Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Lotus Accents (Windbound BeautySDF)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KittyAoba I'd be interested in buying if it doesn't win, provided I can do a payment plan. I'm only at 543 gems total right now oops.
@KittyAoba I'd be interested in buying if it doesn't win, provided I can do a payment plan. I'm only at 543 gems total right now oops.
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
[center]Accent: [b]Windbound Beauty[/b] made to pair well with MistJam apparel. i will be accepting preorders until April 8th. after that, it will permanently retire! [img]http://i.imgur.com/pZnPpNh.png[/img] Orders: 01. Me 02. Noivian 03. MusicalMaladies 04. Fletcher 05. briteoctopus 06. 07. 08. 09. (Gems or Treasure) 10. (Gems or Treasure) pinglist snipped[/center] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Skydancer F, Accents, festival, limited, wind flight[/center]
Accent: Windbound Beauty
made to pair well with MistJam apparel. i will be accepting preorders until April 8th. after that, it will permanently retire!
pZnPpNh.png

Orders:
01. Me
02. Noivian
03. MusicalMaladies
04. Fletcher
05. briteoctopus
09. (Gems or Treasure)
10. (Gems or Treasure)

pinglist snipped

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Skydancer F, Accents, festival, limited, wind flight
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
The want @-@ <3 That's beautiful, I've been wondering when someone was gonna make an accent that works well with the apparel from the Wind festival xD
The want @-@ <3 That's beautiful, I've been wondering when someone was gonna make an accent that works well with the apparel from the Wind festival xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@SilverFoxDemon thank you very much. so am i correct in assuming you're like a slot? :)
@SilverFoxDemon thank you very much. so am i correct in assuming you're like a slot? :)
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba
If I had the gems right now, I'd definitely grab a slot :'D I hope other people are interested though, it's too beautiful to not get printed D:
@KittyAoba
If I had the gems right now, I'd definitely grab a slot :'D I hope other people are interested though, it's too beautiful to not get printed D:
@KittyAoba I'd love to preorder a copy!!
@KittyAoba I'd love to preorder a copy!!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@KittyAoba
Ah, so pretty~ :D
I'd love a slot for Windbound Beauty, please.
@KittyAoba
Ah, so pretty~ :D
I'd love a slot for Windbound Beauty, please.
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
@SilverFoxDemon ah, yes, that makes sense and i completely understand. thank you anyway. though if you'd like to be added tentatively, i can put you down. as long as most payments are in gems, i can certainly hold a copy for you for a bit. :)

@Fletcher you already ordered a slot, my friend. :)

@briteoctopus thank you! got you down. <3
@SilverFoxDemon ah, yes, that makes sense and i completely understand. thank you anyway. though if you'd like to be added tentatively, i can put you down. as long as most payments are in gems, i can certainly hold a copy for you for a bit. :)

@Fletcher you already ordered a slot, my friend. :)

@briteoctopus thank you! got you down. <3
FsBkBFa.png

@KittyAoba
If I didn't have to collect 1kg right now, I'd definitely be all over a slot, haha ;w;
@KittyAoba
If I didn't have to collect 1kg right now, I'd definitely be all over a slot, haha ;w;
@kittyaoba And that's why I shouldn't be allowed to get so excited for MJ >u< Being involved in so many events and ordering so much stuff has my brain totally scrambled. So sorry!
@kittyaoba And that's why I shouldn't be allowed to get so excited for MJ >u< Being involved in so many events and ordering so much stuff has my brain totally scrambled. So sorry!
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10