Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
@Loddie
I'll take a copy please! ouo/
@Loddie
I'll take a copy please! ouo/
@sitka wonderful! Send 900 gems over and I'll send you the accent right back :)
@sitka wonderful! Send 900 gems over and I'll send you the accent right back :)
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie
Sent!
@Loddie
Sent!
Thanks Sitka! Enjoy your accent!
Thanks Sitka! Enjoy your accent!
@Loddie
Thanks for the ping!
It's a stunning accent but I'm going to have to bow out. It's too expensive for me and I don't even have an Imp that I"d put it on atm. Gorgeous though, please keep me on your general ping list!
@Loddie
Thanks for the ping!
It's a stunning accent but I'm going to have to bow out. It's too expensive for me and I don't even have an Imp that I"d put it on atm. Gorgeous though, please keep me on your general ping list!
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
@Patchwork That's quite alright! I know it cost a bit more than most accents but that's just because I put a lot of work into it. I do plan on having simpler accents in the future that aren't as expensive!
@Patchwork That's quite alright! I know it cost a bit more than most accents but that's just because I put a lot of work into it. I do plan on having simpler accents in the future that aren't as expensive!
@Loddie
Could you add me to your 'new skins and accents' pinglist? I don't have the funds for any of these gorgeous skins right now, but I'm thinking I might have to start saving up!
@Loddie
Could you add me to your 'new skins and accents' pinglist? I don't have the funds for any of these gorgeous skins right now, but I'm thinking I might have to start saving up!
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
I sure can Mermaidia! (Btw I LOVE your username!)
I sure can Mermaidia! (Btw I LOVE your username!)
@Loddie
I completely understand and I can tell that work has been put into it! I was intending to buy it, price be darned, until some things came up and I had to put it aside is all :)
@Loddie
I completely understand and I can tell that work has been put into it! I was intending to buy it, price be darned, until some things came up and I had to put it aside is all :)
FRSiggy_zps62e8f8dc.png
@Patchwork Thanks for liking it that much! That does mean a lot to me! :) And that's totally understandable. Gems can be hard to come by, I know this.
@Patchwork Thanks for liking it that much! That does mean a lot to me! :) And that's totally understandable. Gems can be hard to come by, I know this.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110