Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@CanisMajoris How do I use Imgur? ;-;
@CanisMajoris How do I use Imgur? ;-;
Banner.png
@Chaosound

I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH COPPER FLAMES. I WILL BUY A FIREY SD JUST TO USE IT WITH. or just throw it on all my ladies
@Chaosound

I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH COPPER FLAMES. I WILL BUY A FIREY SD JUST TO USE IT WITH. or just throw it on all my ladies
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@tigressRising My bad,my first time commenting on an accent contest XD
@tigressRising My bad,my first time commenting on an accent contest XD
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@0MidnightHeart I got your back, I made a male Imp skin. Dunno how it'll hold up against any of the future others, but I made one and I'm personally proud of it.
@0MidnightHeart I got your back, I made a male Imp skin. Dunno how it'll hold up against any of the future others, but I made one and I'm personally proud of it.
@KallyPaige Thank you! I might try to make it an accent anyway if it doesn't get picked, I kinda want it for one of my dragons myself.
@KallyPaige Thank you! I might try to make it an accent anyway if it doesn't get picked, I kinda want it for one of my dragons myself.
@MiraniWolf
Idk if you've already uploaded your image, but if not you click "new post" on the main page of imgur and upload your image. Once that's done, if you hover over the image it should show a url in the top right corner. Copy that and paste it into the box that pops up when you press the tree icon at the formatting tools bar on the top of your new post on the forums. Make sure your image has some kind of image format at the end, such as .png or .jpg. Let me know if you need any more help.
@MiraniWolf
Idk if you've already uploaded your image, but if not you click "new post" on the main page of imgur and upload your image. Once that's done, if you hover over the image it should show a url in the top right corner. Copy that and paste it into the box that pops up when you press the tree icon at the formatting tools bar on the top of your new post on the forums. Make sure your image has some kind of image format at the end, such as .png or .jpg. Let me know if you need any more help.
@Astomnus

Oh goodness I adore your entry "Foxfire"!
@Astomnus

Oh goodness I adore your entry "Foxfire"!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Please use @Astomnus Foxfire for the love of all things beautiful!
Please use @Astomnus Foxfire for the love of all things beautiful!
UZVTEBc.png
@Erithuet
can i be put on the pinglist for warforged?
@Erithuet
can i be put on the pinglist for warforged?
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Mudguts
Yep, added! Thank you. :)
@Mudguts
Yep, added! Thank you. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30