Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@Loddie
I won't have enough gems any time soon so I'll have to wait a bit :)
@Loddie
I won't have enough gems any time soon so I'll have to wait a bit :)
cb702Q3.png
@Triforce that's perfectly ok! I ordered an extra 10 copies this morning so hopefully they'll be some left over
@Triforce that's perfectly ok! I ordered an extra 10 copies this morning so hopefully they'll be some left over
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie: AAAAAAHHHhhhhhh I love it so much ;u; It's fantastic. You're fantastic.
But I thought about it for a bit and I don't think I can justify spending 900 gems on a single accent. ._. So I guess I'll have to pass on this one, I'm sorry!
@Loddie: AAAAAAHHHhhhhhh I love it so much ;u; It's fantastic. You're fantastic.
But I thought about it for a bit and I don't think I can justify spending 900 gems on a single accent. ._. So I guess I'll have to pass on this one, I'm sorry!
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
@shanti that's perfectly ok! Don't feel a bit sorry :)
@shanti that's perfectly ok! Don't feel a bit sorry :)
@Loddie

Oh wow, sea turtles are my favorite animals and that accent is perfect. If you have a ping list for when they're available I'd love to be added
@Loddie

Oh wow, sea turtles are my favorite animals and that accent is perfect. If you have a ping list for when they're available I'd love to be added
5gCMn1D.png
@Loddie

Could you please ping me for the Koi accent, too? For WC and for other dragons. :)
@Loddie

Could you please ping me for the Koi accent, too? For WC and for other dragons. :)
0A8CmoE.gif
chaosmagic, Aprikoko, You've been added to my ping list :)
chaosmagic, Aprikoko, You've been added to my ping list :)
@Loddie
Would love a ping for that sea turtle accent as well! ouo
@Loddie
Would love a ping for that sea turtle accent as well! ouo
@Sitka sure thing!
@Sitka sure thing!
@triforce
@minx
@shanti
@patchwork
@chaosmagic
@sitka

SeaTurtle accents are in! If you'd like one they are 900 gems (no treasure or a mix, sorry)

Since I have plenty copies in (13 after sending out preorders!) I'm going to put a few copies in the auction house right now. I'll hold on to 6 for the ping list until late tonight before sending them to auction.
@triforce
@minx
@shanti
@patchwork
@chaosmagic
@sitka

SeaTurtle accents are in! If you'd like one they are 900 gems (no treasure or a mix, sorry)

Since I have plenty copies in (13 after sending out preorders!) I'm going to put a few copies in the auction house right now. I'll hold on to 6 for the ping list until late tonight before sending them to auction.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110