Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@KatieOurMatie
Put me down for a copy of the male WC! I'll send the payment in just a moment.
@KatieOurMatie
Put me down for a copy of the male WC! I'll send the payment in just a moment.
@Spookied Sure thing!
@Spookied Sure thing!
sig2.png
@Mysticaly That'll be perfect! THanks a million. :D

@Autotomy Ohh, brilliant! Thank you! If you could please send it by 1-way CR and include the name of the accent that you're requesting in the chat, that'd be perfect. c:
@Mysticaly That'll be perfect! THanks a million. :D

@Autotomy Ohh, brilliant! Thank you! If you could please send it by 1-way CR and include the name of the accent that you're requesting in the chat, that'd be perfect. c:
sig2.png
Okay! Time to send out a great big ping to the GASP crowd! First of all, if I've pinged you incorrectly in any way, I'm [i]incredibly[/i] sorry. I did my best to remove anyone who specified "no gore" or anything similar, but given the sheer volume of people that I'm pinging here, I'm sure I must have missed a few people. Very sorry. <:T ------- So, anyway! If any of you might be interested in scarred amputee dragons, then this is definitely a good place for you to be! These accents are 500 gems each or 375k treasure. I accept mixed payment at a rate of 1:750. If you want to pay in gems, I'm currently taking pre-orders, and if you want to pay in treasure, then I can put your name on the reservation list. My ultimate goal is to make at least one accent for each breed and gender! If you want to be on my pinglist, I'd find it very helpful if you told me which breeds and genders of dragons that you're most interested in. That way, I can get a better idea of what accent I should work on next. If you want further information, please check the front page of this shop. If you don't find what you're looking for there, go right ahead and ask. c: [columns][img]http://s33.postimg.org/h8jh1m45r/dragonpic2_5.png[/img][nextcol] [b][size=5]Wildclaw Female[/size][/b] // Missing right wing [b]Status:[/b] Not printed yet [b]Price: [/b]500 gems / 375k treasure [/columns] [columns][img]http://s33.postimg.org/y6ihngdjj/dragonpic2_3.png[/img][nextcol] [b][size=5]Skydancer Male[/size][/b] // Missing back left leg // Two missing tips of wings [b]Status:[/b] Not printed yet [b]Price: [/b]500 gems / 375k treasure [/columns] [columns][img]http://s33.postimg.org/cuazprtlb/dragonpic2_4.png[/img][nextcol] [b][size=5]Wildclaw Male[/size][/b] // Missing left arm // Missing left wingtip // Scar on face [b]Status:[/b] Not printed yet [b]Price: [/b]500 gems / 375k treasure [/columns] [columns][img]http://s33.postimg.org/iz2i33lov/dragonpic2_7.png[/img][nextcol] [b][size=5]Ridgeback Female[/size][/b] // Missing left wing // Damaged tail [b]Status:[/b] Not printed yet [b]Price: [/b]500 gems / 375k treasure [/columns][b][/b] ------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=skin&id=1366167][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] Pinglist time. I'm completely bewildered at the sheer volume of people that I'm pinging here. It feels like I'm pinging the entire site, I can't believe that GASP even exists as a tool. This is bananas. It's nuts. It's all the food. Again, incredibly sorry if I mis-pinged you! I can't say that enough. As for the specifics, I'm pinging anyone who's used the keywords "scar" and "gore", as well as the breed pinglists for WCs, male SDs and female RBs. Here goes: [quote] [columns] [size=1] WILDCLAW FEMALE ACCENT LIST: @abacusa @Acidfox @Actaeon @Akasa @Akihiko @Ambitious @Amerretti @Anthea @Aralas @Arborpunk @Arenfelle @Argonaut @artblinked @Asaga @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Astraeus @atrolock (no interest checks) @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Ballat @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @DrZiegler @Bewildebeest @Bioslice @BrightIce @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @BurntEmber @caelumdeity [nextcol] @Ixia @captaincaiti @Carleigh @CasualPancakes @Cedric @cervas @Kweh @christina @chromatographic @Clavicado @Condor @CorbieLaughter @CosmicAsh @Count @Crescental @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decay @Denryu @Diseased @Dismall @Diva @Dragondrop @dragonpsyche @draziwrok @Dunmer @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eoraptor @Ethulai @EverestDrak @everynne @Fadeela @Faileas @Fairie @Fenix @finches @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @GalacticCannibal [nextcol] @Ganymede @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @Grimbone @Hailey @Harribel @Hasha @Hawkfeather @HazelJade @heartsung @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @highcastle @Horticulture @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @TribalDragon @Idari @igavvedit @Ikunoche @Imani @IndigoCat @Irarina @irii @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @fuuu @Kemeira @keraunic @Kievan @Kikatzu @Kireikatt @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuriptonic @Lamia @Lapillus @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @LHshey @lightenvee @lightly @LittlestDragon (Plague prefered) @Llassie @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri (No fake underbellies/spiders) @lystier @MafiaVamp @MajicViolin @Malatise [nextcol] @maralice13 @mariazny @marropo @Marshell @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Mezzo @Micheru @Misha @moosesushi @Morgrim @mummy @Murasaki @Muszka @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @nanairo @Natorei @Neige @Nevros (Perferably compatible with blue/white colours) @Niharike @Nimitsu @Noelblue @nonisland @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @ophia @OverlordFreya @Paddington @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @PeacefulBliss @Peafowl (gold, jewelry, trinkets, silks) @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @pooses @Potatis @Genji @Pseudoscience @pushpin @Quake @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @rattus @Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows) @Reborn @Reckless @reitgerte (no festival rejects) [nextcol] @RenegadeTalonz @Rest @rethi @Rifter @Roselia @ruletheworld @Safirien @Samayl @SamSkelsey @scuttlebuggy @Seana @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @Sheta @shortkeike @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @sinha27 @Sirenia @Skia @SmoggyBelle @Smoothy @snowpea @snowy @Soupy @stonefur @Sucrose @SunChaser @Sunset @surfingpikachu @Sykona @sylvette @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @TeaRex @Temreki @Tetraodon @thesecontexts @ThistleChaser @Tiriea @tompollicle @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @Tussle @Upburst @vampy [nextcol] @Vangoghbot @Vanitas @Vauvenal @Vaze @veevi @Velinon @vendi @Veracity @Vil @Virgil @Vistron @VolatileMatter @Weenyah @Why @WickedHorror @wizardmymom @wolfrysk @Wolfscent @wrobles4 @WynterDragen @xovud @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @ysunkoiw @Zeit @Zelai @Zyanith @Redlily @Autotomy @KameTurtle @Uniformshark @Bittertea @yumejia @misscallierose @Kaitorubel @syllable @Sayla @insufferablecrab @synnful (no food / fake genes) @Savior @Vigil @Thrawn [nextcol] WILDCLAW MALE ACCENT LIST: @314pyper @Aava @abacusa @Acidfox @Addmon @Akihiko @Altair @Ambitious @Amerretti @annadandelion @Anthea @Aralas @Arborpunk @Arenfelle @Argonaut @artblinked @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Athexreh @atrolock (no interest checks) @Avarosa @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Bakrua @Ballad @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @DrZiegler @Bewildebeest @Bic @Bioslice @BlackWinter @bloodbag @Borjigin(no familiars/food) @BrightIce @BurntEmber @caelumdeity @Ixia @captaincaiti @Carleigh @Cassichu @CasualPancakes @Cedric @TribalDragon @chespin @Chrestomanci @ChristianCutie @christina @chromatographic @Clavicado @CloudAgeSymphony @Condor @CorbieLaughter @CosmicAsh @count @Crescental @crystaldragon @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decay @deerfawn @Dip @Dis @Diseased @dualscepters @Dunmer @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf [nextcol] @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eoraptor @eschertecture @Essynkardi @Ethulai @EverestDrak @everynne @Fadeela @Faileas @Fenix @finches @firtarian @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @gilan @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @Grimbone @Gryffion @haikwoshevo @Hailey @Harribel @hat17 @HazelJade @heartsung @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @Hiddenmica @highcastle @Horticulture @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Idari @igavvedit @IgnisFlamel @Ikunoche @Imani @IndigoCat @Irarina @Jazz @Juni @kaaoqi @Kaial (no cutesy stuff, Christmas, or heavy gore) @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kalahira @Kalistys @misscallierose @Kemeira @keraunic @Kievan @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuriptonic @Lamia @lankochan @Lapillus @Lecra @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @lightenvee @lightly @LittlestDragon (Plague prefered) @Llassie [nextcol] @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri (no fake underbellies/spiders) @lystier @MafiaVamp @MajicViolin @Malatise @maralice13 @Marceline @Marshell @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Micheru @MIsha @Moosesushi @Morgrim @Morphini @mummy @Murasaki @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @Naakhum @nanairo @Natorei @Neige @nibelibre @Niharike @Nimitsu @NivMizzet @nocturnite @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @ophia @OverlordFreya @Paddington @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @Parad0xxy @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @penantiomers @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plumss @Plushstiel @pooses @Potatis @Genji @Pseudoscience @pushpin @Quake @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @Rathalos @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @rattus @Ravage (robotic) @Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows) @Reborn @Reckless @RedLily @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @RenegadeTalonz @Rest [nextcol] @Riko @Ririterasu @Roselia @ruletheworld @Safirien @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Saru @scuttlebuggy @Seiryuu @Seolyn @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @sheparrrd @Sheta @Shit @shortkeike @SilverBook @SilverGears @sinha27 @Skia @SmoggyBelle @smoothy @snowpee @snowy @Bittertea @Soupy @spiderling @spilledink @stonefur @Subjugation @Sucrose @SunChaser @surfingpikachu @SydKiaray @Sykona @Sylvette @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @Tarere @TeaRex @TEMMIEATCOLLEG(Jewlery/silks please) @Temreki @Tetraodon @thesecontexts @ThistleChaser @Tiriea @Toothiana @Torichibi @Trickilicky @Tricksters @triska @Troubletail @Tsaiah @Upburst @vampy @Vangoghbot @Vanitas @Vaze @Veevi @Velinon @Veracity @Vil [nextcol] @Vistron @VolatileMatter @Weenyah @Winterdream @wizardmymom @wolfrysk @Wolfscent @wrobles4 @xovud @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @Zeit @Zelai @ZeroAerie @Zilleniose @Zyanith @Akkisuitok @Autotomy @KameTurtle @toastings @Uniformshark @yumejia @Neyon @fuuu @kaitorubel @Sayla @synnful (no food / fake genes) @Savior @Vigil @Thrawn MALE SKYDANCER LIST: @abacusa @BurntEmber @Acidfox @Addmon @Aikka @Akihiko @Altaera @Altair @alternatewarning (no festival entries) @Amerretti @Angii (no warm colors) @Anjoulas @annadandelion @Antrey @Arborpunk @Arenfelle @Argonaut @Ashallysa @asterope @Astraeus @atomicpastel @atrolock @avaraena @Avori @azrielen @Banter @Beatrizklotz @DrZiegler @Bewildebeest @Bic @Bioslice @BitterTea @BlackWinter @briteoctopus [nextcol] @BritishDinosaur @Brunhilde @burningdarkfire @caelumdeity @Candace @Ixia @Capriquarius @captaincaiti @Carleigh @Carpet @carrott @CasualPancakes @Cerelin @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @chocollama @ChristianCutie @christina @cniht @CorbieLaughter @corvidus @CosmicAsh @Crescental @crystaldragon @CursedKaze @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @Darkdragonfiend @Darlnim @Decay @deerfawn @Diamondsuits @Diseased @Diva @Dragakure @Dragondrop @drnyarlathotep @dualscepters @Egg @EifiCopper @ElectricAngels @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Emordnilap @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eraea @Eshye @EssyDante @Essynkardi @Evarinya @EverestDrak @everynne @Evoker @Faileas @Fairie @Fantelle @Fenix @Firo @flamyfox @FloatingInSpace @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujinyumi @GalacticCannibal [nextcol] @Galaxtic @gilan @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @gotw3 @Grimbone @Gryphonic @Gypaetus @Hailey @handsome @Harribel @hat17 @HazelJade @heartsung @Heathers @HeavensAxis @Heliopunk @heronfoot @Hiddenmica @hwayang @Idari @igavvedit @Ikunoche @illuminary @imamurloc (no rainbows/food) @IndigoCat @Irarina @irony @Ithiltari @Jaye (Especially fire or space!) @Jazz @Kweh @Juni @kaaoqi @KaidaMoon @Kairoku @Kardi @Kiaora @Lamia @Lecra @Leora @lightenvee @Lissy @Loulybob @Lucatri (no fake underbellies) @lystier @Magala @Malatise @Malis @Marshell @marymouse @MasqueradeOfLife @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @maybels @Maye @Micheru @MissAlavesa @Moosesushi @Naakhum @Nabesima @nanairo @Nenkou @Niharike @NivMizzet [nextcol] @nothakus @Nymphalidae @oberion @Okapi @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @Parad0xxy @parnasse @Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor) @Peafowl @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @Plume @Plushstiel @PlushyRobot @pooses @Potatis @Genji @Quake @Quenya (Only ping for sales and pre-orders not interest checks please) @Raelynne @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @rattus @RayFisch @RebelAlliance (especially war/gore) @Reborn @Reckless @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rest @Rifter @Riko @Ririterasu @Rocketgrunt @Roro @Roselia @Rosenades @Rubisco @RuinousOmen @ryoubakura (no pastel/rainbow) @Safirien @Sais @Scrimshaw (no rainbow or food) @Serpede @Setnus @ShadowRising @Shagaru @sharkbutt @shayflayplays @Sheta @ShiroiYoukai @SilverBook @Silviya @sinha27 @SirLeafheart @skysamba @smoothy @sneakychu (no rainbow, cute or food) @snowpea @snowy @Soleil @vely @Soupy @spiderling @straekitty @SunChaser @SydKiaray [nextcol] @Sykona @Sylwyth @Synchros @tackysnaps @thefrogg (no rainbows or food) @theresilence @thesecontexts @thetinyshiloh @Thorne @Tiriea @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @Tricksters @triska @Troubletail @TsarinaTorment @Valheru @Valoria @valyrie @Vangoghbot @Vauvenal @veevi @vendi @Veracity @Vil @Virgil @Vistron @VolatileMatter @Vovina @WhiteMantis @Wolfscent (No galaxy) @World @Xanarcah @xovud @xxace @Yay @yin @yoda @YourMajestyFox @Zelai @Zephemeral @Zidderinni @Zilleniose @Sayla @KameTurtle @toastings @yumejia @Uniformshark @Poohargentum @panicat @ToxieToxie @Katalist @Thrawn FEMALE RIDGEBACK LIST: @Acidfox @Akal @Akasa @Ambitious @annadandelion @Archaic @Argonaut @Aristiana @Asagi @asterope @avemflamma [nextcol] @DrZiegler @Bewildebeest @Bic @Bioslice @Borjigin(no familiars/food) @breathtier @BrightIce @briteoctopus @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @BurntEmber @butcherbaby @caelumdeity @Ixia @CasualPancakes @Chemistry (no festival rejects please) @cloverly @Cngx @Cryptic @cthlh @CyberInfection @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decay @delamire @Diseased @durandal @emiliexandra @Eshye @EverestDrak @Fadeela @Fenix @flamyfox @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujo @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @Harribel @heartsung @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Ickyrus @Ikunoche @Imani @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kaesa @Kaitii @Kent @khalyeezy @kismesissitvde (no pastel/rainbow/galaxy) @Kismet @Kryptographer @Lamia @lantadyme @Larae @Lecra @Leonaa @LHshey @lightenvee @Lintufriikki @LittlestDragon (Plague prefered) @Loulybob @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @maybels @Maye [nextcol] @Micheru @Mirrorface @Motomoto @Myarmcanfly @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @nanairo @Natorei @Niharike @niksync @NirCele @Nirwana @Nymphalidae @Omakelady @OverlordFreya @parnasse @pedroinboxfort @pinkiestink @pooses @Quake @Raato @Ranuja @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @rattus @Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows) @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @Rest @Rifter @Ririterasu @Roselia @Safirien @serpentofmoe @Setnus @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @Shinyfox @Sidorra @SirLeafheart @snowpea @snowy @soupalicious @Soupy @Sourdeer @spiderling @Synchros @TeaDino @Tetraodon @thesecontexts @tinydobes @Tiriea @tompollicle @Trickilicky @usualuniqueness @Vangoghbot @Vanitas @Vendetta @Veracity @Vesperupus @Virida @Vixeon @VolatileMatter @Vovina @Vyrelord @WildFlora @Wobbitt @World @wrobles4 @WynterDragen @xovud @xxace @Yay [nextcol] @yukitsukihana @Zelai @Zilleniose @Zyhe @Uniformshark SPECIFICS: "SCAR" @Autotomy @Creepshow @Eme @felistopaz @Katria @Mary @Natorei @Genji @StellarBlitz @Synchros @tompollicle SPECIFICS: "GORE" @Adachi @Altair @angsthound @Autotomy @azrielen @bonevine @Cattestrophic @DarkOwl @Decay @dggeoff @Diseased @Doge @dragonfire27 @Draxia @Drominus @ElectricAngels @Eme @GalenIndoran @hotdoge @khamaat @kismesissitvde @Kittycosmonaut @lazyjackal @Liljanlaulu @Lowkey @MafiaVamp @Mary @Masumi @Naakhum @Namor @nightmischief @Parad0xxy @RebelAlliance @Riwy @RottingFlesh @seepratintti @Shian @Slee @SmoggyBelle @somnolentcypress @suzerain @Synchros @Tanija @Weenyah @werewhiskey @WynterDragen @Ythequeris @panopticon [/size] [/columns][/quote]
Okay! Time to send out a great big ping to the GASP crowd!

