Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Infernal Ink [Closed]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@CelestialNexus Hello, welcome back! Sadly, RB M Shiny Chrome didn't get enough interest to get made :( I still have the file, if you're interested in having a 1 copy / personal print made! o:
@CelestialNexus Hello, welcome back! Sadly, RB M Shiny Chrome didn't get enough interest to get made :( I still have the file, if you're interested in having a 1 copy / personal print made! o:
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell

Can I be added to the pinglist? Your skins and accents are so beautiful ahh
@AlpineHell

Can I be added to the pinglist? Your skins and accents are so beautiful ahh
15d43e94abf848077beac4f699abea4ef5bf96a8.pngx Hey I'm Cheryy

Personal Thread
Ask me about my art x
Buy my dragons
u5iPftV.png
VA1XCHD.png
5IHIEFm.png
zCMcLLE.png
58T08n9.png
PsY9SIv.png
ky82ASU.gif
@AlpineHell Did you ever have a full-coverage skin for female Ridgebacks, that I think was called Rock Arch? It was tan rocks against a blue sky, and I know I remember seeing preoders for it but it was never printed and now I'm not 100% sure who made it.

If it was you, do you still have the file/would you be willing to do a 1-print run? I'd supply the blueprint and whatever other payment you need.
@AlpineHell Did you ever have a full-coverage skin for female Ridgebacks, that I think was called Rock Arch? It was tan rocks against a blue sky, and I know I remember seeing preoders for it but it was never printed and now I'm not 100% sure who made it.

If it was you, do you still have the file/would you be willing to do a 1-print run? I'd supply the blueprint and whatever other payment you need.
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty I am SO slow but YEAH that was me! It was this skin called Arid Arch :D I still have the file and I would be more than happy to print you a copy if you'd like to send a skin blueprint, and maybe about ~500-800G? Whatever you think works, I cant quite remember the original price. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d08082397bf897215d4decaec82c12e0/tumblr_o8hrf6sMKm1r25puwo2_400.png[/img]
@TomSwifty I am SO slow but YEAH that was me! It was this skin called Arid Arch :D I still have the file and I would be more than happy to print you a copy if you'd like to send a skin blueprint, and maybe about ~500-800G? Whatever you think works, I cant quite remember the original price.
tumblr_o8hrf6sMKm1r25puwo2_400.png
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell I can't remember either, how about we split the difference and say 650g? I'm sending the CR now
@AlpineHell I can't remember either, how about we split the difference and say 650g? I'm sending the CR now
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
GAOLER SKIN TIME! [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/db1f316cce5cd02555271cb92c6d49da/tumblr_psv1w55IjK1r25puwo3_400.png[/img] [size=4][b]Subterranean Circuit[/b][/size] [u]750G Per Slot[/u][/center] [list=1] [*]xenontrioxide [*]Icystorm [*]Pastiche [*]ImpossibleJedi4 [*]bunbot [*] . . . will add if there's interest . . . [/list] Shop pinglist: snipped GASP PINGS: [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, magic/runes, punk, tattoos, dark, markings[/center][br][br][size=1]snipped[/size]
GAOLER SKIN TIME!
tumblr_psv1w55IjK1r25puwo3_400.png
Subterranean Circuit
750G Per Slot
  1. xenontrioxide
  2. Icystorm
  3. Pastiche
  4. ImpossibleJedi4
  5. bunbot
  6. . . . will add if there's interest . . .

Shop pinglist:

snipped

GASP PINGS:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler M, Accents, magic/runes, punk, tattoos, dark, markings

snipped
UL8LHAi.png
would love a Subterranean Circuit!!
would love a Subterranean Circuit!!
ew9u8Xp.png
@xenontrioxide Added you to the list, thank you! :D hopefully it'll get enough interest to be printed soonly.
@xenontrioxide Added you to the list, thank you! :D hopefully it'll get enough interest to be printed soonly.
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell
Hey! I can't currently afford the new circuit accent but can I be on a pinglist for possible future runs? :,D It's amazing and I want it lol
@AlpineHell
Hey! I can't currently afford the new circuit accent but can I be on a pinglist for possible future runs? :,D It's amazing and I want it lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 I'll add you to the list for future runs! It may be a while before this gets printed so no worries [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@ImpossibleJedi4 I'll add you to the list for future runs! It may be a while before this gets printed so no worries
UL8LHAi.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48