Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Give undel a break guys lol
Give undel a break guys lol
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
Extremely into the number of male Bogsneak submissions already posted. Keep 'em coming, people.
Extremely into the number of male Bogsneak submissions already posted. Keep 'em coming, people.
@flowerfalls I love it! The colors and how you did the ripples on the wing! I looks so bright and glowy!
@flowerfalls I love it! The colors and how you did the ripples on the wing! I looks so bright and glowy!
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
I have been screaming at my skin for two and a half days. Was wondering when the thread was going to come up. o3o
I have been screaming at my skin for two and a half days. Was wondering when the thread was going to come up. o3o
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@Turstrigo thanks! :'D
@Turstrigo thanks! :'D
@Demberant - low-key really want to make an aquatic cyborg Bogsnog just to go with that accent. Gorgeous. <3
@Demberant - low-key really want to make an aquatic cyborg Bogsnog just to go with that accent. Gorgeous. <3
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@CirqueAerien
Thanks, friend! I'm glad you like it! :3
@CirqueAerien
Thanks, friend! I'm glad you like it! :3
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
They all look so good already ;-; so far my favorite is that neck aquarium bogsneak one! It's so creative i hope it gets chosen
They all look so good already ;-; so far my favorite is that neck aquarium bogsneak one! It's so creative i hope it gets chosen
@Araucaria If Ill Tidings doesn't get in, could I commission a copy? Because [i]mother of pearl[/i] that is awesome, and it would go perfectly on Archephase here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22772086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227721/22772086_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Araucaria If Ill Tidings doesn't get in, could I commission a copy? Because mother of pearl that is awesome, and it would go perfectly on Archephase here.

22772086_350.png
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@demberant your accent is so clever and also really beautiful, love how vibrant the colors are and how they stand out :D
@demberant your accent is so clever and also really beautiful, love how vibrant the colors are and how they stand out :D
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34