First of all, if I've pinged you incorrectly in any way, I'm incredibly sorry. I did my best to remove anyone who specified "no gore" or anything similar, but given the sheer volume of people that I'm pinging here, I'm sure I must have missed a few people.

Very sorry. <:T

So, anyway!

If any of you might be interested in scarred amputee dragons, then this is definitely a good place for you to be!

These accents are 500 gems each or 375k treasure. I accept mixed payment at a rate of 1:750. If you want to pay in gems, I'm currently taking pre-orders, and if you want to pay in treasure, then I can put your name on the reservation list.

My ultimate goal is to make at least one accent for each breed and gender! If you want to be on my pinglist, I'd find it very helpful if you told me which breeds and genders of dragons that you're most interested in. That way, I can get a better idea of what accent I should work on next.

If you want further information, please check the front page of this shop. If you don't find what you're looking for there, go right ahead and ask. c:

dragonpic2_5.png Wildclaw Female

// Missing right wing

Price: 500 gems / 375k treasure
dragonpic2_3.png Skydancer Male

// Missing back left leg
// Two missing tips of wings

dragonpic2_4.png Wildclaw Male

// Missing left arm
// Missing left wingtip
// Scar on face

dragonpic2_7.png Ridgeback Female

// Missing left wing
// Damaged tail

ZdkXYy5.png

Pinglist time. I'm completely bewildered at the sheer volume of people that I'm pinging here. It feels like I'm pinging the entire site, I can't believe that GASP even exists as a tool. This is bananas. It's nuts. It's all the food.

Again, incredibly sorry if I mis-pinged you! I can't say that enough.

As for the specifics, I'm pinging anyone who's used the keywords "scar" and "gore", as well as the breed pinglists for WCs, male SDs and female RBs.

Here goes:
Quote:

WILDCLAW FEMALE ACCENT LIST:
@abacusa
@Acidfox
@Actaeon
@Akasa
@Akihiko
@Ambitious
@Amerretti
@Anthea
@Aralas
@Arborpunk
@Arenfelle
@Argonaut
@artblinked
@Asaga
@Astale
@AsteriaDusk
@asterope
@Astraeus
@atrolock (no interest checks)
@AwayfromBirdland
@azrielen
@Ballat
@bash (no rainbows or pastels please)
@DrZiegler
@Bewildebeest
@Bioslice
@BrightIce
@Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food)
@BurntEmber
@caelumdeity

