Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | aearinn's accents
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 96
@aearinn could I have a slot for vanadiini please?
@aearinn could I have a slot for vanadiini please?
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
@aearinn

Slot please! :D
@aearinn

Slot please! :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@aearinn A Treasure slot for vanadiini please!
@aearinn A Treasure slot for vanadiini please!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@aearinn

me: okay, i think i've got enough m wildclaw accents. i should stop now. unless something really pretty comes along.
vanadiini: *exists*
me: *slams that preorder button as fast as possible*
@aearinn

me: okay, i think i've got enough m wildclaw accents. i should stop now. unless something really pretty comes along.
vanadiini: *exists*
me: *slams that preorder button as fast as possible*
Scorchpaw Prowler
@aearinn can i get a gem slot please? o: ahhh!!
@aearinn can i get a gem slot please? o: ahhh!!
Pyrophytic Jungle

Art for gems forum
Someday i'll make proper forums
@aearinn
am i able to just send in the gems now? i keep buying skins and accents [ i have 3 pending, one of which is this one ] and i dont want to be without any gems when it finally prints out >~<
if not, thats okay !
@aearinn
am i able to just send in the gems now? i keep buying skins and accents [ i have 3 pending, one of which is this one ] and i dont want to be without any gems when it finally prints out >~<
if not, thats okay !
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
@aearinn i don't have the funds right now, but i know i will by the 25th, do you want me to add myself to the list now or when i have the funds?
@aearinn i don't have the funds right now, but i know i will by the 25th, do you want me to add myself to the list now or when i have the funds?
torture_isaac.png
@aerinn oh man i'm sorry for the other ping, but i saw the price went up and because nature is conquesting i'm not sure if i'll be able to afford it >^> it's a beautiful accent however so the new pricing is completely fair! but i think i'll have to pass for now, thank you & i'm sorry if i messed anything up (;';)/
@aerinn oh man i'm sorry for the other ping, but i saw the price went up and because nature is conquesting i'm not sure if i'll be able to afford it >^> it's a beautiful accent however so the new pricing is completely fair! but i think i'll have to pass for now, thank you & i'm sorry if i messed anything up (;';)/
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@vintaegucci
i'll send out a private auction once the prints arrive so you'll be able to purchase your copy whenever you have the funds. i'll extend the auctions as needed.

@torture
i'll send out a private auction once the prints arrive so you'll be able to purchase your copy whenever you have the funds. i'll extend the auctions as needed, so there's no hurry with gathering the funds.

@tatobot
no worries, thank you for your interest!
@vintaegucci
i'll send out a private auction once the prints arrive so you'll be able to purchase your copy whenever you have the funds. i'll extend the auctions as needed.

@torture
i'll send out a private auction once the prints arrive so you'll be able to purchase your copy whenever you have the funds. i'll extend the auctions as needed, so there's no hurry with gathering the funds.

@tatobot
no worries, thank you for your interest!
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@aearinn Whopps I missed the preorder window for vanadiini, could you let me know if you end up selling any extras?
@aearinn Whopps I missed the preorder window for vanadiini, could you let me know if you end up selling any extras?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 95 96