
There: 50
Starborn: 100
Starburnt: 40
Ethereal Visage: 120
Foxfire Visage: 120
Long Ago: 50
Too Late: 40
Requiem: 70
Sonata: 60
Wish Upon a Star: 40
Once Upon a Dream: 60
A Dream is a Wish: 50
Dawn's Herald: 100
Midnight's Messenger: 80
Somnolence: 50
Somnia: 50
Verlede: 70
Vergaan: 80
Swirl: 40
Twirl: 50
Whirl: 70
Deception: 50
Illusion: 30
Perception: 30
July: 150
August: 110
September: 110
Above the Stars: 30
Below the Moon: 40
Aura: 70
Legend: 70
Myth: 70
Infinium: 70
Lux Imperia: 70
Immortalys: 100
Mereu: 40
Nemuritor: 60
Regatul Luxos: 50
Endless: 70
Eternal: 90
Infinite: 70
Stargaze Filigree: 80
Starlit Filigree: 50
Dreamscape: 160
Starglazed Filigree: 170
Daydream: 110
Wildwood: 130
I Am: 20
You Are: 30
Dryad: 60
Calm: 50
Slow: 50
Tranquil: 70
Betelgeuse: 40
Fomalhaut: 30
Bellatrix: 70
Somnus: 60
Nightingale: 60
Rest: 60
Sleeping at Last: 40
While You Dream: 40
Within A Dream: 40
Moondancer: 70
Moonlight Sonata: 90
Moonriser: 70
Butterfly's Plume: 70
Sanguine's Plume: 70
Wind's Plume: 70
Credens Justitiam: 90
Magia: 110
Puella: 70
Enlightened Guise: 90
Fool's Gold: 130
Silver Guide: 60
Quote:
Limited Collabs:

Ashlands Traveler: 20
Frostfall Wanderer: 10
Boneyard Vagrant: 60
Icewind Herald: 60
Everything: 100
Nothing: 80
Something: 80
Soli: 120
Modum: 140
Vinum: 120
Coelum: 130
Where It Is: 110
Where We Go: 110
Quote:
Shelved Collabs:

Cleopatra's Halcyon: 120
Wandering Nomad: 150
Quote:
Customs:

Ocelot: 1
Chai's Paintbrush: 1
Tapio's Illusion: 2
Wrath of the Eternals: 1
Athena's Wings: 5
Roots of the Divine: 5
Sanguis Lilium: 5
The Moon Dances: 5
l. Dawn of Eligos: 5
ll. Twilight of Amdusias: 1
lll. Sunset of Ipos: 1
lV. Night of Orobas: 1
V. Alis Propriis Volat: 5
Vl. Sky of Mawhero: 10
Awake: 5
Truth: 5
Little Timmy: 2
Solus Erebus: 5
Song of Genesis: 5
Deus te Benedicat: 5
Lucent Discord: 2
Silentium: 10
Belisama's Gift: 1
Song of the Forest: 5
Soli Deo Gloria: 10
Illuminarium: 5
Imaginaerium: 5
Aeternum: 5
Forgotten Gods: 5
Unity: 5
The Silence Is Mine: 5
The Silence Is Yours: 5
The Silence Is Forgotten: 5
Del Aunaie: 5
Eensaam: 1
Verewig: 6
ira furor brevis est: 5
Let It Be: 5
None Can See: 5
Set You Free: 5
Ancient Warden: 5
Mornie Atlantie: 5
We Grow: 2
l. Lust of Eligos: 1
ll. Envy of Amdusias: 1
lll. Pride of Mawhero: 10
Vestige of the Past: 5
The Moon's Lament: 5
Vestige of Eternity: 2
Remains of the Lost: 5
Procyon's Eclipse: 5
Delirium: 5
Oneiric: 5
Dream of Bunnies: 2
Aireya's Sky: 1
Apastron: 5
Cassiopeia: 2
Still Dreaming: 5
A Midnight's Song: 2
Somnium: 2
Boopity Boop: 1
Quote:
Collabs:

Prima Notio: 5
Quote:
Recolours & Edits:

Harrow's Hall: 1
Sol Invictus: 3
Talis Nocte: 3
Ekleipsis: 1
Nightly Aura: 2
Furvus: 5
Bad Omen: 2
Claudine: 1
Deditus: 1
Harmonicus: 1
Lilia's Light: 1
Third Son: 6
Dawning Pearl: 1
Celestial Filigree: 1
Boreas: 2
Silver Guise: 3
Liselaisle: 5
Paroxysm: 2
Reaper: 1
Through the Soot: 1
hold my tongue: 2
Autumn Cloak: 1
Requiescat: 1
Malus: 1
Obliviscatur: 1
Splintering Dawn: 1
Everlasting: 1
Caeruleum: 1

line_divider_by_ziggyboa-dbtzo8t.png
3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop
[center] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3125/f/2017/227/6/e/1502820449447_by_ziggyboa-dbk5i5j.png[/img]
1502820449447_by_ziggyboa-dbk5i5j.png
3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop
@Sprite

2 slots for Sunburst Wings, please. :)
@Sprite

2 slots for Sunburst Wings, please. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@AlexiCyn added!
@AlexiCyn added!
3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
| Adopt Shop
Thanks for the ping! I'd love to be on the ping list for your shop :)
Thanks for the ping! I'd love to be on the ping list for your shop :)
HzGpUHb.png
@Sprite

Could I have a slot and pay when they're all filled?
@Sprite

Could I have a slot and pay when they're all filled?
Tn4aWhc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 386 387