@Ixia
@captaincaiti
@Carleigh
@CasualPancakes
@Cedric
@cervas
@Kweh
@christina
@chromatographic
@Clavicado
@Condor
@CorbieLaughter
@CosmicAsh
@Count
@Crescental
@CyberInfection
@Cytosine
@dagmaar
@Danizaurs
@DarkOwl
@Darlnim
@decay
@Denryu
@Diseased
@Dismall
@Diva
@Dragondrop
@dragonpsyche
@draziwrok
@Dunmer
@durandal
@Ecsentret
@EifiCopper
@Emberwolf
@Eme
@emiliexandra
@Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please)
@Eoraptor
@Ethulai
@EverestDrak
@everynne
@Fadeela
@Faileas
@Fairie
@Fenix
@finches
@Founder
@FrostStrix
@Fujoshi
@Fulcrum
@Gacha (NO GALAXY)
@GalacticCannibal

@Ganymede
@Glaceon22
@Godspeed
@Grimbone
@Hailey
@Harribel
@Hasha
@Hawkfeather
@HazelJade
@heartsung
@HeavensAxis
@Hiddenmica
@highcastle
@Horticulture
@houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please)
@TribalDragon
@Idari
@igavvedit
@Ikunoche
@Imani
@IndigoCat
@Irarina
@irii
@Jazz
@kaaoqi
@Kairoku
@Kaitii
@Kalahira
@fuuu
@Kemeira
@keraunic
@Kievan
@Kikatzu
@Kireikatt
@Kryptographer
@KuraikoDesu
@Kuriptonic
@Lamia
@Lapillus
@leeedea (no interest checks please)
@Leonaa
@LHshey
@lightenvee
@lightly
@LittlestDragon (Plague prefered)
@Llassie
@Loulybob
@Lowkey
@Lucatri (No fake underbellies/spiders)
@lystier
@MafiaVamp
@MajicViolin
@Malatise

@maralice13
@mariazny
@marropo
@Marshell
@Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.)
@Maye
@Meloetta
@Mezzo
@Micheru
@Misha
@moosesushi
@Morgrim
@mummy
@Murasaki
@Muszka
@Myrkskog (no fake genes/food)
@nanairo
@Natorei
@Neige
@Nevros (Perferably compatible with blue/white colours)
@Niharike
@Nimitsu
@Noelblue
@nonisland
@nothakus
@Nymphalidae
@Okapi
@Omakelady
@ophia
@OverlordFreya
@Paddington
@pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food)
@PeacefulBliss
@Peafowl (gold, jewelry, trinkets, silks)
@Peisinoe
@Phoenixfyre
@PixieSparkles
@Plushstiel
@pooses
@Potatis
@Genji
@Pseudoscience
@pushpin
@Quake
@Raelynne
@rainy
@Ranuja
@ranyani
@RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS)
@rattus
@Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows)
@Reborn
@Reckless
@reitgerte (no festival rejects)

@RenegadeTalonz
@Rest
@rethi
@Rifter
@Roselia
@ruletheworld
@Safirien
@Samayl
@SamSkelsey
@scuttlebuggy
@Seana
@Serpede
@ShadowOfDestiny
@ShadowRising
@sharkbutt
@Sheta
@shortkeike
@SilverBook
@SilverGears
@Silviya
@sinha27
@Sirenia
@Skia
@SmoggyBelle
@Smoothy
@snowpea
@snowy
@Soupy
@stonefur
@Sucrose
@SunChaser
@Sunset
@surfingpikachu
@Sykona
@sylvette
@Sylwyth
@Synchros
@tackysnaps
@TeaRex
@Temreki
@Tetraodon
@thesecontexts
@ThistleChaser
@Tiriea
@tompollicle
@Toothiana
@Trachynhawb
@Trickilicky
@Tricksters
@TsarinaTorment
@Tussle
@Upburst
@vampy

@Vangoghbot
@Vanitas
@Vauvenal
@Vaze
@veevi
@Velinon
@vendi
@Veracity
@Vil
@Virgil
@Vistron
@VolatileMatter
@Weenyah
@Why
@WickedHorror
@wizardmymom
@wolfrysk
@Wolfscent
@wrobles4
@WynterDragen
@xovud
@xxace
@Yay
@yin
@Yoda
@ysunkoiw
@Zeit
@Zelai
@Zyanith
@Redlily
@Autotomy
@KameTurtle
@Uniformshark
@Bittertea
@yumejia
@misscallierose
@Kaitorubel
@syllable
@Sayla
@insufferablecrab
@synnful (no food / fake genes)
@Savior
@Vigil
@Thrawn

WILDCLAW MALE ACCENT LIST:
@314pyper
@Aava
@abacusa
@Acidfox
@Addmon
@Akihiko
@Altair
@Ambitious
@Amerretti
@annadandelion
@Anthea
@Aralas
@Arborpunk
@Arenfelle
@Argonaut
@artblinked
@Astale
@AsteriaDusk
@asterope
@Athexreh
@atrolock (no interest checks)
@Avarosa
@AwayfromBirdland
@azrielen
@Bakrua
@Ballad
@bash (no rainbows or pastels please)
@DrZiegler
@Bewildebeest
@Bic
@Bioslice
@BlackWinter
@bloodbag
@Borjigin(no familiars/food)
@BrightIce
@BurntEmber
@caelumdeity
@Ixia
@captaincaiti
@Carleigh
@Cassichu
@CasualPancakes
@Cedric
@TribalDragon
@chespin
@Chrestomanci
@ChristianCutie
@christina
@chromatographic
@Clavicado
@CloudAgeSymphony
@Condor
@CorbieLaughter
@CosmicAsh
@count
@Crescental
@crystaldragon
@CyberInfection
@Cytosine
@dagmaar
@Danizaurs
@DarkOwl
@Darlnim
@decay
@deerfawn
@Dip
@Dis
@Diseased
@dualscepters
@Dunmer
@durandal
@Ecsentret
@EifiCopper
@Emberwolf

