Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Loddies Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
@Loddie Yes, I would be very willing to pay now! I definitely, definitely want a copy of this.
@Loddie Yes, I would be very willing to pay now! I definitely, definitely want a copy of this.
@Loddie Yup, willing to pay now as well :D
@Loddie Yup, willing to pay now as well :D
@Loddie
Sure, I can pay now if you want.
@Loddie
Sure, I can pay now if you want.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Loddie that sea turtle accent is wonderful but I don't think I have a matching girl for it - I'd absolutely love to get pinged when the Koi Cove skin for WC males gets released again though, I'd love to get my hands on that! ;u;
@Loddie that sea turtle accent is wonderful but I don't think I have a matching girl for it - I'd absolutely love to get pinged when the Koi Cove skin for WC males gets released again though, I'd love to get my hands on that! ;u;
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@Lowkey @Kyria @Jazz @Takora
Ok, I think this will work just fine! Pay when ready and as soon as the first batch comes in I'll send the accent over! In the mean while, I'll also be ordering another 10 pack for other buyers :)

@Weenyah ok! That's no problem. I can add you to the list. Since the WC koi skin has gotten so much attention I will be getting more copies of it
@Lowkey @Kyria @Jazz @Takora
Ok, I think this will work just fine! Pay when ready and as soon as the first batch comes in I'll send the accent over! In the mean while, I'll also be ordering another 10 pack for other buyers :)

@Weenyah ok! That's no problem. I can add you to the list. Since the WC koi skin has gotten so much attention I will be getting more copies of it
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie

I'm definitely willing to pay now. c:
@Loddie

I'm definitely willing to pay now. c:
Lowkey, Jazz, and Windy have prepaid.

I've now ordered an additional 10 copy pack of the SeaTurtle accent! All together, minus the one I'm keeping and the three paid for at this point there will be 16 more that will be available!
Lowkey, Jazz, and Windy have prepaid.

I've now ordered an additional 10 copy pack of the SeaTurtle accent! All together, minus the one I'm keeping and the three paid for at this point there will be 16 more that will be available!
you didn't add me to the ping list man...
and I can partial pay right now. I only have like 400 gems.
you didn't add me to the ping list man...
and I can partial pay right now. I only have like 400 gems.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Loddie
Willing to pay now as well! :D (sending it over ^_^)
@Loddie
Willing to pay now as well! :D (sending it over ^_^)
Gpasq5f.png
Thanks Xazz, I've added your name! (sorry about that!)

Thanks SilverRain! Payment received and I've updated my list
Thanks Xazz, I've added your name! (sorry about that!)

Thanks SilverRain! Payment received and I've updated my list
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110