Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1132 1133
@SuburbanSamurai

hello, sorry to bother you! my recently printed skin has a tiny pixel floating in the top right corner of the frame, near the top of the wing on the right:

would you mind fixing it?
@SuburbanSamurai

hello, sorry to bother you! my recently printed skin has a tiny pixel floating in the top right corner of the frame, near the top of the wing on the right:

would you mind fixing it?
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@SuburbanSamurai
Can you please change it to The Last Starmakers? The skin ID is 24204
@SuburbanSamurai
Can you please change it to The Last Starmakers? The skin ID is 24204
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@SuburbanSamurai [skin=24208] please replace this skin with this image. The skin is blurry. Thanks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6caDocU.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

please replace this skin with this image. The skin is blurry. Thanks.

6caDocU.png
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
I apologize, I'm not sure this is the right tbread, but I'm lost - I haven't been playing for quite a while, and have been spending treasure on food for my zillion but dear dragons, and won't have treasure for skins/accents. I had almost 300 pings when I came back a few days ago, and keep getting more. I was just told that I need to be taken off the GASP pinglist, but that a moderator needs to remove me. Please help????
(If this is the wrong tbread, could you please point me in the right direction?)
I apologize, I'm not sure this is the right tbread, but I'm lost - I haven't been playing for quite a while, and have been spending treasure on food for my zillion but dear dragons, and won't have treasure for skins/accents. I had almost 300 pings when I came back a few days ago, and keep getting more. I was just told that I need to be taken off the GASP pinglist, but that a moderator needs to remove me. Please help????
(If this is the wrong tbread, could you please point me in the right direction?)
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
@TaxiMom Hey! I'm afraid you're indeed in the wrong thread!
The GASP thread is user-maintained and not an official FR feature (and therefore also not stickied so sometimes a little hard to find I'm afraid ^^; )

I'm a mod (admin's probably a less confusing word?) there though and can remove you. May I ask, (I'm assuming you didn't add yourself as you were entry #1700-something so a more recent one) did you change your name to Taximom? Sometimes there's issues with people changing their names and not taking themselves off, resulting in new people who then take that name still being pinged.

@/SuburbanSamurai Sorry about this! ^^;
@TaxiMom Hey! I'm afraid you're indeed in the wrong thread!
The GASP thread is user-maintained and not an official FR feature (and therefore also not stickied so sometimes a little hard to find I'm afraid ^^; )

I'm a mod (admin's probably a less confusing word?) there though and can remove you. May I ask, (I'm assuming you didn't add yourself as you were entry #1700-something so a more recent one) did you change your name to Taximom? Sometimes there's issues with people changing their names and not taking themselves off, resulting in new people who then take that name still being pinged.

@/SuburbanSamurai Sorry about this! ^^;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper [skin=24208] please replace this skin with this image. The skin is blurry. Thanks. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6caDocU.png[/img] Pinging you again just in case you forgot.
@SuburbanSamurai @madsniper

please replace this skin with this image. The skin is blurry. Thanks.

6caDocU.png

Pinging you again just in case you forgot.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Tiriea
Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!
My daughter was working on an accent, and I signed onto something by mistake, thinking that I needed to be on a list to get her updates. I don't think it was called GASP, and I'm not sure it was a general ping list, but ???????????. TaxiMom has been my name since joining FR, though.
@Tiriea
Thank you so much for your help!!!!!!!
My daughter was working on an accent, and I signed onto something by mistake, thinking that I needed to be on a list to get her updates. I don't think it was called GASP, and I'm not sure it was a general ping list, but ???????????. TaxiMom has been my name since joining FR, though.
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
@cosmicConundrum @Doggo The designs are updated.
@cosmicConundrum @Doggo The designs are updated.
@suburbansamurai @madsniper This festival accents seems to have the wrong gender [item=Accent: Arcana Crystals]
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

This festival accents seems to have the wrong gender

Accent: Arcana Crystals
S0VicM5.png~~~~~~light_rune_100x100.png~~~~~~VgR98md.png
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I submitted an accent yesterday and just noticed that I accidentally went outside the lines on part of the wings, would it be possible to cancel it so I can resubmit it with the corrected file?

The order number is #42932 (and the name is 'Gilded Adornments')
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper

I submitted an accent yesterday and just noticed that I accidentally went outside the lines on part of the wings, would it be possible to cancel it so I can resubmit it with the corrected file?

The order number is #42932 (and the name is 'Gilded Adornments')
1 2 ... 371 372 373 374 375 ... 1132 1133