@Eme
@emiliexandra
@Eoraptor
@eschertecture
@Essynkardi
@Ethulai
@EverestDrak
@everynne
@Fadeela
@Faileas
@Fenix
@finches
@firtarian
@Founder
@FrostStrix
@Fujoshi
@Fulcrum
@gilan
@Glaceon22
@Godspeed
@Grimbone
@Gryffion
@haikwoshevo
@Hailey
@Harribel
@hat17
@HazelJade
@heartsung
@HeavensAxis
@Heliopunk
@Hiddenmica
@highcastle
@Horticulture
@Idari
@igavvedit
@IgnisFlamel
@Ikunoche
@Imani
@IndigoCat
@Irarina
@Jazz
@Juni
@kaaoqi
@Kaial (no cutesy stuff, Christmas, or heavy gore)
@Kairoku
@Kaitii
@Kalahira
@Kalistys
@misscallierose
@Kemeira
@keraunic
@Kievan
@Kryptographer
@KuraikoDesu
@Kuriptonic
@Lamia
@lankochan
@Lapillus
@Lecra
@leeedea (no interest checks please)
@Leonaa
@lightenvee
@lightly
@Llassie

@Loulybob
@Lowkey
@Lucatri (no fake underbellies/spiders)
@lystier
@MafiaVamp
@MajicViolin
@Malatise
@maralice13
@Marceline
@Marshell
@Maye
@Meloetta
@Micheru
@MIsha
@Moosesushi
@Morgrim
@Morphini
@mummy
@Murasaki
@Naakhum
@nanairo
@Natorei
@Neige
@nibelibre
@Niharike
@Nimitsu
@NivMizzet
@nocturnite
@nothakus
@Nymphalidae
@Okapi
@Omakelady
@ophia
@OverlordFreya
@Paddington
@Parad0xxy
@PeacefulBliss
@Peisinoe
@penantiomers
@Phoenixfyre
@PixieSparkles
@Plumss
@Plushstiel
@pooses
@Potatis
@Genji
@Pseudoscience
@pushpin
@Quake
@Raelynne
@rainy
@Ranuja
@ranyani
@Rathalos
@rattus
@Ravage (robotic)
@Reborn
@Reckless
@RedLily
@RenegadeTalonz
@Rest

@Riko
@Ririterasu
@Roselia
@ruletheworld
@Safirien
@Samayl
@SamSkelsey
@Saru
@scuttlebuggy
@Seiryuu
@Seolyn
@Serpede
@ShadowOfDestiny
@ShadowRising
@sharkbutt
@sheparrrd
@Sheta
@****
@shortkeike
@SilverBook
@SilverGears
@sinha27
@Skia
@SmoggyBelle
@smoothy
@snowpee
@snowy
@Bittertea
@Soupy
@spiderling
@spilledink
@stonefur
@Subjugation
@Sucrose
@SunChaser
@surfingpikachu
@SydKiaray
@Sykona
@Sylvette
@Sylwyth
@Synchros
@tackysnaps
@Tarere
@TeaRex
@TEMMIEATCOLLEG(Jewlery/silks please)
@Temreki
@Tetraodon
@thesecontexts
@ThistleChaser
@Tiriea
@Toothiana
@Torichibi
@Trickilicky
@Tricksters
@triska
@Troubletail
@Tsaiah
@Upburst
@vampy
@Vangoghbot
@Vanitas
@Vaze
@Veevi
@Velinon
@Veracity
@Vil

@Vistron
@VolatileMatter
@Weenyah
@Winterdream
@wizardmymom
@wolfrysk
@Wolfscent
@wrobles4
@xovud
@xxace
@Yay
@yin
@Yoda
@Zeit
@Zelai
@ZeroAerie
@Zilleniose
@Zyanith
@Akkisuitok
@Autotomy
@KameTurtle
@toastings
@Uniformshark
@yumejia
@Neyon
@fuuu
@kaitorubel
@Sayla
@synnful (no food / fake genes)
@Savior
@Vigil
@Thrawn

MALE SKYDANCER LIST:
@abacusa
@BurntEmber
@Acidfox
@Addmon
@Aikka
@Akihiko
@Altaera
@Altair
@alternatewarning (no festival entries)
@Amerretti
@Angii (no warm colors)
@Anjoulas
@annadandelion
@Antrey
@Arborpunk
@Arenfelle
@Argonaut
@Ashallysa
@asterope
@Astraeus
@atomicpastel
@atrolock
@avaraena
@Avori
@azrielen
@Banter
@Beatrizklotz
@DrZiegler
@Bewildebeest
@Bic
@Bioslice
@BitterTea
@BlackWinter
@briteoctopus

