Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 325 326 327 328 329 ... 1139 1140
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper
how should i do if i regret it
i wanna modify my accent
@suburbansamurai
@madsniper
how should i do if i regret it
i wanna modify my accent
好想吃炸鸡
@suburbansamurai I -just- submitted an accent and I am now second guessing myself. I am afraid I selected "Snapper" rather than "Bogsneak" on #38410 Please check for me?

Always got those Snappers on my mind! (I realized my mistake as I was putting a pinglist together in GASP and caught myself selecting Snapper)
@suburbansamurai I -just- submitted an accent and I am now second guessing myself. I am afraid I selected "Snapper" rather than "Bogsneak" on #38410 Please check for me?

Always got those Snappers on my mind! (I realized my mistake as I was putting a pinglist together in GASP and caught myself selecting Snapper)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Spassow I don't know why the image isn't updating. I tried uploading the newer version twice and the problem continues. I put in a report of the problem to the tech staff, but that's all I can do for now.

@crateshya The database doesn't handle special characters well. It even has trouble with commas.

@MrFam If it's been less than two week you can post an updated version of the design here in the forum, and we will update it in the database. If it's been more than two weeks, you'll need to submit it as a new design. If it's a technical issue, such as pixels going outside of the dragon illustration or an improperly formatted file, we're happy to fix that at any time.
@Spassow I don't know why the image isn't updating. I tried uploading the newer version twice and the problem continues. I put in a report of the problem to the tech staff, but that's all I can do for now.

@crateshya The database doesn't handle special characters well. It even has trouble with commas.

@MrFam If it's been less than two week you can post an updated version of the design here in the forum, and we will update it in the database. If it's been more than two weeks, you'll need to submit it as a new design. If it's a technical issue, such as pixels going outside of the dragon illustration or an improperly formatted file, we're happy to fix that at any time.
@Jussie It was set as Snapper. Just to avoid the potential confusion, I cancelled the order so you can resubmit it as a bogsneak skin.
@Jussie It was set as Snapper. Just to avoid the potential confusion, I cancelled the order so you can resubmit it as a bogsneak skin.
@SuburbanSamurai thankz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my accent name is [Gold Gold Chain] and updated 4blueprints(#38374 #38373 #38372 #38371) and i wanna modify them all!!!thanks!!!!!! [img]http://i4.buimg.com/1949/7be581429ee5977e.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai
thankz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my accent name is [Gold Gold Chain] and updated 4blueprints(#38374 #38373 #38372 #38371)
and i wanna modify them all!!!thanks!!!!!!
7be581429ee5977e.png
好想吃炸鸡
Thanks. Hope to hear back from them soon, and thank you for your trouble.
Thanks. Hope to hear back from them soon, and thank you for your trouble.
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
@MrFam Since the design is still pending, I'm going to cancel your orders so you can resubmit them with this updated version.
@MrFam Since the design is still pending, I'm going to cancel your orders so you can resubmit them with this updated version.
@SuburbanSamurai Hey, the accent came out darker than I expected, is it possible to replace with this slightly brighter version? [skin=21969] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167269620120682496/295252712004517899/bro3.png[/img]
@SuburbanSamurai

Hey, the accent came out darker than I expected, is it possible to replace with this slightly brighter version?

bro3.png
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@SuburbanSamurai
Hello! Sorry to bother, I would like to cancel order #38518 please
@SuburbanSamurai
Hello! Sorry to bother, I would like to cancel order #38518 please

+9 FR time

-Art Dump
-Commissions
-Adoptables
hD7Hprh.png
@necrophades The image is updated.