Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 378 379
@Kitbird

Thanks! :) Payment sent!
@Kitbird

Thanks! :) Payment sent!
@grune hi! could you put me on the general ping list? Thanks in advance!
@grune hi! could you put me on the general ping list? Thanks in advance!
@grune Hi! I remembered earlier that I asked about the Spiral F Starry Night accent a while ago. I recall being told that you were thinking of reprinting it after another accent had finished its run. Just dropping by to ask if there had been any changes to the plan!

If there are still plans to reprint it, please put me on the pinglist as well!
@grune Hi! I remembered earlier that I asked about the Spiral F Starry Night accent a while ago. I recall being told that you were thinking of reprinting it after another accent had finished its run. Just dropping by to ask if there had been any changes to the plan!

If there are still plans to reprint it, please put me on the pinglist as well!
@Grune
Can I be put on your ping list?
@Grune
Can I be put on your ping list?
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
@kitbird hi, it's teddirising from tumblr ^^ can i be added to your ping list please? c:
@kitbird hi, it's teddirising from tumblr ^^ can i be added to your ping list please? c:
@Grune

Hi! Although Wedding Fae is on hold, I was wondering if I might request a preview of it on this girl, please? Thank you very much :)
@Grune

Hi! Although Wedding Fae is on hold, I was wondering if I might request a preview of it on this girl, please? Thank you very much :)
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Grune
May I be added to the preorder list for the Vaccine: Red Y accent?
@Grune
May I be added to the preorder list for the Vaccine: Red Y accent?
@Kitbird will Imperial Roses, Fierce Roses, or Wild Roses be coming out of retirement at some point? If so, can I get added to a ping list for those please? :)
@Kitbird will Imperial Roses, Fierce Roses, or Wild Roses be coming out of retirement at some point? If so, can I get added to a ping list for those please? :)
@teddiursa Added!

@brianne333 I will be reopening my accent sales sometime later this month; I will probably bring out at least one of those again, if not all of them. I'll make sure to ping you!
@teddiursa Added!

@brianne333 I will be reopening my accent sales sometime later this month; I will probably bring out at least one of those again, if not all of them. I'll make sure to ping you!
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
My apologies for being so late! I was on a long vacation. @Nimitsu @smileytechie @20pi @Asmo You've been added to the General Pinglist. (: @dandylion You've been added to the personal pinglist if Celestial Impress Gold is ever reprinted! @rimmedglasses It will be reprinted! I apologize. I didn't expect to be so busy over the holidays (and gone on vacation so long). I'm going to re-vamp the front with Kit's help, and then release it along with a few other old accents. @Lucatri [img]http://i.imgur.com/RPC3czr.png[/img] @Alphess You've been added for (1) Vaccine: RED Y.
My apologies for being so late! I was on a long vacation.

@Nimitsu @smileytechie @20pi @Asmo
You've been added to the General Pinglist. (:

@dandylion
You've been added to the personal pinglist if Celestial Impress Gold is ever reprinted!

@rimmedglasses
It will be reprinted! I apologize.
I didn't expect to be so busy over the holidays (and gone on vacation so long). I'm going to re-vamp the front with Kit's help, and then release it along with a few other old accents.

@Lucatri
RPC3czr.png

@Alphess
You've been added for (1) Vaccine: RED Y.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.