@BritishDinosaur
@Brunhilde
@burningdarkfire
@caelumdeity
@Candace
@Ixia
@Capriquarius
@captaincaiti
@Carleigh
@Carpet
@carrott
@CasualPancakes
@Cerelin
@Chemistry (no festival rejects please)
@chocollama
@ChristianCutie
@christina
@cniht
@CorbieLaughter
@corvidus
@CosmicAsh
@Crescental
@crystaldragon
@CursedKaze
@CyberInfection
@Cytosine
@dagmaar
@Danizaurs
@Darkdragonfiend
@Darlnim
@Decay
@deerfawn
@Diamondsuits
@Diseased
@Diva
@Dragakure
@Dragondrop
@drnyarlathotep
@dualscepters
@Egg
@EifiCopper
@ElectricAngels
@Emberwolf
@Eme
@emiliexandra
@Emordnilap
@Eraea
@Eshye
@EssyDante
@Essynkardi
@Evarinya
@EverestDrak
@everynne
@Evoker
@Faileas
@Fairie
@Fantelle
@Fenix
@Firo
@flamyfox
@FloatingInSpace
@Founder
@FrostStrix
@Fujinyumi
@GalacticCannibal

@Galaxtic
@gilan
@Glaceon22
@Godspeed
@gotw3
@Grimbone
@Gryphonic
@Gypaetus
@Hailey
@handsome
@Harribel
@hat17
@HazelJade
@heartsung
@Heathers
@HeavensAxis
@Heliopunk
@heronfoot
@Hiddenmica
@hwayang

@Idari
@igavvedit
@Ikunoche
@illuminary
@imamurloc (no rainbows/food)
@IndigoCat
@Irarina
@irony
@Ithiltari
@Jaye (Especially fire or space!)
@Jazz
@Kweh
@Juni
@kaaoqi
@KaidaMoon
@Kairoku
@Kardi
@Kiaora
@Lamia
@Lecra
@Leora
@lightenvee
@Lissy
@Loulybob
@Lucatri (no fake underbellies)
@lystier
@Magala
@Malatise
@Malis
@Marshell
@marymouse
@MasqueradeOfLife
@maybels
@Maye

@Micheru
@MissAlavesa
@Moosesushi
@Naakhum
@Nabesima
@nanairo
@Nenkou
@Niharike
@NivMizzet

@nothakus
@Nymphalidae
@oberion
@Okapi
@Omakelady
@OverlordFreya
@Parad0xxy
@parnasse
@Pasafatu (No cute or food, no jewelry, clothing, armor)
@Peafowl
@Peisinoe
@Phoenixfyre
@Plume
@Plushstiel
@PlushyRobot
@pooses
@Potatis
@Genji
@Quake
@Quenya (Only ping for sales and pre-orders not interest checks please)
@Raelynne
@ranyani
@rattus
@RayFisch
@RebelAlliance (especially war/gore)
@Reborn
@Reckless
@Rest
@Rifter
@Riko
@Ririterasu
@Rocketgrunt
@Roro
@Roselia
@Rosenades
@Rubisco
@RuinousOmen
@ryoubakura (no pastel/rainbow)
@Safirien
@Sais
@Scrimshaw (no rainbow or food)
@Serpede
@Setnus
@ShadowRising
@Shagaru
@sharkbutt
@shayflayplays
@Sheta
@ShiroiYoukai
@SilverBook
@Silviya
@sinha27
@SirLeafheart
@skysamba
@smoothy
@sneakychu (no rainbow, cute or food)
@snowpea
@snowy
@Soleil
@vely
@Soupy
@spiderling
@straekitty
@SunChaser
@SydKiaray

@Sykona
@Sylwyth
@Synchros
@tackysnaps
@thefrogg (no rainbows or food)
@theresilence
@thesecontexts
@thetinyshiloh
@Thorne
@Tiriea
@TribalDragon
@Trickilicky
@Tricksters
@triska
@Troubletail
@TsarinaTorment
@Valheru
@Valoria
@valyrie
@Vangoghbot
@Vauvenal
@veevi
@vendi
@Veracity
@Vil
@Virgil
@Vistron
@VolatileMatter
@Vovina
@WhiteMantis
@Wolfscent (No galaxy)
@World
@Xanarcah
@xovud
@xxace
@Yay
@yin
@yoda
@YourMajestyFox
@Zelai
@Zephemeral
@Zidderinni
@Zilleniose
@Sayla
@KameTurtle
@toastings
@yumejia
@Uniformshark
@Poohargentum
@panicat
@ToxieToxie
@Katalist
@Thrawn

FEMALE RIDGEBACK LIST:
@Acidfox
@Akal
@Akasa
@Ambitious
@annadandelion
@Archaic
@Argonaut
@Aristiana
@Asagi
@asterope
@avemflamma

