Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1139 1140
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I received an honorable mention in the recent Brightshine Jubilee, however, I haven't gotten a blueprint award yet. Has something changed this cycle, or should I just wait a bit longer? Thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! I received an honorable mention in the recent Brightshine Jubilee, however, I haven't gotten a blueprint award yet. Has something changed this cycle, or should I just wait a bit longer? Thanks!
kY5nwhE.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hello! Going to upload this skin into the game soon. Do I have to make the shadows and the lineart darker? I mean the "transparent" part of the neck. [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://image.ibb.co/hiCMjk/skin_kira.jpg[/img][/url]
@SuburbanSamurai
Hello! Going to upload this skin into the game soon. Do I have to make the shadows and the lineart darker? I mean the "transparent" part of the neck.
skin_kira.jpg
TCOg4IY.png wJa9IOi.png X4p2jRx.png
qhK4FYS.png
SRsfBYm.png
p3Lr8aR.png
Wgzj2pK.png
FObX7rS.png
0HSuCTF.png
LDkMPPP.png
CPD0f3q.png
YMPbu9R.png
BBUUC7b.png
IZNkgY0.png
1kHiKOB.png
destinybutton.png
Gaq8bW1.png
inWbKrf.png AzWEmYL.png
@TheEmptyCity I was asking for the transparent PNG of the design without any background or dragon template, but It looks okay to submit. Keep in mind that the forum is not a source of skin pre-approval, but a source for advice and recommendation when submitting.

@Pecha I have no part in contest judging or prizes. I'd recommend using the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.

@KiraHantony We don't do pre-approval for skins that have not yet been submitted to the queue. Just keep in mind the easier it is for us to see the original lines and shadow, the easier it is to accept a submission.
@TheEmptyCity I was asking for the transparent PNG of the design without any background or dragon template, but It looks okay to submit. Keep in mind that the forum is not a source of skin pre-approval, but a source for advice and recommendation when submitting.

@Pecha I have no part in contest judging or prizes. I'd recommend using the Contact Us form at the bottom of the page.

@KiraHantony We don't do pre-approval for skins that have not yet been submitted to the queue. Just keep in mind the easier it is for us to see the original lines and shadow, the easier it is to accept a submission.
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you, I have done so.
@SuburbanSamurai Thank you, I have done so.
kY5nwhE.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello. I have a bit of an issue and I hope you could clear this up, perhaps? I recently sent in an accent to be reprinted, and today it was denied because of lineart/shading issues. The thing is, this accent is a reprint, and it has been accepted multiple times before. How do I go about solving this issue? Do I just send it in again? Or can I no longer print this accent?

This is the accent in question:
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello. I have a bit of an issue and I hope you could clear this up, perhaps? I recently sent in an accent to be reprinted, and today it was denied because of lineart/shading issues. The thing is, this accent is a reprint, and it has been accepted multiple times before. How do I go about solving this issue? Do I just send it in again? Or can I no longer print this accent?

This is the accent in question:
@Archaic Resubmit it and let me know, I'll send you the order.
@Archaic Resubmit it and let me know, I'll send you the order.
@SuburbanSamurai Hey Samurai! I just noticed the oddest thing with one of my accents, it's listed as a skin!

It's odd, because I submit it with accent blueprints and it gets accepted, and it's under 30% coverage. I only noticed because someone tried to send me my accent shop's skin price for a copy!
@SuburbanSamurai Hey Samurai! I just noticed the oddest thing with one of my accents, it's listed as a skin!

It's odd, because I submit it with accent blueprints and it gets accepted, and it's under 30% coverage. I only noticed because someone tried to send me my accent shop's skin price for a copy!
VXZZmOI.png
@SuburbanSamurai Oh! one more question I forgot I was gonna ask! I'm about to run an accent, would the name 'LisaFrankenstein' be too on the nose? Or is it far enough away from the copyrighted name to be okay?
@SuburbanSamurai Oh! one more question I forgot I was gonna ask! I'm about to run an accent, would the name 'LisaFrankenstein' be too on the nose? Or is it far enough away from the copyrighted name to be okay?
VXZZmOI.png
@SuburbanSamurai
Hey, sorry to trouble you! A couple of nights ago, I accidentally ordered a 5-pack of this accent

when I meant to order a 5-pack of this accent. :(

The accents just came back to me this morning, so i only just realized my error. Would it be possible for me to exchange those 5 copies of Frozen Echo M for 5 copies of Brilliant Echo M or a fresh 5-pack? Thanks!

@SuburbanSamurai
Hey, sorry to trouble you! A couple of nights ago, I accidentally ordered a 5-pack of this accent

when I meant to order a 5-pack of this accent. :(

The accents just came back to me this morning, so i only just realized my error. Would it be possible for me to exchange those 5 copies of Frozen Echo M for 5 copies of Brilliant Echo M or a fresh 5-pack? Thanks!

banner_by_friedsnipe-dcglsuc.png
@SuburbanSamurai
Heya!

This skincent got a Wildclaw icon, but is for female Ridgebacks actually.
@SuburbanSamurai
Heya!

This skincent got a Wildclaw icon, but is for female Ridgebacks actually.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 1139 1140