Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 378 379
@Grune
Payment sent
@Grune
Payment sent
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Kitbird Ohhh, im so sad about it :C I'm waiting for the ping :D Thank You!
@Kitbird Ohhh, im so sad about it :C I'm waiting for the ping :D Thank You!
Bamp ♥
Bamp ♥
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Payment Ping!
z9vTIet.png
Special New Year/Winter Holiday Discount!
Please send your payment in asap to Kitbird!

Star-Kissed/Sun-Kissed
400 Gems
@elfnextdoor x3 @zombina

Pearl Princess
400 Gems
@sadey @pesticide @auctor @badboyjesus @evoke @zombina

(if you need time to gather funds that is fine; the accent will be submitted regardless!)
Payment Ping!
z9vTIet.png
Special New Year/Winter Holiday Discount!
Please send your payment in asap to Kitbird!

Star-Kissed/Sun-Kissed
400 Gems
@elfnextdoor x3 @zombina

Pearl Princess
400 Gems
@sadey @pesticide @auctor @badboyjesus @evoke @zombina

(if you need time to gather funds that is fine; the accent will be submitted regardless!)
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Kitbird Payment going in in few minutes! Merry Christmas and thank you for the discount!
@Kitbird Payment going in in few minutes! Merry Christmas and thank you for the discount!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Kitbird The payment has been sent :D
@Kitbird The payment has been sent :D
@Kitbird

Thank you for the discount! Sending the gems over in a few minutes.
@Kitbird

Thank you for the discount! Sending the gems over in a few minutes.

mx91000.png zj1KpgF.png mrGmJvh.png
pQUKGgn.png
@Grune
could I be pinged if Celestial Impress Gold is ever printed again? :>
@Grune
could I be pinged if Celestial Impress Gold is ever printed again? :>
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o4_1280.png
@Kitbird

I saw the post on the last page for Star-Kissed/Sun-Kissed/Pearl Princess. Is that open for anyone to buy, or just those pinged? If it's open, could I buy one Sun-Kissed? I can send payment right away.

I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, please. :) Do I need to ping Grune for that?
@Kitbird

I saw the post on the last page for Star-Kissed/Sun-Kissed/Pearl Princess. Is that open for anyone to buy, or just those pinged? If it's open, could I buy one Sun-Kissed? I can send payment right away.

I'd also like to be added to the general pinglist, please. :) Do I need to ping Grune for that?
@smileytechie There will be a few extra copies of Sun-Kissed (once FR decides to deliver the accents; come on guuuuys ;;) so you can absolutely purchase one!
The price is 400G!

@Grune will add you to the general pinglist when she is back from her vacation :>
@smileytechie There will be a few extra copies of Sun-Kissed (once FR decides to deliver the accents; come on guuuuys ;;) so you can absolutely purchase one!
The price is 400G!

@Grune will add you to the general pinglist when she is back from her vacation :>
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
1 2 ... 262 263 264 265 266 ... 378 379