Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 1138 1139
@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Ey just popping in to say that the denied order #46123, Corrupthound, was not based on anything copyrighted (not intentionally anyway, idk i don't think it resembles anything that i know of). I just scribbled some robotesque outlines over a derg with Metallic primary, taking inspiration from my past (also randomly scribbled) works such as Radioactive Robot, Lightningforged etc. Hopefully that's not a problem. I def understand the concern tho.

Should I resubmit it now that I clarified the stuff? c:
@SuburbanSamurai Ey just popping in to say that the denied order #46123, Corrupthound, was not based on anything copyrighted (not intentionally anyway, idk i don't think it resembles anything that i know of). I just scribbled some robotesque outlines over a derg with Metallic primary, taking inspiration from my past (also randomly scribbled) works such as Radioactive Robot, Lightningforged etc. Hopefully that's not a problem. I def understand the concern tho.

Should I resubmit it now that I clarified the stuff? c:
hXmdLFY.png
^ show me ur dragons wearing my accents pls ‹3
-
behold, the doggy squad

kvOs32.pngzdnrx2.pngaqfFQ2.pngX6bKQ2.pngiRHms2.png
@AntivirusAndroid Yes go ahead and resubmit!
@AntivirusAndroid Yes go ahead and resubmit!
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! my username was previously shoyou- could i change my accents to reflect my username change please?
the accents are and
@SuburbanSamurai Hi! my username was previously shoyou- could i change my accents to reflect my username change please?
the accents are and
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
Heya! Can I get a status report on Order #46114? I have gotten back skins that i submitted AFTER this order, including one that i've resubmitted twice. Did this one get lost in the mix? It should be 'Rocket's Red Glare'

@SuburbanSamurai
Heya! Can I get a status report on Order #46114? I have gotten back skins that i submitted AFTER this order, including one that i've resubmitted twice. Did this one get lost in the mix? It should be 'Rocket's Red Glare'

@SuburbanSamurai
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hey is it possible to get my order #46279 canceled? I sent in an incomplete version on accident. I have the finished product ready to go, just need to resubmit it. Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hey is it possible to get my order #46279 canceled? I sent in an incomplete version on accident. I have the finished product ready to go, just need to resubmit it. Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hi, I have a situation where I bought a 5 copy accent pack but there's no way I can get my design to fit an accent. Is there anyway I could please send the 5 copy accent pack [item=accent blueprint (5)] back and get the gems back? I need them to buy a 5 pack skin copy instead. I already had people prepay for the design and they are willing to pay more to make it a skin but I do really need those gems to help fund the skin pack. Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Hi, I have a situation where I bought a 5 copy accent pack but there's no way I can get my design to fit an accent. Is there anyway I could please send the 5 copy accent pack Accent Blueprint (5) back and get the gems back? I need them to buy a 5 pack skin copy instead. I already had people prepay for the design and they are willing to pay more to make it a skin but I do really need those gems to help fund the skin pack. Thank you!
'blue smedium banner
@Suburbansamurai could I please cancel orders #46303, #46304, and #46306? Turns out I've submitted the wrong 'final' files. Thank you!
@Suburbansamurai could I please cancel orders #46303, #46304, and #46306? Turns out I've submitted the wrong 'final' files. Thank you!

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@suburbansamurai could i get a refund on a single copy accent blueprint? :o
@suburbansamurai could i get a refund on a single copy accent blueprint? :o
Dear @SuburbanSamurai,
Really sorry about this!

order #46327 is in the queue,
Sorry I just found some bugs in my skin so can I have the blueprint back and let me submit the skin again?

Thank you for your help, and I'm so sorry for the bother!
Dear @SuburbanSamurai,
Really sorry about this!

order #46327 is in the queue,
Sorry I just found some bugs in my skin so can I have the blueprint back and let me submit the skin again?

Thank you for your help, and I'm so sorry for the bother!
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 409 410 411 412 413 ... 1138 1139