@DrZiegler
@Bewildebeest
@Bic
@Bioslice
@Borjigin(no familiars/food)
@breathtier
@BrightIce
@briteoctopus
@Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food)
@BurntEmber
@butcherbaby
@caelumdeity
@Ixia
@CasualPancakes
@Chemistry (no festival rejects please)
@cloverly
@Cngx
@Cryptic
@cthlh
@CyberInfection
@Danizaurs
@DarkOwl
@Darlnim
@decay
@delamire
@Diseased
@durandal
@emiliexandra
@Eshye
@EverestDrak
@Fadeela
@Fenix
@flamyfox
@Founder
@FrostStrix
@Fujo
@Fujoshi
@Fulcrum
@Harribel
@heartsung
@Ickyrus
@Ikunoche
@Imani
@Jazz
@kaaoqi
@Kaesa
@Kaitii
@Kent
@khalyeezy
@kismesissitvde (no pastel/rainbow/galaxy)
@Kismet
@Kryptographer
@Lamia
@lantadyme
@Larae
@Lecra
@Leonaa
@LHshey
@lightenvee
@Lintufriikki
@Loulybob
@Lowkey
@MafiaVamp
@maybels
@Maye

@Micheru
@Mirrorface
@Motomoto
@Myarmcanfly
@nanairo
@Natorei
@Niharike
@niksync
@NirCele
@Nirwana
@Nymphalidae
@Omakelady
@OverlordFreya
@parnasse
@pedroinboxfort
@pinkiestink
@pooses
@Quake
@Raato
@Ranuja
@rattus
@Rest
@Rifter
@Ririterasu
@Roselia
@Safirien
@serpentofmoe
@Setnus
@ShadowOfDestiny
@ShadowRising
@Shinyfox
@Sidorra
@SirLeafheart
@snowpea
@snowy
@soupalicious
@Soupy
@Sourdeer
@spiderling
@Synchros
@TeaDino
@Tetraodon
@thesecontexts
@tinydobes
@Tiriea
@tompollicle
@Trickilicky
@usualuniqueness
@Vangoghbot
@Vanitas
@Vendetta
@Veracity
@Vesperupus
@Virida
@Vixeon
@VolatileMatter
@Vovina
@Vyrelord
@WildFlora
@Wobbitt
@World
@wrobles4
@WynterDragen
@xovud
@xxace
@Yay

@yukitsukihana
@Zelai
@Zilleniose
@Zyhe
@Uniformshark

SPECIFICS: "SCAR"
@Autotomy
@Creepshow
@Eme
@felistopaz
@Katria
@Mary
@Natorei
@Genji
@StellarBlitz
@Synchros
@tompollicle

SPECIFICS: "GORE"
@Adachi
@Altair
@angsthound
@Autotomy
@azrielen
@bonevine
@Cattestrophic
@DarkOwl
@Decay
@dggeoff
@Diseased
@Doge
@dragonfire27
@Draxia
@Drominus
@ElectricAngels
@Eme
@GalenIndoran
@hotdoge
@khamaat
@kismesissitvde
@Kittycosmonaut
@lazyjackal
@Liljanlaulu
@Lowkey
@MafiaVamp
@Mary
@Masumi
@Naakhum
@Namor
@nightmischief
@Parad0xxy
@RebelAlliance
@Riwy
@RottingFlesh
@seepratintti
@Shian
@Slee
@SmoggyBelle
@somnolentcypress
@suzerain
@Synchros
@Tanija
@Weenyah
@werewhiskey
@WynterDragen
@Ythequeris
@panopticon

sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Just wanted to say these are really nice and well done! They all look super well integrated into the lineart so its really believable c: I think my favorites are the F ridgeback and the M wildclaw!
@KatieOurMatie Just wanted to say these are really nice and well done! They all look super well integrated into the lineart so its really believable c: I think my favorites are the F ridgeback and the M wildclaw!
@ToriChibi Ahh, I'm glad you like them! :D I really went out of my way to make sure that they integrated cleanly with the original site art.
@ToriChibi Ahh, I'm glad you like them! :D I really went out of my way to make sure that they integrated cleanly with the original site art.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Can I get a custom commish? I love to work with you while i save up my gems for one these but I like a custom. Not sure if you do a female imp at all? If not thats cool too I get something esle but I love your work and i had to tell you this once I saw my friend post here :)

Also i like to be on the ping list too.
@KatieOurMatie

Can I get a custom commish? I love to work with you while i save up my gems for one these but I like a custom. Not sure if you do a female imp at all? If not thats cool too I get something esle but I love your work and i had to tell you this once I saw my friend post here :)

Also i like to be on the ping list too.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
THEY LOOK AMAZING
I'm poor atm but gosh I just wanted to tell you these are really well done *o*
THEY LOOK AMAZING
I'm poor atm but gosh I just wanted to tell you these are really well done *o*
andi | he/it | fr time +5
@Sukio I'm about to go to bed, but yes, I'm definitely open for commissions! Could you send me a PM with some of the details of what you're looking for? I'll get back to you tomorrow. c:

@KaidaMoon Ahhh, thank you so much! :D
@Sukio I'm about to go to bed, but yes, I'm definitely open for commissions! Could you send me a PM with some of the details of what you're looking for? I'll get back to you tomorrow. c:

@KaidaMoon Ahhh, thank you so much! :D
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
Wow! These are amazing! Unfortunately I don't currently have funds to spare on accents I don't already have a dragon for, but I'd love to be on your pinglist. Great job!
@KatieOurMatie
Wow! These are amazing! Unfortunately I don't currently have funds to spare on accents I don't already have a dragon for, but I'd love to be on your pinglist. Great job!
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95