Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • WARRIORS • Amputees/Scars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@KatieOurMatie

Amazing accents! I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please :)
@KatieOurMatie

Amazing accents! I'd like to be added to the general pinglist, please :)
j3zsWMV.png
@SilentKing Gems are exactly what I need. :D

It'll be 500g in total. And if you could send it by 1-way CR with a message in the chat saying which accent it is that you're buying, that'd be perfect! Just so you know, I won't actually accept the trade until I have payment from all five people, and one of them said they won't be able to get payment to me until some point this week, so if you're waiting for a couple of days, that's why.
@SilentKing Gems are exactly what I need. :D

It'll be 500g in total. And if you could send it by 1-way CR with a message in the chat saying which accent it is that you're buying, that'd be perfect! Just so you know, I won't actually accept the trade until I have payment from all five people, and one of them said they won't be able to get payment to me until some point this week, so if you're waiting for a couple of days, that's why.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

Alright awesome! I'll go ahead and send it over!
@KatieOurMatie

Alright awesome! I'll go ahead and send it over!
Silent | Nonbinary - They/Them | Icon Dragon
@SilentKing Cheers! :D
@SilentKing Cheers! :D
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
I would be interested in the male SD accent.
Would there be the possibility to make a mixed payment or is it only either treasure or gems? Just to make sure.. I have 400g but I would probably be able to get the other 100 in a short time.. I just would be able to pay the rest in treasure right away :)
@KatieOurMatie
I would be interested in the male SD accent.
Would there be the possibility to make a mixed payment or is it only either treasure or gems? Just to make sure.. I have 400g but I would probably be able to get the other 100 in a short time.. I just would be able to pay the rest in treasure right away :)
tumblr_oj25cqOqgc1v7mczeo2_400.pnghnl5n697.png
@KatieOurMatie
Can I please be added to the pinglist? c:
@KatieOurMatie
Can I please be added to the pinglist? c:
MMIcon.pngcTJbhic.png
@Mysticaly Well, you have two options here! First option is, if you hold on and wait until you have 500 gems, you'll then have the option to put your name down on the pre-payment list. If I can get five pre-payments for this accent, I'll then be able to afford the blueprint and actually get it printed.

The second option is for you to wait until the accent is already printed, and then buy a copy with mixed payment then.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if you went for the first option, but it's ultimately your call!
@Mysticaly Well, you have two options here! First option is, if you hold on and wait until you have 500 gems, you'll then have the option to put your name down on the pre-payment list. If I can get five pre-payments for this accent, I'll then be able to afford the blueprint and actually get it printed.

The second option is for you to wait until the accent is already printed, and then buy a copy with mixed payment then.

Personally, I'd appreciate it if you went for the first option, but it's ultimately your call!
sig2.png
@Chasay Sure thing!
@Chasay Sure thing!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
Please add me to your general pinglist :)
@KatieOurMatie
Please add me to your general pinglist :)
nLEUkFV.png
@KatieOurMatie

Ok thanks^^
If it's more convinient for you then I will get the rest of the gems and pay the 500g :)
@KatieOurMatie

Ok thanks^^
If it's more convinient for you then I will get the rest of the gems and pay the 500g :)
tumblr_oj25cqOqgc1v7mczeo2_400.pnghnl5n697.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95